Author Topic: I'm scared  (Read 1910 times)

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
I'm scared
« on: June 30, 2011, 06:44:06 PM »
I'm scared of this forum. Its not that I'm afraid of you people personally. I'm more afraid of the fact that there are actually people like this, who I found on this forum.

I am not Jewish, but I understand this is a forum called "Jewish Task Force". From my short visit on this forum, I have discovered that this forum is devoted to discrimination of different people. Many of you appear to have extremist views on many different topics. Weather it be a verbal attack against Obama, or attack upon the Moslems. The people of these forums have ideas such as "Truth about Islam", "Against Obama", "Save Israel", "Save USA" etc. Where you decide to discuss matters concerning them. You not only verbally attack the indivisual person or group, but you threaten them in the process.

I have gathered a small list of fanatic, intolerant, ignorant comments I have seen some of you say. Some of which were directed at me.

You are just spouting pro-'PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi' propaganda...
Let's get a few things straight, [censored].
There are no Palestinians. They're a bunch of Arabs. There's never been a nation called Palestine and here at JTF, we're going to do all we can to make sure there never is.
Israel isn't occupying any land. There's a bunch of stinking Arabs squatting on Jewish Land that will be evicted. They can leave horizontally or vertically, but they will leave.
I couldn't give a rat's [censored] whether you consider Israel's actions self defense or not. Bottom line is your 'resistance groups' continue to promise to destroy Israel, and I promise you that's not gonna happen.
That's a promise, warning and threat all rolled into one.
Don't like it ? Too bad.
As long as I'm here and see one of your asinine posts, I'm going to verbally [censored] you.
And if I had the chance to meet you personally, I'd squeeze your melon til there was pink sauce dripping out of your ears.
Now take a hike, punk. You're not welcome here.
If we were in power, there would be no Hamas, no Fatah, no Hezbollah, no flotillas. We would not hesitate to carpet bomb entire cities to save the life of one Jew.
Also remember that the arabs have a pre-disposition to lie...
I know Islam turns people into blathering idiots. What's your excuse ?
IslamoNazis
Muzzies
Nobody buys your worthless Muzzie taqqiyah. You are no more a "Christian" than Barack Hitler Osama.
Islam IS a religion of death and destruction.
Ummm... How could they hear that Jews were killing 'Palestinians' when there was no such thing as 'Palestine'
Are you angry because you and your boyfriend got in a fight over what kind of drapes to put in the living room?
time for WWW3
I visited U-Tube the other day and played a video Is Obama the Anti-Christ.
Obummer is part of the plan to bring down America and Israel
Obama is The One, his evil spreads like tentacles!
My opinion is that Obama has the task of working against Israel, and then they will kill him and Jews are going to be accused.
In that case it could easily be used to launch the war(through Islamic/Arab countries) against Israel
libtard
Qurananimal cowards love eating Moe Ham ad
you killed bin laden the coward who hides behind women you stupid deleted, he was just defending Qurananimal pedophilia
Go fornicate a camel! When you're done having a family reunion, you can go fornicate yourself! You Mudslim terrorists are the only stupid ones!
Can't they leave this planet instead?[Note that he was talking about Moslems]
[A reply to him] Exactly what I was thinking.
I'll believe it when I see his scrawny metrosexual tuchis thrown out of the White House in 2012.
You might be right since Liberalism nowadays is defined as agreeing with everything that barrack Hussein Osama says and does.
Pislam
They might be with Hussein Osama in charge
how can we get the arabs out of israel?
The creation of a "viable" PLO/Nazi State is the #1 Priority of U.S. foreign policy
The G-d of Israel does not want a Palestinian State.
I say pack your bags, you filthy Nazi Arabian invader, the second part of the Naqba is on its way.
Just give up you will never ever destroy the jewish people you filtjhy arab terreost schmuck
heres how you stop dependence on aids. quit paying for the arabs. that will free up a lot of money.
I'm glad they did it. But I would be even happier if they just bulldozed the damn mosque.
Exactly. It makes me sick to my stomach to see mosques pollute Israel. I bet Chaim feels the same way.
GUYS Garbage Muslims here in my country are Protest of it WTF...
Try Størm Frønt you will feel at home there.
There is no such thing as a 'Palestinian people' they were created by Arafat and the islamists.
The call to genocide is coming from the islamists, not from JTF or Kahanists. We simply seek to relocate those arabs who are living in Israel so that they can live in peace outside the Jewish holy land.
You have a problem with the term IslamoNazi... We did not invent the term but it is a good description of the enemies of the Jewish people. Islam is a nazi ideology as is proven by the connection between the Nazi party in Germany and the Muslim Brotherhood during WWII.
Why is it so bad that Israel should outlaw building mosques?
My best guess is that this is Daleks. Next best is it's another incarnation of M4L. Third guess is Ralph.
Good that you're scared, you Nazi. I hope we do to anti semites like yourself what you want to do with us.
Your so called Palestine is a fraud and just another attempt to try and finish Hitler's final solution
That guy= a 300 pound, depressed, fat nerd

etc. etc. etc. and the list goes on...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:28:54 PM by thatguy11 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: I'm scared
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »
If you're so "scared" then get the hell off this forum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 07:02:31 PM »
Whats wrong with most of those comments. Try Størm Frønt you will feel at home there.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 07:13:25 PM »
yes, every quote you posted is true...

1) There is no such thing as a 'Palestinian people' they were created by Arafat and the islamists.

2) Israel, and especially Jerusalem, has been the home of the Jews for over 3000 years with a clear historical connection to the land, the Bible clearly indicates this connection.

3) The call to genocide is coming from the islamists, not from JTF or Kahanists. We simply seek to relocate those arabs who are living in Israel so that they can live in peace outside the Jewish holy land.

4) You have a problem with the term IslamoNazi... We did not invent the term but it is a good description of the enemies of the Jewish people. Islam is a nazi ideology as is proven by the connection between the Nazi party in Germany and the Muslim Brotherhood during WWII.

5) There is nothing to be ashamed of when a Jew will save another Jews life. It is essential to preserve Jewish life especially when our enemies try hard to kill us.

6) Why is it so bad that Israel should outlaw building mosques? Do you know that in muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia Jews cannot travel, build synagogues, or pray out loud?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »
Nice I have more too add to the list then.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 07:18:32 PM »
Nice I have more too add to the list then.

What is your point? You are scared... I hope you are if you are an enemy of the Jewish people... You should be trembling..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 07:26:03 PM »
My best guess is that this is Daleks. Next best is it's another incarnation of M4L. Third guess is Ralph.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 08:29:11 PM »
You're an instigator with a bad agenda.  You should leave the forum for good. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 08:40:34 PM »
Good that you're scared, you Nazi.  I hope we do to anti semites like yourself what you want to do with us.

FYI, you might call yourself a Palestinian, but there is no Palestine. The intention of your culture has always been to commit genocide against Israeli Jews.  You are a liar and your people are liars.  The only solution is to leave Israel including yehuda vi shomron and aza and go to Jordan or anywhere else. 

Your so called Palestine is a fraud and just another attempt to try and finish Hitler's final solution, Gd forbid.  I promise you, when we are in power we will make sure never again means never again.  We will do to anti semites like you what you want to happen to us.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 08:55:40 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 08:59:16 PM »
I'm scared also that there are stupid animals such as yourself walking the earth... Who the hell cares if your Jewish or not... Do you think its some sort of novelty for a non Jew to be here on the forum?  It is what it is here... If you don't like what you see tell your stories walking!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 09:07:32 PM »
That guy= a 300 pound, depressed, fat nerd

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 09:23:14 PM »
Insert Quote
Good that you're scared, you Nazi.  I hope we do to anti semites like yourself what you want to do with us.

I don't hate Jews. Nor have I ever done ANYTHING to hurt a Jew. Stop falsely accusing me... -_-  Why are you people so insecure about a little critisism

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
I don't hate Jews. Nor have I ever done ANYTHING to hurt a Jew. Stop falsely accusing me... -_-  Why are you people so insecure about a little critisism

It is not insecurity... It is the fact that people like you constantly come here trying to spread falsehood, cause division between the good members of JTF, and then cry when people answer your 'points'...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 09:50:28 PM »
There is no insecurity here... No one is really listening to your stupidity...We will continue posting just as we always have... People like you coming to our forum are a dime a dozen... When we get tired enough of their drivel we just dump them off.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 09:51:08 PM »
Those quotes are golden! I feel like printing them out and mounting them somewhere on my wall.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 09:58:35 PM »
He is getting desperate.... He is basically spamming the thread with repeats of things which were said... But he doesn't say what is wrong with what he says... Looking at those quotes they seem to be 100% true and only an imbecile would have an issue with them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 10:03:23 PM »
This dolt doesn't believe there is a connection between pislam and the Nazi party...

http://www.educationnews.org/breaking_news/106849.html

The Muslim Brotherhood – Nazi Connection

Tunisia is in a state of political shambles. Egypt doesn't know if the army is siding with the protestors against the Cairo police or if it's staying loyal to President Mubarak. Thousands are protesting in Jordan. There's talk of riots to soon break out in Yemen.

