Author Topic: Group of hackers called "Anonymous" claims attacks on JTF's website  (Read 2468 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

A radical left-wing anti-Israel organization called "Generation Palestine" reports that the repeated attacks on JTF's website are part of a project called "Operation Palestine", launched by the leftist group of hackers "Anonymous", which promotes its rubbish at :

They say the attacks are conducted via a modified LOIC (Low Orbit Ion Cannon) used to execute DDoS attacks. "Anonymous" are reported to be in the process of recruiting numerous additional hackers, giving newbies "attack instructions" on the installation and utilization of the LOIC.
By the way, to give you an example, the website of JDL France has been shut down for two months now due to an attack by hackers.

Generation Palestine's website is all in French language. The organization is Belgian with its headquarters in Brussels. For those who are curious, they have a ridiculous promotional rap song (with English subtitles), which is typical of the sort of garbage that is popular among leftist activists in Europe :

I find it interesting to notice that this organization has a tag on JTF on its website and talks about JTF (of course as being an arch villain). This shows we are more and more publicized, also in Europe !

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Group of hackers called "Anonymous" claims attacks on JTF's website
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:17:53 PM »
It'd be nice if the ones getting shot in that second video weren't just acting but were actually permanently out of activism.

By the way where do they talk about JTF? I didn't see that anywhere.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 02:16:08 AM »

By the way where do they talk about JTF? I didn't see that anywhere.

For example, here :

http://generation-palestine.org/?s=jewish+task+force

I also came across two comments in a thread where JTF was labelled as a terrorist organization of American religious fascists and racists... It's really an irony that THEY who defend real racists and terrorists, that THEY who use real fascist methods by trying to shut us down with illegal Internet attacks, call us that way... What a complete reversal of truth.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 05:12:47 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 05:40:35 PM »
anonymous is not really a "group". nothing gets centrally planned. when they do something, its always someone anonymously uploading some idea and hoping that it spreads so that other anons join in.  getting these people will be a bit hard.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 07:50:24 PM »
This has definitely been happening, I have tried to post and comment on JTF and I am disconnected, or computer says server error!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 01:15:21 AM »
בס''ד

This is actually a very large and coordinated attack. Anonymous is just one of the groups attacking us. We are also under massive attack from the Egyptian Muslim Nazis who removed Mubarak from office. Here is how they are reacting to a Hebrew video that I uploaded exposing Nazi Egypt (over 17,000 views in just two days!):

I plan to speak on Ask JTF about these groups that are publicly boasting that they are attacking us. JTFers should be proud to be part of an organization that the left and the Muslims regard as such a huge threat. Wait until you hear the whole story on Ask JTF!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 06:48:16 AM »
בס''ד

Here is how they are reacting to a Hebrew video that I uploaded exposing Nazi Egypt (over 17,000 views in just two days!):

3 likes, 140 dislikes!!!!!!  Great job. This is clearly stirring them up and bringing JTF attention.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 02:37:46 PM »

The video is drawing hysterical reactions from Arab Muslim Nazis  ;D
We should keep on adding more and more comments to try and make it viral.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 02:57:41 PM »
Well lets keep the pressure cooker going. Good job JTF
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 09:04:11 PM »
This is Great!
Chaim you are really getting to these  guys... I guess the truth hurts!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 06:03:40 PM »
The same group recently hacked the International Monetary Fund.   The story is on the front page at google finance.

http://www.businessinsider.com/inside-the-imf-hack-who-the-hackers-were-and-what-they-took-2011-6

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 12:53:58 AM »
Can someone please translate the video ? This is really helping my Hebrew

PS I cant seem to find chayim daily videos on the Hebrew site. Can someone please send me its   link

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 01:46:59 AM »
Good Work Shlomo!!! Yasher Koach!

I must say that at first I was a bit unsure whether this organization was associated with the attacks on the JTF forum but as I did some research it does seem that it may be associated with them and obviously associated with anti-Israel hacking groups.

I have told you in PM what my opinion of response should be...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 08:43:39 PM »
just today (or maybe yesterday), Anon_Central issued a tweet alert over the much discussed UN vote on statehood for "Palestine"...nothing significant at all in the tweet, just said "VOTE!", just reporting anything I see/hear from Anon

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 11:00:45 AM »
Anonymous, & more significantly, LulzSec, "have just declared full open war against all governments, banks and big corporations in the world"

(see today's LulzSec-approved gizmodo article)
LulzSec must be stopped, now!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 01:00:04 PM »
Anonymous, & more significantly, LulzSec, "have just declared full open war against all governments, banks and big corporations in the world"

(see today's LulzSec-approved gizmodo article)
LulzSec must be stopped, now!

I know how we can help them...Wherever they live, bomb them to the stone age and then they'll realize how wrong they are.  That or move them to Antarctica or the Moon.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein