Author Topic: How do you feel about any of the Republican candidates?  (Read 1870 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
How do you feel about any of the Republican candidates?
« on: June 16, 2011, 06:44:16 AM »
I have to admit, so far I am not impressed with any of them.  Yes I like Bachmann but she has no way of defeating Barry Hussain.  As for the rest well.. EH?!? What is your opinion?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Re: How do you feel about any of the Republican candidates?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 07:12:55 AM »

I am not so sure Michelle Bachmann cannot defeat Obama. The main obstacle is for her to get the nomination.
But if she does (a big IF, I admit), she has personal qualities that can make the difference. Another obstacle is that she will face hostile media that will try to ridicule her faith. There is also the issue of her being a woman, which may deter some voters who might think she is not fit to be the commander in chief for example. On another hand, she could turn the fact that she would be the first woman to be elected President into an advantage.
True, it is a long way, but it is not impossible.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 07:12:59 AM »
Anybody but Obama.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 08:10:03 PM »
There's really not one of them I'm completely happy with.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »
So far, I like Michele Bachmann the best. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 08:45:42 PM »
Anybody but Obama.
I'm with you Dr. Dan.... Anybody but what's in the Oval Office now at any cost!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 09:09:23 PM »
I'm with you Dr. Dan.... Anybody but what's in the Oval Office now at any cost!

Even Ron Paul....

I will vote for anyone but Obama so long as it is not Ron Paul. If Paul is nominated I will honestly sit-out this vote or possibly leave the country.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 09:13:36 PM »
So far the only good candidate is Michelle Bachmann . But I have my doubts of her ever beating Barry 0 sadly.  :'(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 09:49:39 PM »
Bachmann for the win!!! Its got to be!
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 03:10:19 AM »
I hope you are all right about Bachmann,, but knowing hos cunning the lefties are.. And does she has that right fire power to defeat Bambo? Look how they are running after Palin and she isn't even in the race.  Even though they did look stupid looking into her emails finding nothing to nail her on.  Don't we wish they would of ran after all of Bambo's shady past and history the same way.  No, with him everything got swept under the rug.  Including where he came from and till now I am convinced he is from another country
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 07:57:34 AM »
None of them yet have done or said anything, which indicates they would be better [when push comes to shove] than George W. Bush who although he spoke nicer words to Israel than Obama, also pressured Israel to make  suicidal concessions.
If someone has any proof that at least one of these politicians, will be better than Bush, please present it to us.
In any case now is the time to lobby them, to take pro-israel positions as I have written in another discussion thread.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 10:51:36 AM »
None of them yet have done or said anything, which indicates they would be better [when push comes to shove] than George W. Bush who although he spoke nicer words to Israel than Obama, also pressured Israel to make  suicidal concessions.
If someone has any proof that at least one of these politicians, will be better than Bush, please present it to us.
In any case now is the time to lobby them, to take pro-israel positions as I have written in another discussion thread.

I want them to stop illegal immigration and put a moratorium on legal immigration or at least restrict it if that's not able to be done.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 07:53:06 PM »
Even Ron Paul....

I will vote for anyone but Obama so long as it is not Ron Paul. If Paul is nominated I will honestly sit-out this vote or possibly leave the country.

Yes, in a doomsday scenario like that  as much as I think Paul is a crackpot I would have to go with him...
I don't think it's possible for Ron Paul to gather the sort of support that he would need to ever get the party nod however  if the choice was between Paul or the shvartza President I would have to sadly go with Paul... Some things are just to far fetched to even consider and I think Ron Paul getting enough support to even try an independent run is really way out there... There is really no sitting this next election out... The creature in the White House now needs to be shown the door in 2012 if the American people know whats good for them... If people sit this election out they had better understand that they might be tossing in the towel for keeps...  As far as leaving the country a second term for this president will have worldwide implications... Like the old saying goes you can run but you can't hide.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2011, 12:08:00 AM »
I sure hope that Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination...

But today he won a GOP poll... This is not good...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2011, 12:58:48 AM »
I sure hope that Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination...

But today he won a GOP poll... This is not good...

That straw poll doesn't indicate anything. No worries here
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cyphrinfinity

• New JTFer
    • "1984" is NOW - Take Heed!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 08:11:56 PM »
So far I like only Bachmann and she is pro-Israel so I'm happy about that. I too have my doubts whether she could win over Obummer:(. I do not want to see him win the 2012. There doesn't seem to be many strong male candidates. Some of my youtube buddies want Ron Paul for 2012. Others - Alan West. Any thoughts regarding Alan West? Would he be a good candidate? Just wondering.

This is all I've found so far (just checked today):

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:  they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalms 122:6)

Offline cyphrinfinity

• New JTFer
    • "1984" is NOW - Take Heed!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 08:17:14 PM »
I just read that he's not running, but I wish he was. His speech was great (one on my last post before this) in my opinion. He is right in saying 'But now we need a lion to lead us'. If he would be that lion to lead America, surely it has to be better than who is in the office now!!!
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:  they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalms 122:6)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 08:59:35 PM »
It is too early for Alan West.  He just got elected to Congress for the first time.  Maybe in 2016.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:21 PM »
It is too early for Alan West.  He just got elected to Congress for the first time.  Maybe in 2016.
To Alan West's credit he said as much himself when asked if he would run for president.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 02:52:06 AM »
That straw poll doesn't indicate anything. No worries here

Paul always does well in these 'straw polls' since he gets his zombie followers to all take part in them, and is always overrepresented.  I wouldn't worry.

The key is for the other GOPers to have Paul's fiscal policy, and not his wacko libertarianism and isolationism; then they will garner votes from the majority of America.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 05:55:27 AM »
I think that if the economy continue to tank, the shvartza sultan in the white mosque is going to have tough time rigging the elections.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 07:15:34 AM »
Paul always does well in these 'straw polls' since he gets his zombie followers to all take part in them, and is always overrepresented.  I wouldn't worry.

The key is for the other GOPers to have Paul's fiscal policy, and not his wacko libertarianism and isolationism; then they will garner votes from the majority of America.

So you favor less individual liberty and more military intervention throughout the world?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson