Author Topic: Very Anti Semitic cartoon from the leader of the anti circumcission head in S.F.  (Read 513 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:44:17 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
How I hate San Franciso. I pray that an earthquake will rid us of this useless appendage. If only there is a major shift in the San Andreas then we may have a sign that Hashem is angry at the place I call Leftistan..

May Hashem protect my family and I from the destruction as I live within 50 miles of San Francisco.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
This anti circumcision movement is very thinly disguised Jew hatred.  Nobody is forcing anyone to circumcize their sons.  The procedure is a net benefit to the child.  Only Jew haters would get worked up about it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
This looks like the doing of a White Nationalist.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This looks like the doing of a White Nationalist.
Seems like the doings of a set of homo's more than anything else... Don't people on the west coast have better things to worry about? This issue has been bought forward in more then one locality in that state... I don't think they can ban religious circumcision  however they may be succeed getting elective procedures banned.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is an individual choice.
Parents should have the right to make it.

When did this stop being America?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.