Author Topic: Chrissy Matthews Weiner in trouble because of backward Christians  (Read 818 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Chrissy Matthews Weiner in trouble because of backward Christians
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 08:32:00 AM »
So basically he believes that when a left wing Jew gets into trouble it's the fault of right wing Christians.  :::D

Thanks for giving me another reason to dislike Matthews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 08:35:02 AM »
So basically he believes that when a left wing Jew gets into trouble it's the fault of right wing Christians.  :::D

Thanks for giving me another reason to dislike Matthews.
There are so many reasons to hate this abomination
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 01:04:59 PM »
What a weiner!

You know over Shabbat I almost felt bad for weiner... Since I contemplate the concept of Lashon Hara often I was starting to fear that since weiner was born Jewish that there may be an issue of Lashon Hara when discussing his very sick state of affairs. Chrissy Matthews had better come to her senses and realize that a man has nobody to blame but himself for his transgressions. Some people {And I know some personally} are even willing to give Clinton a pass because they think that Monica 'threw herself' at him and he could not handle it. But Clinton was the PRESIDENT of the USA and he better damn well be able to 'handle it'. Weiner has nobody to blame but his sick perverted self. Let his story be a lesson to those who contemplate pursuing their base desires while still attempting to represent people who respect morality.

PS: I really hope that he can get some help in his therapy but I sincerely doubt that he will come to the level of Teshuva.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14