Author Topic: I said this a while back, almost all of you went against me. Just watch this  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
part 1
part 2

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

There are no "Palestinians". The Arab Muslim Nazis did not live in Israel for the past 2000 years as this sick video claims.
The vast majority of the Arab Muslim Nazis in the Land of Israel came from Egypt and other Muslim Nazi nations in the past 100 years only after the Jews began to return and develop the land.

Why would self-hating Jews try to "Judaize" Muslim Nazis who have spent more than a hundred years trying to annihilate us? This is sick beyond all words.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 11:20:38 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Fakeinstians of a Jewish origin?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I am not sure what this proves.  We all have 46 chromosomes.  Is it unusual for one to match another group.  Would the results be different if they studied Egyptians, Chinese or Africans, for that matter.  Certainly in Europe and the USA many non Jews have a Jewish ancestor
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
If it's true these qurananimals are Jewish they must denounce the quran publicly take off their muslim costumes and become halachicly Kosher Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
M4L is one of those insane nuts who identifies with Arabs and considers them to be their brothers because of their "nonwhite pride".

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
If it's true these qurananimals are Jewish they must denounce the quran publicly take off their muslim costumes and become halachicly Kosher Jews

You forgot to mention they must learn to speak Hebrew and not Arabic.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

"the same chromosomes can appear in both Ashkenazi Jews and Palestinians"

Oh excellent, today I have learned that I am actually an Arab - "genetically" I mean  :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D

I hope I don't have camel genes too  :o :o
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:50:40 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
בס''ד

There are no "Palestinians". The Arab Muslim Nazis did not live in Israel for the past 2000 years as this sick video claims.
The vast majority of the Arab Muslim Nazis in the Land of Israel came from Egypt and other Muslim Nazi nations in the past 100 years only after the Jews began to return and develop the land.

Why would self-hating Jews try to "Judaize" Muslim Nazis who have spent more than a hundred years trying to annihilate us? This is sick beyond all words.

Some of them say they're Jewish and that they have memories of their grandmothers lighting candles. Is this also fake?  Every nation has some Jewish Roots. Why cant it be possible that some Arabs have Jewish roots?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
M4L is one of those insane nuts who identifies with Arabs and considers them to be their brothers because of their "nonwhite pride".

nut? did i ever say were brothers? "nonwhite" does that refer to Ashkenazim? I love Ashkenazim Jews they are my brothers as well as Sephardi, Mizrahi, Ethiopian, Converts. all Jews are 1 big family. the 10 tribes were lost, as well as other Jews because of assimilation, which I'm sure are amongst Arabs. If they are among them, they still our brothers. They need to be awaken and come back to the true faith and to the true G-d and reunite the nation of Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
nut? did i ever say were brothers? "nonwhite" does that refer to Ashkenazim? I love Ashkenazim Jews they are my brothers as well as Sephardi, Mizrahi, Ethiopian, Converts. all Jews are 1 big family. the 10 tribes were lost, as well as other Jews because of assimilation, which I'm sure are amongst Arabs. If they are among them, they still our brothers. They need to be awaken and come back to the true faith and to the true G-d and reunite the nation of Israel.

Some, if not all, of these so-called arab Jews are lost for all time. While there may be some who still have sparks of Jewish neshamas I truly doubt that they will ever make Teshuva.It is good to try to bring back as many of these lost Jews as we can BUT we cannot make this a priority. First priority should be to ensure that people born Jews today will not assimilate and back-stab the remnant of Torah Jews today.

Sometimes we must give up on these lost Jews and there is the possibility that they were part of the Erev Rav to begin with...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
Some, if not all, of these so-called arab Jews are lost for all time. While there may be some who still have sparks of Jewish neshamas I truly doubt that they will ever make Teshuva.It is good to try to bring back as many of these lost Jews as we can BUT we cannot make this a priority. First priority should be to ensure that people born Jews today will not assimilate and back-stab the remnant of Torah Jews today.

Sometimes we must give up on these lost Jews and there is the possibility that they were part of the Erev Rav to begin with...

Mumman your the most normal person i have talked on this forum. When the Moshiach arrives we will finally know who are the true Jews and 10 lost tribes will unite with the rest of us true Jews.

Long Live the Jewish people & Hashem bless Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Mumman your the most normal person i have talked on this forum. When the Moshiach arrives we will finally know who are the true Jews and 10 lost tribes will unite with the rest of us true Jews.

Long Live the Jewish people & Hashem bless Israel.

