Author Topic: U.S. comedian insulted and make a fun of the Serbs for Amy Winehouse  (Read 9370 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Croatians and Bosnian converts also saw it. Now they defend her on Facebook fan page saying that she was correct. It will be expected to see Albanians also to defend her.  :)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
She is not a "slave". She is a known public person who has responsibilities.
She suggested in front of millions that "Serbia committed genocide".

She must publicly apologize on TV, not on social internet networks.

If not, everything she does on the net(all kind of her promotions) will be attacked. Already her fan page is shot down on FB.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Kerber, I agree with you on everything except for one point. The genocide and ethnic cleansing remark came from Greg Proops, not Chelsea Handler, and he apologized. Chelsea Handler called Serbia a shame and disappointment. Although what she said was unfunny and stupid, it was not nearly as bad as Proops' words.

If you give it some thought, Serbia is a shame and disappointment with Serbian traitors like Dragan SuNATOvac representing it, whom Chelsea Handler was insulting.

I am glad for what she did to Sotanovac! Nema sta da radi nego ide na koncert amy winehouse i komentarise to na fejsbuku! Eeeeej ministar odbrane koja je to neozbiljnost! Bolje da napise gde su mu avioni planirani za 2011, gde mu je vojska?????

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
http://www.chelseahandler.com/   ;D

I told you, haha...

I didn't look on Twitter, but it could be the same destiny as on Facebook.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
YouTube and Megavideo have removed the videos.
Yes, that's true. I think we'll make our sites with her "specialties".
I didn't know that she is a prostitute also. She is a whore with her own sex tape.

We are going to spread it all over the internet(it started in our media, haha).

The charges against the whore are already being prepared. She'll be sorry...

I wonder what would of happened to her if she said something like that for Israel instead of our our country? I'm certain it would be the end of her carrier and may be something even worse.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 07:56:15 AM by Kerber »

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Yes, that's true. I think we'll make our sites with her "specialties".
I didn't know that she is a prostitute also. She is a whore with her own sex tape.

We are going to spread it all over the internet(it started in our media, haha).

The charges against the whore are already being prepared. She'll be sorry...

I wonder what would of happened to her if she said something like that for Israel instead of our our country? I'm certain it would be the end of her carrier and may be something even worse.

prostitute?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer

prostitute?
What is a woman who make a pictures for erotic magazine? That's prostitution. If not physical , then intellectual. But I'm very suspicious that she didn't "practice" a physical prostitution for her career's good with some people who could take care for her low-intelligent shows:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/29/chelsea-handler-sex-tape_n_556592.html

Wicked woman who despise her own natural gift given by our Creator to have kids. She is not interested in that. She says:  “I would rescue a baby if I saw it on the street but I don’t want to have any. I don’t think it’s a good use of my time.”  She obviously prefer to be a whore.
http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/08/10/no-kids-for-chelsea-handler

So, you see. The biggest achievement in any woman's life(being a mother) is nothing for her and "motherhood isn't good use of her time". Disgusting woman.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:33:12 PM by Kerber »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer