Author Topic: Judaism on goyim  (Read 2478 times)

Offline H.yikom.damor

• New JTFer
  • כהנא חי
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM-dY7_bCFQ
Judaism on goyim
« on: June 29, 2011, 10:37:36 PM »
i know that even here my personal views wont be welcome  , but i believe that there is such thing as a rightious gentile , however i believe that to be a christian or a muslim and be called a rightious gentile is somewhat of a contradiction.
i believe that jews should not mix with christians or muslims , because of the core beliefs of both religions , (being extremely anti semitic)
i find it hard to understand how a jew can be okay with christianity and islam , when both religions teach that jews will go to hell as they have not submitted to mohammeds will or become a believer in jesus.
moreover i see jesus as evil as oppose to rightious because he knowingly led the people away from H'.
its nice to see non jews on this page and showing us support , but is it just me who feels that goyim who are supporting jews and israel for religious reasons (primarily christians) , are in fact spitting in our faces , as they believe that we will bring along their messiah who in turn will send us to hell as we will not accept him...

now to my question. i was wondering what the bible and rabbis say on the goyim ,and are there any that coincide with my belief

(im reminding that this is my personal belief)
כהנא חי

"I know that elections must be limited only to those who understand that the Arabs are the deadly enemy of the Jewish state, who would bring on us a slow Auschwitz - not with gas, but with knives and hatchets"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Judaism on goyim
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 11:46:34 PM »
Jtf is not the place for this discussion... Since many righteous gentiles contribute to jtf we dont engage in this anti-xtian discussion. I am sure that if you do you may end up banned...please send me a private message to discuss this further...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:19:46 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 03:51:33 AM »
its nice to see non jews on this page and showing us support , but is it just me who feels that goyim who are supporting jews and israel for religious reasons (primarily christians) , are in fact spitting in our faces , as they believe that we will bring along their messiah who in turn will send us to hell as we will not accept him...

You cannot make generalizations. Some Christians have their own agenda for supporting Israel and the Jews, and ultimately it is destructive for the Jewish people indeed. But others genuinely support Israel and the Jews without hidden missionary intentions. They simply are good persons who agree with Kahanist ideas. That's the kind of Christians you find in JTF.
During WWII, my grandfather was saved by a Catholic priest. They became very close. Whether during the war or after the war, he never said or did anything to try to convert my grandfather.

Offline H.yikom.damor

• New JTFer
  • כהנא חי
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM-dY7_bCFQ
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 12:55:13 PM »
i understand that i probably phrased it wrong , i meant the religions themselves not the followers.
כהנא חי

"I know that elections must be limited only to those who understand that the Arabs are the deadly enemy of the Jewish state, who would bring on us a slow Auschwitz - not with gas, but with knives and hatchets"