Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/05)  (Read 829 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/05)
« on: June 05, 2011, 11:21:40 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/zg_oDgoE/_37.html

The program is 1 hour and 45 minutes this week.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (06/05)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 11:55:32 PM »
One reason Rick Perry has a shot that you left out is that since Texas is basically the richest state in the USA he has the ability to raise more money than all the other Republican candidates due to his Texas business connections.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
Thanks,  Chaim.

Related to your commentary at the beginning of the program,    yesterday Liz Berney and I were giving out anti-Obama leaflets at the Israel Day Parade.    These were the one page leaflets  (  not the multi-page ones  )  that Liz put together,   that we gave out outside the AIPAC convention in Washington D.C. 15 days ago.        That was the day Obama spoke in front of the AIPAC audience.      You definitely should be aware that there are Jews ( and Righteous Gentiles  ) who are making an effort to spread the word about the dangers a 2nd term for Barack Hussein Obama would cause Israel,   the U.S. ,  and for Western Civilization.      Liz Berney's efforts to try to help defeat Obama have been extraordinary.      There have been others who are also going the extra mile.     Mark Langfan certainly comes to mind:     http://marklangfan.com/

One of my greatest motivations is something you touched on in your commentary.      Trying to cut down the amount of financial support for Hussein Obama by Jews.    Granted,  New York, California,  and many other coastal states are a lost cause in the 2012 election in terms of electoral votes.   Yet,  we can collectively convince even 25 % of Jews who gave campaign contributions in 2008 to Hussein Obama not to give campaign contributions to him in the 2012 election cycle,    that might make a huge difference in the outcome of the election.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 11:30:44 AM »
One reason Rick Perry has a shot that you left out is that since Texas is basically the richest state in the USA he has the ability to raise more money than all the other Republican candidates due to his Texas business connections.

On the other side of the coin,   a concern that comes to mind regarding Rick Perry is that because he's the Governor of Texas,   many voters on the fence will associate him with G.W. Bush.  ( former Governor of Texas.  ).     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »
I think JTF would have to come up with a special strategy if we are aiming to influence potential Obama donors to keep their chequebooks closed. These people will never be a true supporters of Israel.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 02:46:40 PM »
I have to disagree with the wornderful Jews in Judea and Samaria in asking Chaim to devote more effort to defeating Obama.  JTF's ability to influence the American elections is miniscule while its ability to support and encourage the heroes in Judea and Samaria is substantial.  Nobody who likes and respects JTF is voting for Obama anyway.  If anything Jews on the fence may be pushed over to Obama if we aggressively attack him in the style that we tend to do.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 03:40:00 AM »

Todays Self-Hating Jew

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 09:37:30 PM »
I agree with your analysis of Rick Perry. He's a big phony on issues such as immigration but he probably is one of the few who could stand a chance of defeating Obama.

Immigration and abortion are the two most important issues to me. The first one is important because I feel like my way of life and standard of living will be completely destroyed if the immigration problem isn't stopped soon. The irritating thing about that is that even so-called right wing republicans more often than not tend to speak of a 'path to citizenship' for the illegals already here rather than deporting them. There also seems to be very little effort made to stop the 'anchor baby' problem which is where the real problem lies.

Basically you have these people who come up here to make money, they can survive on all kinds of government benefits such as WIC, government housing, food stamps, etc. and they work jobs that often pay them in cash so they don't have to pay taxes on it. Those who do get regular jobs often steal people's identities. They send a lot of this money back home (and out of the US economy) or use it to raise hordes of children, sometimes 5 or more.

When these children are born they are automatically given American citizenship, whether or not the parents have any right to be here in the first place. These children are raised completely and totally loyal to Mexico or some other foreign power, and yet have the legal right to vote when they come of age in the USA. On top of this, these 'anchor babies' are considered by the USA government to be just as American as anyone else and the politicians consider it their duty to serve them just as much as actual Americans because these people have legal citizenship.

When someone like Perry talks about Texans, he means Maria Rodriguez who is loyal to her parent's home country and feels she is helping out the reconquista effort just as much as someone named Mary Smith whose roots in Texas may have been here for over a hundred years. People like him make no distinction between the two. Both are equally considered to be Texan and equally considered to be American. This is extremely horrible. On top of this, the solution to the illegal problem that most of the politicians seem to favor is making the illegals legal. Doing that won't change a third world population into a first world one that acts and believes just like Americans do. It only gives them voting rights to further dispossess the actual Americans.

On the abortion issue I think that he won't be any better than George Bush was. He might be under tremendous pressure to appoint a pro-life Supreme Court justice if a slot opened up though so in that sense I think it's important to have a Republican in the presidency.

On the issue of Israel, which is most important to JTF, I think you can expect about the same level of danger as George Bush. He won't demand Israel return to the '67 borders, but he will pressure Israel to give up some land.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 09:44:26 PM by Rubystars »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 10:43:55 PM »
I have to disagree with the wornderful Jews in Judea and Samaria in asking Chaim to devote more effort to defeating Obama.  JTF's ability to influence the American elections is miniscule while its ability to support and encourage the heroes in Judea and Samaria is substantial.  Nobody who likes and respects JTF is voting for Obama anyway.  If anything Jews on the fence may be pushed over to Obama if we aggressively attack him in the style that we tend to do.

I completely disagree with you secularbeliever. It is incredibly important for a lot of people, not just Jews that Obama be defeated. JTF can network with like minded organisations to increase its influence and speaking of networks. I think at a conservative estimate about 25% of the populace gets its main influence from the internet and JTF can totally dominate the internet with a little help from its friends.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf