Author Topic: Hell has offically frozen over: Peres President of Israel  (Read 5922 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Hell has offically frozen over: Peres President of Israel
« on: June 13, 2007, 10:46:40 PM »
Moshe Sharett warned that Israel would be in a state of mourning if Peres became President, G-d help us against the Pimp of Oslo!

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56154

FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU
Shimon Peres becomes Israeli president
Veteran politician urges withdrawals from strategic territory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 13, 2007
12:28 p.m. Eastern

By Aaron Klein
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Shimon Peres
TEL AVIV – Former Prime Minister Shimon Peres – a leading proponent of giving strategic territory to the Palestinians, Syria and Lebanon – today became the ninth president of the state of Israel.

The president is elected by the 120 members of the Knesset. Peres ran against Reuven Rivlin from the opposition Likud party and the leftist Labor party's Collette Avital.

Rivlin and Avital withdrew their candidacy after a first round of Knesset voting showed a majority to Peres.

The former prime minister is known in Israel as a serial loser of elections. His senior government positions have almost entirely been appointed or elected by politicians and not the public. Today's major Israeli dailies featured front page portraits of Peres after each one of his eight major electoral defeats ranging back to the early 1970s.

Although never elected, Peres served twice as prime minister, once following the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and another time in which he served for two years in a rotating unity government.

A smiling Peres today pledged to "give my all to serve Israel."

Peres said he saw his new role as a unifier of Israel's fractured society.

The president's role is not to deal with politics and partisanship, but to represent what unites us in a strong voice," he said.

"A president must represent the people's desire to be a united nation," he said. "The Knesset chose to prove today that elected figures represent the people."

Peres, a secularist, was successful during the Knesset's first round of voting largely because of the support of the ultra-religious Shas party.

Peres last month formally announced his decision to run after Moshe Katsav resigned from the presidencey amid allegations he sexually assaulted four female employees.

Peres' in recent months attempted to push through the Knesset an amendment, titled the "Peres law," that would have seen the Israeli president elected by open ballot instead of the current secret ballot. The effort was widely regarded as a scheme to intimidate Knesset members and get Peres elected. The former prime minister is widely believed to have lost the previous presidential election, in 2000, because a number of Knesset members who publicly gave him their support instead voted for Katsav.

Peres was considered the driving force of the 1993 Oslo Accords, which invited late-PLO leader Yasser Arafat to rule the Palestinians and take over territory within rocket range of Israel's major population centers.

The Peres Peace Center, headed by the former prime minister, advocates the division of Jerusalem and Israeli withdrawals from the strategic West Bank and Golan Heights. The West Bank borders Jerusalem while the Golan looks down on Israeli population centers and twice was used by Syria to mount ground invasions into the Jewish state.

Peres repeatedly has come under fire by critics for policies and plans many say would greatly undermine Israel's security.

An official biography of the elderly statesman released earlier this year, entitled "Shimon Peres," revealed a draft agreement he hammered out with West Germany in 1961 to allow the creation of German military bases on Israeli soil less than two decades after the Holocaust.

The biography also detailed a controversial plan Peres concocted to lease French Guyana from France and create an Israeli colony there at a time when the 9-year-old Israel was desperate for immigrants and struggling to establish itself.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hell has offically frozen over: Peres President of Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 10:48:07 PM »
Thanks to "Rabbi" ovadia Yosef for the big part he had in making sure this happened.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 10:50:52 PM »
With "Jews" such as Shimon Perverse, who needs Nazis?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 10:55:00 PM »
Chaim has the best name for him Shimon Parasite. This is bad news. Why can't America and Israel get some new blood to run the show. Its the same old rethreads in both countries. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 01:13:11 AM »
Yes, our best hope is that he will die soon of Fournier's gangrene from diabetes. But knowing how Israelis are in terms of leader-worship, his tenure in office, however brief, will undoubtedly succeed in brainwashing some of the 15% or so Jews who don't (yet) support national suicide.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 01:22:10 AM »
One day with God's will, it will be P.M. CHAIM BEN PESACH as THE P.M. of Israel. And the Arabs and leftist traitors will be running out of the country.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 02:36:00 AM »
If the Israeli public really goes along with this they are smoking some serious crack. But I am not confident that they aren't.  :(

The only way Israel can be saved now is if Shimon Penis does something so outrageous and egregious that there is absolutely no way he can survive it. (Of course, fifteen years ago, Oslo--much less surrendering Gaza and everything that came after it--would have been just that. The old frog-in-a-pot-of-boiling-water effect.) We must pray that Penis comes up with an idea that is so over-the-top insane (I don't know, maybe that he will say that every Arab male will be provided a Jewish woman by the government as a concubine? Or that the public should make burnt sacrifices to him on the steps of the Knesset building [better scratch that, because they probably would]?) that it will simply destroy all credibility and following that he has.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 02:39:49 AM »
Chaimfan, now that you are talking about drugs, I got the perfect solution.  There's this drug called PCP, and it makes you really violent and delusional. Slip some into Shimon Peres' tea and maybe he'll start nuking Iran and throwing the Arabs out. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 02:46:45 AM »
I hate him! yersterday he wore Kippah in the TV, what a fake jew .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 02:59:04 AM »
Chaimfan, now that you are talking about drugs, I got the perfect solution.  There's this drug called PCP, and it makes you really violent and delusional. Slip some into Shimon Peres' tea and maybe he'll start nuking Iran and throwing the Arabs out. 
Very bad idea. More likely he will start nuking Israeli cities and streets at random. He already hates Jews as much as Hitler--why would you want to remove all inhibitions from this monster?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 03:13:10 AM »
What I can't understand is why Israelies continue to elect the same thing over and over again when they see what disasters these traitors are
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 04:29:25 AM »
What I can't understand is why Israelies continue to elect the same thing over and over again when they see what disasters these traitors are
We didnt elect him, the Kenesset members elected him .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 05:34:41 PM »
This is horrible news. What a traitor piece of excrement.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 06:08:11 PM »
Peres has never actually been elected to anything by the Israeli people, yet he's still around and considered a great leader. He is a cockroach. Nothing gets rid of him.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 06:25:26 PM »
The problem is that Israel has parties. Individuals aren't elected, only parties. Peres was always given a safe spot at the top of the party list so he would always be re-elected to The Knesset. He is a party hack.

How are party members elected? In parliamentary countries like Canada and Britain, each party has members of parliament that represent districts. Parties run candidates in each district and the one with the most members elected wins. Leaders are chosen by the party at conventions. In the US house and senate members represent areas/states and the presidential candidate is chosen by party members.

Do Israeli MKs represent districts? How does each party choose its list of MKs? The Israeli system seems really insane.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

ftf

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 06:45:40 PM »
In Israel it is proportionate. It is more democratic so small parties get elected. In The United States, The United Kingdom, and Canada, votes either count or go to waste. In Israel, everyone's vote counts unless the party they voted for didn't make it into The Knesset. That way, the party supporters don't have to all live in the same district.

What is the party leader in The United Kingdom or Canada doesn't win his own district but his party wins overall? Does that mean he can't become Prime Minister?

In the UK, he can be raised to the house of lords, as the current government has the authority to put people into the house of Lords, and he can be prime minister from the lords, the requirement to be prime minister is to command a majority in the commons, you can yourself be in the lords, hasn't happened in my life time though, in fact I don't know of any occurrence of it happening, but it is possible. Generally the party leader runs in a constituency that loves his party.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2007, 07:13:16 PM »
I think Israel should vote for individuals but nationally. So you should be able to vote for 15 people nationally, and the candidates that finished in the top 120 should become Knesset members. The American system is not democratic and you will end up with a Leftist representing you just because most people where you live are Leftists.

I agree, Yacov. The fake party system here in the US is a big part of the problem here.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2007, 08:00:49 PM »
Prof. Paul Eidelberg has a good system on Gov't, check him out.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 11:58:38 PM »
When push comes to shove it is still the fault of the public. The nation is filled with leftist, treasonous dreck in public office because that is what the public tolerates (and I would even say wants). If the Israeli public did not want Erev Rav demons murdering the country, they would react similarly to how the Iranian Muslim Nazis did to the shah.

Do not forget also that the shah was far more brutal and had a far tighter grip on power than Israel's cowardly Bolshevists.