Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday June 12, 2011  (Read 5648 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday June 12, 2011
« on: June 04, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »
Dear Chaim, two questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. What is the reason why so many Americans and Europeans are converting to Islam, especially since after 9/11?

2. Are you happy that many Muslims are heroin addicts?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday June 12, 2011
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 09:35:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. If a Kahanist government completed another 6-day war (in 3 days) what would you think of the following:
Which countries would likely recall their ambassadors?
Which countries would likely embargo Israel?
Which countries would likely remain silent conduct business as usual?
Which countries would likely NOT to condemn Israel?  

2.  When the Israeli Nazi police try to evict heroic Jewish settlers from their homes, you recommend that they block them with their bodies.  What else can legally be done? Are they allowed to throw rocks or bricks?  Can they use metal shields to block rubber bullets?  Is it recommended to wear gas masks for tear gas?  What advice would you give someone who doesn't live there, but wants to join them in blocking their bodies?  What should they prepare for?  Arrests? Jail time? Fines?  What is recommended for someone who doesn't even live in Israel?  Do they run the risk of never being allowed to return?

3. In how much trouble is Dr jack kevorkian now that he has left this world? If someone does evil with the intention of good versus evil with the intention of evil what is the difference in punishments on judgement day says khazal?

and a Dvar Torah of this week's parashah.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 06:17:02 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 11:03:42 PM »
שלום חיים

bio-ethics, more specifically in regards to genetics and neurology. those 2 fields can do untold amounts of good but also untold amounts of harm, much more than we can imagine. how far should humanity allow itself to go when messing with those two?

gary ackerman (ysv). last week you voiced a concern about this man's diet. you mentioned that what he was eating was treif and that it was illegally paid for by tax payers. you forgot to mention one thing, for mr. ackerman to be "fressing on chazis" is a form of cannibalism.

also, what's "fressing"?

who should be responsible for taking care of non-jewish houses of worship and pilgrimages in israel?

i assume you will want to demolish all or most of the mosques.

is albania a legal country? if no, who does the land belong to?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 05:33:00 PM by Meerkat »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 02:04:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1.  I understand that the PLO is also a terrorist organization but I asked if most Israelis are decivied into thinking that it is peaceful since on Wikipedia  it says the PLO recognizes Israel's right to exist.

2. One of the reasons the Leftists keep saying Obama is not a Muslim is because they see Terrorist-Supporters like Anjem Choudary condemning him for supposedly being Anti-Muslim. Of course the reality is that he pretends to be Pro-Israel and Pro-Western because he wants a second term even though he himself is Anti-Semitic.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:29:24 PM by danny100 »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 01:26:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.  A few days ago,   Michele Bachmann hired Ed Rollins to be her campaign manager for the 2012 Presidential Campaign.     Rollins was Mike Huckabee's campaign manager in 2008.      What is your opinion on Michele Bachmann's decision to hire Rollins?    

2.   To what extent do you believe that swing voters in the 2012 Presidential Election would associate Rick Perry with the unpopular G.W. Bush,   being that both have been the Governor of Texas?   

Thanks as always,  eb22.  
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 04:09:50 PM »
Shavua Tov, Chaim,

Can you tell the story about the time Arafat had an argument with the Jordanian minister and solved it like a true muslim? Is it true that he drank the blood of his fellow murdered arab?

About Anthony Weiner - what a shocker. As they "Sof Ganav Le'tliyah" - Who is a bigger pervert, Spitzer or Weeny?

Why is incest so common in the arab world?

Which European country will be the first to officially become an islamic republic? When do you foresee it happening?
The filthy Nazi BBC has that one news presenter, Mishal Hussein - any relation to Saddam or Barack? Would you say she's an "objective reporter"? Can you paraphrase a typical Mishal Hussein presentation on Israel?

Kol Tuv, Chaim

PS - Who is uglier, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, or Ruth Messinger?

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 01:34:32 PM by Gimatria »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 08:42:46 PM »
Greeting Chaim
I'd like to deal with Rastafarianism and the possible threat this religion represents.

