Author Topic: My view of Islam  (Read 623 times)

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
My view of Islam
« on: June 27, 2011, 01:07:17 AM »
I know many of you think I sympathize with them. Just here me out.

Islam was started by a sick, disgusting person who will remain in Hell for an eternity. His followers went around the Middle East, North Africa, and to Europe killing innocent people and by fear and by the sword converting good-decent people. They stole land which never belonged to them. They have only 1 land and that's Arabia the rest of these countries Jordan, Syria, Iraq, etc.. were never Arab or Islamic countries. Today most of these people are brainwashed others are not religious and don't care about this ridiculous fake religion.  Yugoslavians, Azeri's, Uzbek's, Turks, and others are not Arabs but other nations that were forced to convert. A huge percentage of these Muslims are scared to speak up just like they're ancestors were scared to die and converted.

Do I support "Palestine"? no. Palestine never existed.
Do I Love Arabs? No. I love ONLY Jews.
Are all Jews good? No look at teh liberal-self-hating-Jews who are probably not even Jewish at all.
are all Muslims evil? No

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My view of Islam
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 01:14:47 AM »
But Islam is evil.

So that is quite the quandary, is it not?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 01:17:47 AM »
But Islam is evil.

So that is quite the quandary, is it not?

of course it is. but not all of them are evil

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 02:22:31 AM »
of course it is. but not all of them are evil

You are right, just like Naziism is evil, but not all Naziis were evil. :::D   Listen Troll 4 life, its obivious what your intentions are...  and you could care less about Kahanism....  and just want to 'redirect' this movement to be pro-muslim anti-gentile.   Please just quit, you arent wanted here.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 03:29:45 AM »
If not all Muslims are evil, then how does that change in any real way how we should respond to Muslims as a group given that at the very least, the vast majority of Muslims believe in jihad and shariah and other hateful things? How do you want the official policy toward Muslims to go? How do you think JTF's message should alter or goals should change to fit what you believe to be reality?

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 04:24:10 AM »
are all Muslims evil? No
So why follow the teachings of a pedophile, mass-murdering, rapist then?

Pretty warped sense of reasoning you have there.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 08:58:38 AM »
Let me put it this way : if someone you know claims to be a Muslim and is a good person, then he is NOT a true Muslim, because if he were, he would have to obey evil principles.
Also, evil individuals do not always do evil on a continuous basis. They might even seem to behave well from time to time, although it's only superficial because their motives are tainted. That may be enough to deceive naive people or to provide excuses for hypocritical people. For example, some collaborators of the Nazis in Europe during WWII, yimach shmam vezichram (to BOTH of them), claimed the Nazis were nice because they were polite and had good manners with them !
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:58:32 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 11:41:27 AM »
Good muslamic... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2011, 02:59:58 PM »
I know many of you think I sympathize with them. Just here me out.

Islam was started by a sick, disgusting person who will remain in Hell for an eternity. His followers went around the Middle East, North Africa, and to Europe killing innocent people and by fear and by the sword converting good-decent people. They stole land which never belonged to them. They have only 1 land and that's Arabia the rest of these countries Jordan, Syria, Iraq, etc.. were never Arab or Islamic countries. Today most of these people are brainwashed others are not religious and don't care about this ridiculous fake religion.  Yugoslavians, Azeri's, Uzbek's, Turks, and others are not Arabs but other nations that were forced to convert. A huge percentage of these Muslims are scared to speak up just like they're ancestors were scared to die and converted.

Do I support "Palestine"? no. Palestine never existed.
Do I Love Arabs? No. I love ONLY Jews.
Are all Jews good? No look at teh liberal-self-hating-Jews who are probably not even Jewish at all.
are all Muslims evil? No

So basically what are you saying that not all Muslims are evil? If they do not support terrorism, rape, pedophilia, incest, sharia law etc, they are no longer Muslim. Plain and simple.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision