Author Topic: Qurananimal Delta airline a very unreliable Airline to ban Jews  (Read 2295 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:35:05 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Qurananimal Delta airline a very unreliable Airline to ban Jews
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »
Some of our members might not like the ACLJ because it's headed by Jay Sekulow (A Christian from Jewish heritage), but the organization has done a lot to fight evil things like this and anti-Jewish and anti-Christian discrimination. He's also gone before the Supreme Court to argue cases.

I hope that Delta reverses this evil policy because clearly it's not right to ban Jews from certain flights when they refuse to ban Muslims from any flights.

On the other hand what kind of Jewish person wants to go to Jeddah or any other part of Saudi Arabia anyway unless they have a death wish? I can't imagine why they would have any desire to go there unless they were NK.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:46:42 AM »
Some of our members might not like the ACLJ because it's headed by Jay Sekulow (A Christian from Jewish heritage), but the organization has done a lot to fight evil things like this and anti-Jewish and anti-Christian discrimination. He's also gone before the Supreme Court to argue cases.

I hope that Delta reverses this evil policy because clearly it's not right to ban Jews from certain flights when they refuse to ban Muslims from any flights.

On the other hand what kind of Jewish person wants to go to Jeddah or any other part of Saudi Arabia anyway unless they have a death wish? I can't imagine why they would have any desire to go there unless they were NK.
Jay Sekulow is very pro Israel so is son.But you're right why would anyone go Saudi Arabia unless you work there. But still Delta shouldn't comply with Saudi rules
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:55:06 AM »
I don't think it's safe for any Jewish person to be in Saudi Arabia at all. Clearly they would be a target there when almost everyone in the country is very strongly anti-Semitic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 11:03:12 AM »
I don't think it's safe for any Jewish person to be in Saudi Arabia at all. Clearly they would be a target there when almost everyone in the country is very strongly anti-Semitic.
True but they accept Jewish military Personal

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 11:08:58 AM »
True but they accept Jewish military Personal

You've got a point there

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 11:12:17 AM »
You've got a point there
They even allowed infidels into Mecca when iranians rioted and they couldn't control it.They asked French Foreign Legion to send commandos to stop the shia rioiting :::D 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »
They even allowed infidels into Mecca when iranians rioted and they couldn't control it.They asked French Foreign Legion to send commandos to stop the shia rioiting :::D 

Too bad they weren't the type that would destroy the kaaba.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 11:40:36 AM »
Too bad they weren't the type that would destroy the kaaba.
:laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »
Maybe its for the better. I mean, no sane Jew would never want to go to that hideous hellhole in the first place.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 03:31:16 PM »
Maybe its for the better. I mean, no sane Jew would never want to go to that hideous hellhole in the first place.
According to the blog, the potential problem is that Israelis (and perhaps Jews) wouldn't be allowed to board Saudi plane for an internal light i.e A plain from Washington to NY to Jeddah.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »
According to the blog, the potential problem is that Israelis (and perhaps Jews) wouldn't be allowed to board Saudi plane for an internal light i.e A plain from Washington to NY to Jeddah.

Oh I see but why would any Jew or Infidel would wanna go to that god-forsaken country is beyond me.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 04:35:25 PM »
Let them refuse service to Jews so that we may refuse service to muslims... It is a free world and nobody can make a Jew-hater love us. I would love to legally be able to refuse service to muslims without them whining..

Maybe El Al should have a Jew-Only policy... That would be just fine with me...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 05:08:47 AM »
This   is a good thing, but like what muman says, we should return the favor and not allow Muslims into Israel and the US taking delta airlines.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 09:05:05 AM »
The Saudis say there is no such rule and are blaming Delta

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 09:25:18 AM »
I won't be flying delta anymore

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 10:02:10 AM »
LOL You have to see these screenshots of Delta they really do the work of the Saudis  

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/06/delta-sharia-airlines.html     

http://www.aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?ID=1133
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:17:35 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03