Rastas claim that they are the real Children of Israel. The Rastafari seek to validate a link between Ethiopia and Israel, pointing to the title Lion of Judah, and their goal is to repatriate to Mount Zion, that is, Africa. Rasta reggae is peppered with references to Zion; among the best-known examples are the Bob Marley songs Zion Train" and "Iron Lion Zion.
 Beta Israel black Jews have lived in Ethiopia for centuries, disconnected from the rest of Judaism; their existence has given some impetus to Rastafari, as they feel it validates their assertion that Ethiopia is Zion.
  So basically Ethiopia is the promised land, its capital is New Jerusalem and the Rastas I've met have reffered to it as the cradle of civilisation. I'm going to pause to let you comment here as I KNOW you will have something juicy to say about that.

----------
Rasta is an afrocentric religion. Its adherents see the white race as Babylon filled with corruption and sin and responsible for everything from slavery to gum disease. They also claim that while they follow the christian belief, they believe the new testament has been corrupted by Babylon. Where have we  heard this before?
---------
Haile Selassie I  was the Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974. Rastas claim that he is the resurrected manifestation of Jesus (Yahshua) Christ and therefore an incarnation of G-d onto the Earth. They also claim that he will lead the righteous into creating a perfect world.

Regarding the death of Haile Selassie I, Rastafari do not accept that God could die and some thus insist that Selassie's 1975 reported death was a hoax. It is also claimed that he entered the monastery and will return to liberate his followers and vanquish all evil, restoring his creation.

For Rastafari, Haile Selassie remains their G-d and their King. They see Selassie as being worthy of worship.
   I think this is dangerous nonsense. I mean our two faiths have their differences here but I think we can agree that when the messiah comes it will be action time and the world will be put to rights. He will divide the sheep and goat nations and burn the wicked with unquenchable fire. He won't pretend to die and hide in a monastery.
  Again your comments please.
-----------
To finish off. No wonder I had the devil of a time convincing rastas to support Israel, if this is what they believe. Rastafarianism is not Islam but I see similar patterns and dangerous levels of sympathy from a so called christian offshoot. What is your assessment of the threat level?
  Vive La Israel
The real Israel.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 10:42:05 AM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 12:25:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Here are my questions for the week.

1: I want you to reply to a Nazi weasel argument. When challenged, the Nazi Alex Jones and other "truthers" who blame Israel for 9/11 always state something like "We are not blaming all Jews for 9/11, only Ariel Sharon and the inner clique of his Likud Party. You don't like Sharon either, neither do we." Obviously that is a bunch of lying Nazi taqqiyah but please give your response to it anyway.

2: How come Israel is the only country aside from the actual guilty one of Saudi Arabia that is ever blamed for 9/11? I mean, if you want to blame someone besides the actual perpetrators, why not accuse an evil nation like China, Russia, North Korea, etc. that would conceivably have motive?

3: Do you think that record flooding in California and record drought/wildfires in Arizona/New Mexico is judgment from Hashem, and/or a sign that we are moving toward the end of days?

4: I have an idea for you to ponder: since you are not currently allowed in your birthright homeland have you ever considered making "aliyah", at least temporarily, to Serbia? Would Serbia admit you? Although Serbia has an evil, self-hating Bolshevik government that turns in its greatest heroes to the Hague, average Serbs are probably a good deal more sane than average Jews and conceivably would be open to the Kahanist message. Would you ever consider learning Serbo-Croatian? Belgrade has a Jewish community, so you would be able to eat kashrut. If Serbia were to become Kahanist, it could become a valuable base of operations for promoting Kahanism in Israel. What do you think about this?

G-d bless you, YSTC

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
Just wanted to say that I made friends with some  wealthy Iranian Jews in Great Neck. I'm having them spread the word in their community to help you build homes for the Jews in Judea and Samaria.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:09:35 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline dgr81

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 03:45:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

For this week's Ask JTF please answer the following:
What is your and or JTF's position on the subject of the Free Masons.
Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Dgr81
"As goes Israel, so goes the world."

