Author Topic: Evil Michelle Obama Blames Whites for Black's Failure at NAACP Speech in Kansas City  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
A typical she-boon...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Her ape husband is half white. should he be half blamed?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Well I blame the opposite from her and her "people"...not all of them, but a lot of them.  And I blame the self-haters who support them for making it a worse situation.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Her ape husband is half white. should he be half blamed?

I don't think according to their 'logic' that it is his fault he is half-white... Got to stick it to the man...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is targeting an ethnic group for hatred and persecution.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I would like to hear what she said.  Is there a link?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
This is targeting an ethnic group for hatred and persecution.

Ruby: You have some nerve questioning Megillah's motives for her speech! :::D

Also, It's been "decades since slavery"? Does Megillah know the word century? I thought the Emancipation was proposed in 1863 and signed in 1865. What decades?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Also, It's been "decades since slavery"? Does Megillah know the word century? I thought the Emancipation was proposed in 1863 and signed in 1865. What decades?

What Megillah are you referring to? The Megillah Esther or LaHavdil Magilla Gorilla.... I assume you mean Magilla Gorilla, but when you spell it with an 'e' it sounds too much like Megillah Esther, one of the books of Torah...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magilla_Gorilla_Show
The great ape's name is a near-homophone to the Hebrew/Yiddish word megillah, which means scroll, and is often used in a joking way to indicate a long, drawn out story; and, by extension, the teller of such a story. There is no apparent connection between that definition and the ape, other than making a suitable rhyme. In The Joys of Yiddish, by Leo Rosten, 1968, p. 233, the author observes that megillah "rhymes with guerrilla".
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What Megillah are you referring to? The Megillah Esther or LaHavdil Magilla Gorilla.... I assume you mean Magilla Gorilla, but when you spell it with an 'e' it sounds too much like Megillah Esther, one of the books of Torah...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magilla_Gorilla_Show

Oh yeah, I definitely made a mistake there. Michelle is no Esther!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Well I suppose it is technically decades just like it was also technically seconds ago (just a lot of seconds and a lot of decades).

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

It is typical of losers to blame the others for their own failures.