Author Topic: Brits are sick of Islam  (Read 2806 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Brits are sick of Islam
« on: July 02, 2011, 09:26:45 AM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Re: Brits are sick of Islam
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 09:20:30 PM »
Absolutely right, we bally well are.
I'm glad to see not every briton has succumbed to mad cow disease. :doctor:
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 07:29:44 PM »
Great report. Unfortunately, Britain now have a latest stage of a disease  :disease: known as Islam. The only way to rid Britain of such disease would be a physical extermination of the muslims.  :nuke:
There is really one major stumbling block to your solution... Many of the muslims are British citizens... I really don't think extermination is a solution we should be putting forward here.... Its one thing to make laws that might cause people of a certain group to leave a country but calling for extermination of people many who are citizens is a slippery slope... Where would something like that end? Who's to say what groups are acceptable... I well agree that England would be far better if the bulk of its muslim left for actual muslim digs... We must also keep in mind that there are also many converts to islam that are actual Brits and just what should happen with them?  The solution needs to be something that is actually doable.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 04:43:46 AM »
A pigskin body bag for all !  In my life time ive never seen a country overrun with these agents of SATAN ! >:(