Author Topic: OUT OF CURIOSITY  (Read 7722 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
OUT OF CURIOSITY
« on: June 14, 2007, 01:25:11 AM »
Who here does excersize on a normal basis?  Whether it is swimming, running, walking, jogging or the gyms.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: OUT OF CURIOSITY
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 02:07:52 AM »
Not anymore.  I'm studying 24/7 for the next 2 weeks.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 03:20:14 AM »
Ok, with the exception of the studying, whenever you or anyone gets a chance look at this
http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/homeworkout/homeworkout.html

I looked into this and also Googled for those who want to work out in their privacy of their own home instead of paying for gyms cause I know that gyms can be expensive.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

ftf

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 06:04:46 AM »
It's quite simple, 100 pressups, 100 situps, 100 squats everynight, then there's the judo sessions I goto as well.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 10:09:38 AM »
Somehow, I don't see men being into exercise videos, but I do them.  I recommend the older FIRM workouts (pre 1985).  They consist of aerobics and weight training.  Granted, the female instructors in the tapes look and act like sexy Stepford Wives, but the workouts are very challenging.  Here are some of my favorites:

Volume 1 - Body Sculpting Basics with Susan Harris
Volume 2 - Low Impact Aerobics with Janet Jones
Volume 3 - Aerobic Interval Training Taught by Sandahl Bergman
Volume 5 - Taught by Jaynee Poteet

Firm Cardio - Taught by Heidi Tanner
Firm Strength - Taught by Pam Cauthen

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 10:46:52 AM »
I workout at worlds gym at most gyms you can get a starters deal.I went through the article and that is how i began working out doing many push ups, sit up,or better yet cruches,pull ups chin ups leg raises, squat thrusts and running after about a year of doing that i decided to join a gym,that was yrs ago .But just to be in good shape you don'nt need a gym
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 12:30:00 PM »
Hello friends, and good day to you.

I go to the gym about 4-5 times a week, and enjoy healthy eating.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 12:58:15 PM »
30 minutes of Ba-gua-zhang per day.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 05:59:55 PM »
I play tennis and badminton 3 times a week and have to walk everywhere i go, since the shvartza bus drivers kick me off the bus because i don't have a photocard.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 05:14:15 AM »
Who here does excersize on a normal basis?  Whether it is swimming, running, walking, jogging or the gyms.
I don't know if this would be considered exercise but I do hours of work each week around the old homestead. This place would give a crew of Mexicans a workout. Between this and work I have managed to stay in decent shape.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 02:44:43 PM »
Cjd whats a homestead?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 02:50:19 PM »
I play hockey a couple times a week.  Does that count?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 05:55:52 PM »
I love hockey but to watch it lol.  It maybe the only sport left that isn't filled with Zulus unless they come up with a heated hockey rink.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 06:00:39 PM »
I love hockey but to watch it lol.  It maybe the only sport left that isn't filled with Zulus unless they come up with a heated hockey rink.
Yeah, although I actually had a coach once who was a Shvartza.  He constantly used the word "knucklehead" (or "nukuwheeead," as he would say it) and would quite often hit my helmet before I'd go off the bench.  It kinda hurt...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 06:09:29 PM »
Yeah, although I actually had a coach once who was a Shvartza.  He constantly used the word "knucklehead" (or "nukuwheeead," as he would say it) and would quite often hit my helmet before I'd go off the bench.  It kinda hurt...
haha :laugh: It probably doesn't hurt as much as being hit with a hockey ball- begins with p but forgot the precise name.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 06:13:13 PM »
haha :laugh: It probably doesn't hurt as much as being hit with a hockey ball- begins with p but forgot the precise name.
I believe the word you're looking for is puck.  And luckily, that coach and these two twins (whom I both haven't seen in a while, B"H) are the only ones of them I've ever seen at the rink I play at.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 02:20:40 AM »
I believe the word you're looking for is puck.  And luckily, that coach and these two twins (whom I both haven't seen in a while, B"H) are the only ones of them I've ever seen at the rink I play at.
IM a great hockey player. I was captain of my high school JV team in 10th grade. After that grade I quit playing hockey for my school. I play softball, and Basketball. This year I am captain of both. I led the softball team in homeruns, and RBIs. Playing sports is a great thing, it is fun, and keeps the body in shape. Its much better than sitting in front of a computer, or Tv set.

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 01:50:23 PM »

I walk 30 minutes every night to work, and started Krav Maga lessons 2X a week.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »

I always end up in goal, without any protection kit and a stick that is shorter then the length of my arm......I use my feet most of the time.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 04:14:08 PM »

I always end up in goal, without any protection kit and a stick that is shorter then the length of my arm......I use my feet most of the time.
That sounds really safe!  ::)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 12:38:42 AM »

LOL :D  A Schvatze Hockey Coach !!  Did he like wearing SHOE POLISH that much !!  That white man's a Disgrace !!  You should have known he wasn't Really a Schvartze... he wouldn't have just slapped you on your helmet, he would have stolen it ... alon' wit yo bling !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Imerica

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 11:04:31 PM »
I walk whenever I get a chance. Usually 8 miles a week. Not a lot of mileage but at least I'm out there. :)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 11:16:23 PM »

LOL :D  A Schvatze Hockey Coach !!  Did he like wearing SHOE POLISH that much !!  That white man's a Disgrace !!  You should have known he wasn't Really a Schvartze... he wouldn't have just slapped you on your helmet, he would have stolen it ... alon' wit yo bling !
Nope, he was a Schvartza alright.  And, not that I want to bring out anyone's inner FOTL, but he was also married to a white woman (she was Jewish, too).  Their son Donovan even played on the team.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 03:06:30 PM »

Nope, he was a Schvartza alright.  And, not that I want to bring out anyone's inner FOTL, but he was also married to a white woman (she was Jewish, too).  Their son Donovan even played on the team.

She was jewish too, as in, as well as her schvartza husband or were you just emphasizing on the fact that she was not only white but Jewish?:)
Sorry, i just haven't heard of many Jewish black people.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2007, 04:27:02 PM »

She was jewish too, as in, as well as her schvartza husband or were you just emphasizing on the fact that she was not only white but Jewish?:)
Sorry, i just haven't heard of many Jewish black people.
No, I was emphasizing the fact that she was not only white, but Jewish.  I've seen a lot of Reformed Black "Converts" to Judaism but very few real ones (besides the Ethiopian Jews of course).