Author Topic: Fag "Marriage" passes in NY.. What a state, I am ready to pack and leave  (Read 1520 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That whole article makes me want to puke.

:yuck:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Pack and leave for where is my question? With the passage of legislation like this here in New York State many other states will quickly pass similar legislation... I am actually surprised how long politicians here in New York held out on this issue... It's a sad day for traditional family values here in America... I could understand the gay lobby wanting legal status as far as dealing with legal / financial issues for people of the same sex requesting such however calling the arrangement a so called "marriage" is really going too far... This is just another piece of the sick society puzzle that has fallen into place.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What a country this has become and pretty soon the rest of the country will follow.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
It's a sad time that we live in, where a minority can dictate to a majority and the whole world is silent.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's great evidence of who Andrew Cuomo really is.  :yuck:
With the whole state collapsing, he made 'gay marriage' a priority.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
cjd is right - It's all over now.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Its sickening to see whats happening and the breakdown of society...Look for more weather disasters to happen, because The Lord is unhappy with man's sin on the earth, because it is great!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I know Gov Christy of NJ is a RINO but at least he said without a doubt he will never sign fag "marriage"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I know Gov Christy of NJ is a RINO but at least he said without a doubt he will never sign fag "marriage"
Don't count on it. Governor Christina Christie, who I halfways suspect of being a closet Moolie, is to the left of BHO on many issues.