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 12:52:55 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Lets look how late professor Mises explains stupidity of German economic planning during the both World Wars:

"The Confederates depended on the supply of manufactures from Europe. As the naval forces of the Union were strong enough to blockade their coast, they soon began to lack needed equipment.
The Germans in both World Wars had to face the same situation. Thy depended on the supply of food staff and raw materials from overseas. But they could not run the British blockade. In both wars the outcome was decided by the battles of the Atlantic....
The German doctrine of the economics of war, contends that neither cost of production nor quality are important in matters of warfare....What counts alone is war preparedness. ...
But a country like Germany was badly mistaken in the assumption that it could conquer with synthetic gasoline, synthetic rubber, substitute textiles and substitute fats.
IN BOTH WORLD WARS GERMANY WAS IN THE POSITION OF THE TAILOR FIGHTING AGAINST THE ONE WHO SUPPLIES HIM WITH BREAD. WITH ALL THEIR BRUTALITY THE NAZIS COULD NOT ALTER THIS FACT.

can you comment?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:51:04 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 08:03:13 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Is it too late for right wing people to take over entertainment and news media?

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 01:17:54 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

I was wondering what your response is to the well known leftist argument in which they claim that once every Right winger like Sharon, Bibi and others come to power they become realistic and understand that there is no solution other than giving up land, negotiating or making fake peace agreements Etc'. Now, whether this is true or not, it's still hard to win against this argument when you're speaking with someone that has this kind of mindset, so I'll be happy to hear if you have a good response to this one.
By the way, this must be one of the few remaining cliches they have left in their arsenal these days and I hear it a lot recently, especially from certain people in the media.

toda raba veshavua tov,
Herutnik.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 01:25:37 PM by Herutnik »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 04:21:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions.

I am Jew & I admit solemnly that Palestinian people did exist thousands of years ago. We came from Egypt and took their land with Moses, who passed through these people and they found them worshiping stones and statues and our people said "oh Moses oh please Moses, can you make us Gd?"

Notice the REAL trend here in all of these conflicts over the Mid. East, which is obviously the religious brainwashing. What would happen if education prevailed, and all learned that Jesus was based on the earlier Druid sun Gd Hesus, Mithras, etc... Then Moses was Akhenaten, Solomon was Amenhotep III, the hymn of Aten is found in Psalms, it was a pharaoh Ptolemy who first put The Tanach together, and NOT a Jew who first did that !!! Seems more Egyptian than Jew or Christian

Since Israel insists on being recognized as a Jewish state, I think we need to know what that means.
Presumably, it means that a certain minimum level of citizens must be Jewish. What is that level?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & Israel
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 06:25:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What I am about to say will probably upset you so please don't take it personally. I feel, from reading about the Jonathan Pollard case, that he was really not that admirable of a person. It seems to me that he was motivated more by money than anything else. His Wikipedia page says that he attempted to sell information to Pakistan and South Africa as well as Israel. I don't think he is a very good person for Jews to be lionizing. Though I am about 99% in agreement with you, Chaim, on this particular issue I don't see it the way you do.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 06:32:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1)Recently during a discussion about Israel my nationalist Orthodox Israeli friend, who opposes giving up 1 inch of land conceded that most Israelis still support the "peace process". He said they do not really expect it to lead to peace.  His opinion was they just want to get away from the Arabs and will accept any price to do so.  I pointed out that Israel is not big enough to run away from anything.  He said he agreed wtih me but that most Israelis feel that way whether it is rational or not.  While Israelis might oppose withdrawls right now, because the Arabs are being obviously warlike, the most insincere perfunctory call for peace by Arabs, will in my opinion bring Isrraelis back into expulsion/withdrawl mode.  Your opinion?

2) What difference is there, if any, between what Obama has proposed to settle the Arab Israeli conflict and what Ehud Barak proposed at Camp David in 2001.  Didn't both propose 67 lines with swaps?, dividing Jerusalem etc.  In fact didn't Barak propose allowing hundreds of thousands of Arabs into Israel?  Isn't Israel's soft left (Livni, Peres, Barak) just as anti Israel as Obama?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 10:02:12 PM by Secularbeliever »
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 07:39:36 PM »
Dear Chaim

Can you give me a story of an encounter with a so called conservative Bush bot?

Thanks and god bless. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt