Author Topic: Slander And Bias Runs Rampant in Rabbi 'Torah HaMelech' story  (Read 292 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I cannot believe the stories I am reading written by rabid anti-Jewish and anti-religious writers... Now I read that the Rabbis are 'THREATENING SECULAR RULE' in Israel and are pushing Israel towards 'theocracy'.... Both of these charges are completely untrue. The whole story revolves around free-speech rights of Rabbis to interpret scriptures to derive Halacha. Judaism has lasted for 3000 years through this religious legal system which does not threaten the current legal system in Israel in the least.

But those forces looking to destroy Jews and the Jewish religion will look for any way to spin this story in a negative light.

May all who curse the Rabbis be cursed 1000X and may they lose any portion in Olam Haba so they can rot in gehinnom.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ifRNvMeLcrv4jKCQWLb8CzaWd2Eg?docId=CNG.eca0b99829d410a9a9b56c3e05884cf1.251

Israel arrests raise spectre of rabbis vs state

By Marius Schattner (AFP) – 3 hours ago

JERUSALEM — Challenges to Israel's justice system by a small group of ultra-nationalist rabbis have raised the spectre of theocracy in the Jewish state, where religion is deeply intertwined with affairs of state.

Over the past week, police have detained, questioned and released two very influential rabbis as part of an ongoing investigation into a banned book called "The King's Torah," which justifies killing non-Jews under certain circumstances.

The arrests have sparked violent protests and a raging debate about whether rabbis are above the law, and about the limits of religious freedom of expression.

Both rabbis, Dov Lior and Yaakov Yosef, say they are victims of the lay justice system, which seeks to limit their authority by refusing to accept opinions based on scripture and rabbinic tradition.

This story is slander... The Rabbis never challenged the law of the state. They just felt that freedom of expression should be a universal right to all Israelis , not just the jew-hating leftists and arabs...

It is utterly pathetic that the nations are clamoring for muzzling the Rabbis yet nary a whisper is heard trying to muzzle the leftists and the vile anti-semitic preaching at Friday sermons my Imams.... This is antisemitism at its most glaring when there are two scales of justice, one for the religious Jew and one for the Jew-hater...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14