Author Topic: Well that didn't take long - Defriended and blocked by the Kadima politician  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yulia Shamalov Berkovich has now defriended me and blocked me.  LOL.

She wanted to deceive people by pretending to befriend kahanists in the hopes that they would perceive her and her far leftist party as rightwing (much like Bibi).     

I posted on her wall that Bibi and her are no different, they are oslo worshippers who pretend to be rightwing to deceive the public, so why doesn't she join the govt instead of sitting in opposition.    This must have embarrassed this lady because she defriended me and blocked me.   I  hope thousands of her followers saw that post of mine and realize what a fraud she is.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Or perhaps she saw you to be an outspoken kahanist and didn't want to be associated or bothered by someone who makes those types of comments on their wall.  That's why she defriended and blocked and took off the comment off het wall.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
Or perhaps she saw you to be an outspoken kahanist and didn't want to be associated or bothered by someone who makes those types of comments on their wall.  That's why she defriended and blocked and took off the comment off het wall.

She added me.  I did not add her.  And my photo is a portrait of rabbi kahane.  There is no way she did not know I was a kahanist and yet she added me as a friend.  So what explains the agenda behind that?   I think I have explained it well unless you have other ideas.

Btw did you happen to see her wall?  You mention she took the comment down but I am not able to see her wall anymore so I'm wondering if you can and if you know it was taken down.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It's one thing to be a kahanist.  It's another thing to be vocal kahanist and vocal anti left.

As far as her wall, I assume she took the comment off.

I figure she added you just to hear what non vocal kahanists say.  Certainly she ran away from you like the wuss she is

She added me.  I did not add her.  And my photo is a portrait of rabbi kahane.  There is no way she did not know I was a kahanist and yet she added me as a friend.  So what explains the agenda behind that?   I think I have explained it well unless you have other ideas.

Btw did you happen to see her wall?  You mention she took the comment down but I am not able to see her wall anymore so I'm wondering if you can and if you know it was taken down.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
What do you mean by non vocal kahanists?

If they are non vocal doesn't that mean they don't say anything?  So what would she hear from them?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

If they are non vocal doesn't that mean they don't say anything?  So what would she hear from them?

I am venturing a guess but I think that he meant outspoken and not vocal...
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Aoutspoken&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=RDK&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=outspoken&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=gp_7TfntL4XUtQOUrsjdBQ&ved=0CB8QkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=895fc67dd14a86c2&biw=1132&bih=766

Web definitions

given to expressing yourself freely or insistently; "outspoken in their opposition to segregation"; "a vocal assembly"

blunt: characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting"; "a blunt New England farmer"; "I gave them my candid opinion"; "forthright criticism"; "a forthright approach to the problem"; "tell me what you think--and you may just as ...

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

If they are non vocal doesn't that mean they don't say anything?  So what would she hear from them?

Vocal = you speak out even if not provoked...sort of like what some activists do.  We on JTF are vocal.

Non-Vocal = you speak out only when provoked and usually engage in debate or dialogue.

This is what you basically wrote and I agree with you:

"I posted on her wall that Bibi and her are no different, they are oslo worshippers who pretend to be rightwing to deceive the public, so why doesn't she join the govt instead of sitting in opposition.    This must have embarrassed this lady because she defriended me and blocked me.   I  hope thousands of her followers saw that post of mine and realize what a fraud she is"

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am venturing a guess but I think that he meant outspoken and not vocal...
http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Aoutspoken&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=RDK&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=outspoken&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=gp_7TfntL4XUtQOUrsjdBQ&ved=0CB8QkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=895fc67dd14a86c2&biw=1132&bih=766

Web definitions

given to expressing yourself freely or insistently; "outspoken in their opposition to segregation"; "a vocal assembly"

blunt: characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting"; "a blunt New England farmer"; "I gave them my candid opinion"; "forthright criticism"; "a forthright approach to the problem"; "tell me what you think--and you may just as ...

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Omg.  Wow.   I know that's what he meant that is what the word means.

If one is not outspoken how will she hear what they think?  Obviously muman no one meeans voices and hearing literally because we are talking about text written on the internet!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Omg.  Wow.   I know that's what he meant that is what the word means.

If one is not outspoken how will she hear what they think?  Obviously muman no one meeans voices and hearing literally because we are talking about text written on the internet!

KWRBT, I wasn't trying to criticize what you posted on her wall.  i just wonder whether calling her out was effective.  if it was in front of an audience, it would have been.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My point was simply that being vocal is one thing, but being outspoken seems a bit more outgoing than just saying what is on your mind. But again this is just a matter of semantics...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
KWRBT, I wasn't trying to criticize what you posted on her wall.  i just wonder whether calling her out was effective.  if it was in front of an audience, it would have been.

I see.  What I wrote there was for muman.

I actually sent her a very similar message in private first right when she first added me.  When she didn't respond for a week or two, that was when I posted it on her wall  ;D

Its amazing to me that just a few days after this, there was an article on inn main page reporting that bibi was asking kadima to join the govt because "we don't disagree."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I see.  What I wrote there was for muman.

I actually sent her a very similar message in private first right when she first added me.  When she didn't respond for a week or two, that was when I posted it on her wall  ;D

Its amazing to me that just a few days after this, there was an article on inn main page reporting that bibi was asking kadima to join the govt because "we don't disagree."

KWRBT,

What was meant for me? I simply stated that, in my opinion, the word 'outspoken' has more emphasis than 'vocal'... Anyone who is an advocate for some cause will be 'vocal' while only those who are very motivated by a cause will be more 'outspoken' than 'vocal'.

Are you arguing with what I am saying here? Of course this has nothing to do with 'voices' or 'speaking'... Look at the definition of the words...