Author Topic: the True enemies of the Jewish people.  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
the True enemies of the Jewish people.
« on: June 26, 2011, 10:08:37 PM »
this is not my opinion but what Hashem says.

The Amalekites - ancient nation who attacked us after we (Jews) received the Holy Torah. They were the Romans, Greeks, Haman. Today we don't really know who they are today but most Rabbis would say the Nazis, Russians, and other Europeans.

The Erev Rav - the Egyptians who were converted by Moses. they are the downfall of the Jews since the Golden Calf. Today they are mostly likely the Liberal Jews.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 10:13:39 PM by Mizrahi 4 LIFE »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: the True enemies of the Jewish people.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 10:14:58 PM »

The Amalekites - ancient nation who attacked us after we (Jews) received the Holy Torah. They were the Romans, Greeks, Haman. Today we don't really know who they are today but most Rabbis would say the Nazis, Russians, and other Europeans.

The Erev Rav - the Egyptians who were converted by Moses. they are the downfall of the Jews since the Golden Calf. Today they are mostly likely the Liberal Jews.

Why do I get the feeling you are hunting around for the exact spot to drive in the wedge?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 10:24:41 PM »
I think you have confused Amalek with Edom...

Edom is the offspring Essau, the brother of our father Yaakov/Jacob...

Edom and Ishmael have combined and they are both our enemies beside Amalek. We don't know exactly who the Amalekites are because they have combined with some of the other Jewish enemies.

I believe Amalek is involved in every nation who attempts to kill the Jews. This is why we know that Haman and Hitler were both Amalekites.

But the Edomites and the Ishmaelites pose a threat to the Jewish nation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 10:28:12 PM »
I think you have confused Amalek with Edom...

Edom is the offspring Essau, the brother of our father Yaakov/Jacob...

Edom and Ishmael have combined and they are both our enemies beside Amalek. We don't know exactly who the Amalekites are because they have combined with some of the other Jewish enemies.

I believe Amalek is involved in every nation who attempts to kill the Jews. This is why we know that Haman and Hitler were both Amalekites.

But the Edomites and the Ishmaelites pose a threat to the Jewish nation.

Edom and Ishmael are just 2 nations, of the 70 nations. not all of Europe is Edom and not all Arabs are Ismael. the non-Muslim Arabs are deffenitley not Ishmael.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 12:28:30 AM »

Where did you get it from that Romans and Greeks were Amalek?  That's major news to me.   (Untrue news).

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 12:48:30 AM »
Where did you get it from that Romans and Greeks were Amalek?  That's major news to me.   (Untrue news).

ask any Rabbi Rome for sure was Greeks might have been

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 01:02:11 AM »
ask any Rabbi Rome for sure was Greeks might have been

You are confusing Edom with Amalek.   Different things.  Rome was not amalek.

Neither are the Russians.  Many modern day rabbis DO identify the Germans as Amalek.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 01:10:24 AM »
You are confusing Edom with Amalek.   Different things.  Rome was not amalek.

Neither are the Russians.  Many modern day rabbis DO identify the Germans as Amalek.

I learned from many Rabbis that Rome was, and the Russians are too. not all of the Russia but amongst those who murdered the Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 01:39:33 AM »
I learned from many Rabbis that Rome was, and the Russians are too. not all of the Russia but amongst those who murdered the Jews.

Either these rabbis are wrong, or you are not remembering correctly.   In the classical Jewish sources, Rome is associated with Edom - a descendant of Esav.   NOT amalek.   It's pretty universal, with the notable exception of Ibn Ezra who says the Romans have nothing to do with the ancient nations and cannot be identified as Edom.    I don't know if there are others who agree with him, but as far as I know there is not anyone who claims Rome is amalek.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 01:57:41 AM »
Why do I get the feeling you are hunting around for the exact spot to drive in the wedge?

Well said cjd.  I am surprised that it is taking so long to ban 'Troll 4 life'
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:25:29 AM by briann »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 08:39:37 AM »
I would say the leaders of any movement to destroy Israel would be Rosh, Russia, and Iran...Persia.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 08:59:24 AM »
Amalikites where Canaanites just an extra evil tribe   

This part i agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 09:34:43 AM »
What should be done to the enemies of the Jews is the very thing they want to do to us.  Doesn't matter if it is amakek, edom, or ishmael. Why are we splitting hairs?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 10:34:38 AM »

I'm happy to be of European descent but I don't hate Jews. Fail mr. Troll

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2011, 01:25:18 PM »
I'm happy to be of European descent but I don't hate Jews. Fail mr. Troll

He has a hatred toward light skinned or white Jews and white Christians. I'm sure it's an inferiority complex of some sort.  Once, a while back he typed something G-d awful about the Ashkenazi Jews (white European Jews), who were murdered in the holocaust.  He despises white Jews.  He feels some sort of bond with Arab Muslims because of their darker skin color.    

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 02:17:31 PM »
He has a hatred toward light skinned or white Jews and white Christians. I'm sure it's an inferiority complex of some sort.  Once, a while back he typed something G-d awful about the Ashkenazi Jews (white European Jews), who were murdered in the holocaust.  He despises white Jews.  He feels some sort of bond with Arab Muslims because of their darker skin color.    

I really don't think he was even Jewish or a religious Jew.  I think he was just a leftist who wanted to infiltrate and infect the forum.  What he said about his 'Rabbi' sounded completely fake.   'His' rabbi told him that Russians, Europeans, Romans, and Greeks were the Amalek.  It all sounded so fake.

I think first he wanted to scare the gentiles away, then he wanted to wedge the Ashkenazis from the non-Ashkenazis.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 02:17:46 PM »
If he feels that way about the Arab people he should do the right thing for them and convince them to leave Islam which is helping to keep their societies stagnant and barbaric rather than taking up for Islam.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 02:58:21 PM »
M4L is either Ralph, some Feces Now or similar troll, or one extremely insane Jew. This is the genius who made a thread claiming that Fakestinians are descended from Jews.