Thank you... So long as we all share the vision of Moshiach, to live in peace, to live prosperous lives, to live with knowledge of Hashem, then we should all get along.

PS: We also need to identify our enemy and strengthen our resolve to defeat him. I think this is why some people are against what you have said. This information gives them another way of attacking the Jewish claim on the Holy Land...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Mumman your the most normal person i have talked on this forum.

If you think this forum is basically a mental asylum, then what are you here for ?

Don't you realize that your alleged Arab brothers are at war with the Jews ? What is this nonsense based on spurious scientific claims ? The majority of the Arabs living in Israel come from Egypt, Syria, Morocco, as well as from the countries now known as Irak and Lebanon. They immigrated in the twentieth century because they were attracted by the economic opportunities created by European Jews who came there to build the country and brought civilization in the midst of poverty and illiteracy. The skills, the hard work and the dedication of these pioneer European Jews, along with those of the Sephardic Jews who arrived in the 1950s and those of the Russian Jews who arrived in the 1980s, made Israel what it is today and the Arab Muslims want to steal from the Jews the country built by the Jews.
The very few Arabs who may have remote Jewish roots have been lost for a long time anyway. They have become Muslims. They identify themselves as Arabs. There may be individual exceptions but they are very, very rare.

So stop calling us crazy. You are the one who has a mental problem identifying and sympathizing with our ennemies. Don't you realize the danger and the insanity of trying to create emotional bonds with people who belong to a community that wants to destroy us ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
If you think this forum is basically a mental asylum, then what are you here for ?

Don't you realize that your alleged Arab brothers are at war with the Jews ? What is this nonsense based on spurious scientific claims ? The majority of the Arabs living in Israel come from Egypt, Syria, Morocco, as well as from the countries now known as Irak and Lebanon. They immigrated in the twentieth century because they were attracted by the economic opportunities created by European Jews who came there to build the country and brought civilization in the midst of poverty and illiteracy. The skills, the hard work and the dedication of these pioneer European Jews, along with those of the Sephardic Jews who arrived in the 1950s and those of the Russian Jews who arrived in the 1980s, made Israel what it is today and the Arab Muslims want to steal from the Jews the country built by the Jews.
The very few Arabs who may have remote Jewish roots have been lost for a long time anyway. They have become Muslims. They identify themselves as Arabs. There may be individual exceptions but they are very, very rare.

So stop calling us crazy. You are the one who has a mental problem identifying and sympathizing with our ennemies. Don't you realize the danger and the insanity of trying to create emotional bonds with people who belong to a community that wants to destroy us ?

I didn't see in this post that he was sympathizing with enemies.

I agree that the number of 'jewish arabs' may be unknown and we should not try to seek them out.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
I didn't see in this post that he was sympathizing with enemies.

This film conveys the following preposterous message : "Let's love our neighbours because we are actually fighting our brothers".

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer

What wrong have i said? did i say lets love the arabs and give them our land? my family has lived amongst the arabs for 2,000 years. i lived amongst them for 15 years. for my family it was hell, for Israel its hell. but you cant say that all of them are evil. i had a few arab friends in school. are all arabs bad? or are all jews such great? there's good and bad amongst all groups.  I'm not sympathizing with the arabs. they dont belong in Israel at all.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
What wrong have i said? did i say lets love the arabs and give them our land? my family has lived amongst the arabs for 2,000 years. i lived amongst them for 15 years. for my family it was hell, for Israel its hell. but you cant say that all of them are evil. i had a few arab friends in school. are all arabs bad? or are all jews such great? there's good and bad amongst all groups.  I'm not sympathizing with the arabs. they dont belong in Israel at all.

Come on, read again what I wrote, I did not say that "all Arabs are evil". In case you didn't notice, I was referring to the so-called "Palestinian" Arabs as our ennemies.
That said, there are very few Arabs in general who do not wish the destruction of Israel, and that in itself is very evil.
I have definitely no hostility toward Arabs who are not Muslims AND who are pro-Israel. I have a lot of respect for people such as Nonnie Darwich, Wafa Sultan or Joseph Fara.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I bet if you compared any two middle eastern ethnic groups they'd probably have similarities. That doesn't mean that everyone in the Middle East is Jewish.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Even if the Arabs have some Jewish blood  in their genes, it's meaningless- because 99.99999 percent of them aspire to exterminate the Jews.

I don't really see any validity in this video.  Tens of thousands of Christian Europeans probably have some Jewish blood in their genes also, and it doesn't mean anything either.

I think the people who make and or people who support these videos are intentionally trying to confuse us about our enemies for bad reasons.