Author Topic: Irish flotilla crew vowed to stop Israeli forces from boarding their ship  (Read 734 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Oh how I would love to see their Nazi ship sink to the bottom of the sea and see them all drowning. One can only hope. Dam them all to the deepest pits of Hell forever!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/gaza-crew-vow-over-israelis-140619282.html
Human rights activists trying to break the Gaza blockade have vowed to stop Israeli forces from boarding their ship.

Dr Fintan Lane, coordinator of Irish Ship to Gaza, said crews in the second aid flotilla will make it difficult for officials to seize control of vessels, including the Irish-owned MV Saoirse.

Nine people were killed last year when Israeli commandos stormed the MV Marmara, a Turkish aid ship trying to break the naval blockade.

"If they attempt to board the ship we will non-violently impede their progress. We will not facilitate their boarding party," said Dr Lane.

"We will not lay hands on them, we will not use physical measures against them. But we will lock down the ship and make it difficult to seize control."

At least 20 Irish citizens, including former rugby international Trevor Hogan, are taking part in Freedom Flotilla II.

About a dozen aid ships carrying medical supplies, sports equipment and construction materials are due to meet in international waters some 16 hours from Gaza early next week.

Crew include skipper Shane Dillion, artist Felim Egan, former politician Chris Andrew and MEP Paul Murphy. Almost 130,000 euro has been raised in Ireland to fund the humanitarian mission.[/u]

Hogan, who recently retired from rugby with a knee injury, said he was focused on getting to Gaza but had to be prepared for the alternative. "Anything we face is a fraction of what the Palestinians face on a daily basis and that gives me strength," he added.

Dr Lane said threats by Israel to attack ships with snipers should be condemned by governments, including Ireland.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
They are going down.. I can't believe some people are so stupid as to believe the 'pro-pali' propaganda. It only stems from deep-rooted antisemitism.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They look like people who belong in greenwich village
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They look like people who belong in greenwich village
‎They look like they escaped from a mental asylum.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Ugly looking bastards, specially that green fat manatee with the triple chin and that pathetic looking skeleton in the cheap pleather jacket and little effeminate earring on the side.

"Oh look at me, we're bad arces with our arms crossed, in a flotilla, getting our 15 min of fame, too bad our country is bankrupted and we have to live off the scraps/money that the UK and Europe throws at us, and we have the IRA putting bombs in buses so we totally agree with the fakenstinians using bombs...anything to get back at the evil Jews who we will probably blame at some point for the downfall of our economy and blame for either our own fatness or baldness"

That sums up what these ugly UGLY jerks think but never say.  No offense to actual good Irish and Irish Americans. This was meant to the Israel-hating bastards here.

Bah, I'm done with these jerks. May they go to hell, I hope they can read this. HELL!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Where's a sarin gas bomb when you need it?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What a weird looking bunch. Even the Addams Family doesn't look that werid.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision