Author Topic: glenn beck's last show is 5pm tonight  (Read 737 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
glenn beck's last show is 5pm tonight
« on: June 30, 2011, 02:40:37 AM »
I liken him to today's modern day Noah warning everyone about a flood that will happen
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: glenn beck's last show is 5pm tonight
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 02:43:08 AM »
I liken him to today's modern day Noah warning everyone about a flood that will happen

But Noah didn't warn people... That is one reason he is criticized in the Torah...

Abraham on the other hand was always concerned with the people, even the people of Sodom...

But I agree that Glen Beck is very meritorious for his pro-Israel and conservative work. It is sad that the liberal media acts like a shark to try to destroy those who are righteous.

Regarding Noah vs Abraham : http://www.shemayisrael.com/parsha/kahn/archives/pinchas67.htm
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/1097167/jewish/Noah-vs-Abraham.htm
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/147220/jewish/Noah-and-Abraham.htm

Although regarding Noah you are correct that it was intended that the building of the ark should have acted as a warning to the people, but they did not react properly, nor did Noach actively try to persuade people... So I can see why you would say that...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:55:31 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 08:35:25 AM »
I don't like everything about him but I like him better than most of the talk show hosts out there. Will he still have his radio show?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 09:13:07 AM »
I don't like everything about him but I like him better than most of the talk show hosts out there. Will he still have his radio show?
Yes                           http://www.gbtv.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:12:20 AM »
Problem is that he has the "turn the other cheek" mentality.  He doesn't curse his enemies like we do.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »
Problem is that he has the "turn the other cheek" mentality.  He doesn't curse his enemies like we do.
True everyone who has meet him says he's an unbelievably nice guy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 03:42:46 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/menachem-rosensaft/glenn-becks-nazi-loving-t_b_604021.html

The author is a reform btw but is what the site says true?

ps, I watch all of becks shows he seems to be only pro Israel because it is a liberal democracy that supports gays.  JTF does not support at all (not even close) to what Beck thinks Israel should be. He is still entertaining though,  at times he can go on tangents; That part bores me.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/menachem-rosensaft/glenn-becks-nazi-loving-t_b_604021.html

ps, I watch all of becks shows he seems to be only pro Israel because it is a liberal democracy that supports gays.  JTF does not support at all (not even close) to what Beck thinks Israel should be. He is still entertaining though,  at times he can go on tangents; That part bores me.
Menachem Rosenshaft did a good piece denouncing the Hitler apologist Buchanus once, but he could still be a fanatical leftist.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 04:25:23 PM »

You read HuffPo? One of the biggest antisemitic news sources around.... I refuse to even read a single article from that site so I will have to feign ignorance when it comes to this story...

I believe the 'democracy' and 'gay' thing is just to compare against the muslim countries in the middle east.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 08:16:03 AM »
You read HuffPo? One of the biggest antisemitic news sources around.... I refuse to even read a single article from that site so I will have to feign ignorance when it comes to this story...

I believe the 'democracy' and 'gay' thing is just to compare against the muslim countries in the middle east.
Muman613 is correct

Shot at 2010-01-03