And what’s the common thread? Something that the average American is quickly becoming familiar with — The Muslim Brotherhood.

Seen above is a certain Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and close personal friend to Adolf Hitler, inspecting the all-moslem Nazi Handzar SS Division, which he was instrumental in founding.

Founding of the Muslim Brotherhood

In the 1920s, an Egyptian school teacher, Hassan al-Banna, gathered discontent Muslims to found the Muslim Brotherhood.

According to John Loftus, a former prosecutor with the US Justice Department, “Al-Banna formed this nationalist group called the Muslim Brotherhood. Al-Banna was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler and wrote to him frequently.”

Loftus adds that Al-Banna was so persistent in his “admiration of the new Nazi Party that in the 1930s Al-Banna and the Muslim Brotherhood became a secret arm of Nazi Intelligence. With the goal of the Third Reich to develop the Muslim Brotherhood as an army inside Egypt.”

While initial growth of the Muslim Brotherhood was moderate, the organization’s membership rolls – coinciding with rising anti-Semitism in Europe — by August 1938 had swelled to more than two hundred thousand members. By the end of World War II the Muslim Brotherhood had around half a million members.

Al-Banna idealized death also preached a love of death.

“To a nation that perfects the industry of death and which knows how to die nobly, God gives proud life in this world and eternal grace in the life to come” and “We are not afraid of death, we desire it… Let us die in redemption for Muslims,” Al-Banna once wrote.

Does any of that sound familiar present day? Does “We love death more than you love life” ring a bell?

Direct contact with the Nazis

Another great admirer of Hitler was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, “went to Germany during the war and helped recruit an international SS division of Arab Nazis. They based it in Croatia and called it the Handzar Muslim Division, but it was to become the core of Hitler’s new army of Arab fascists that would conquer the Arabian Peninsula and, from there, on to Africa–grand dreams.”

http://www.squidoo.com/the-muslim-britherhood-naxi-connection

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 10:03:32 PM »
I don't hate Jews. Nor have I ever done ANYTHING to hurt a Jew. Stop falsely accusing me... -_-  Why are you people so insecure about a little critisism

The mere fact that you call yourself Palestinian makes you an Israel hater which makes you a Nazi antisemite.  You are a liar and fraud. I have read your other posts.

You are insincere and a liar fraud who has no intention to debate.  If you were at least honest and engaged in true honest debate then fine. But you are clearly a liar like the people you claim to be a part of. Palestine is a lie.  Your claim that you don't hate Jews is also a lie.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 10:14:15 PM »
Those are some great quotes!

We should make a JTF greatest hits page and catalogue some of these stellar quotations that show off the wisdom of our members.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 10:16:43 PM »
What is your point? You are scared... I hope you are if you are an enemy of the Jewish people... You should be trembling..

I think he wants to advertise for our movement.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 10:18:46 PM »
You have been banned not because of your criticism, but because you are a Nazi and insincere. I'm all for debate with honest posters.  You are a liar fraud.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »
Look, Thatguy11, I responded to one of your posts with facts, along with a few barbs.  And so far, I haven't see you respond directly to me.  

The reason we at JTF dislike certain groups of people is not because of the color of their skin, or their race, but their evil actions, and their mostly evil culture.  

Chaim Ben Pesach and the others here expose the black "culture" of misogynistic rap noise glorifying murder and rape, along with crime and rampant illegitimacy for what it is.  Same holds true for other minority groups.  If anyone knows about this subject, it is Chaim who spent time in prison with these people.

As for Muslims, I have news for you.  If they were to stop attacking Jews and committing suicide bombings, while claiming that Jews, who are supposedly "pigs and apes" are stealing their land, then we probably wouldn't mind them.  Yet they blame all their people's failures on Israel.  I mean, they already have 600 times the land that Israel does, along with vast amounts of oil.  But the Jews can't one little pipsqueak country in the region?  Why?  If your people are so upset at Israel for supposedly stealing their land, then perhaps they should have thought twice about attacking the Jews in 1948, 1953, 1967 and 1973.

As for the Christian Arabs, I believe they are no better than their Muslim overlords.  The Popular Front For the Liberation of Palestine was run by a Christian Arab.  They certainly excelled at hijacking airplanes and killing people. PLO mouthpiece Hanan Ashwari is a Christian Arab, just like Helen Thomas and James Abourezek and James Zogby.  The common thread here is that they all bet against the Jews.  You can see this in Egypt with that Coptic Pope Shenouda, among other examples.  

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 12:12:40 AM »
I wish trolls would debate better

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 01:17:17 AM »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 02:01:42 AM »
BBOOOooooooo!!!!!!!    Did that scare you!!?