Author Topic: The horrific humanitarian crisis in Gaza due to Israeli siege  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

The Gazans are deprived of all basic supplies : water, food, housing, electricity... They are literally starving. The situation there is worse than in Darfur. As all the enlightened voices in this world have told us, such as Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul or Cardinal Renato Martino, Gaza is one big concentration camp. You don't believe me ? Take a look at this :

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The horrific humanitarian crisis in Gaza due to Israeli siege
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »
See my post from last week which discusses this topic... I suggest that they should send the 'Humanitarian Flotilla' to Yemen and not Gaza since gaza seems to be doing well...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,55800.msg508164.html#msg508164
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 05:40:07 PM »
Where is the food, medical and relief supplies arriving from the arab states. Put up or shut up instead of going after israel whom by the way allows food, medical and water into gaza regularly.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »
Where is the food, medical and relief supplies arriving from the arab states. Put up or shut up instead of going after israel whom by the way allows food, medical and water into gaza regularly.

I am not sure whom exactly you are addressing but, to avoid any possible misunderstanding, my comments are obviously ironical - needless to say...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 01:00:21 PM »
I am not sure whom exactly you are addressing but, to avoid any possible misunderstanding, my comments are obviously ironical - needless to say...

I don't think he was addressing your post... He was talking to the 'you' who represents those who make such absurd claims.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14