Author Topic: Troll face Jew Richard Falk post anti Jewish cartoon tries to deny it  (Read 6474 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yet another Arab lookalike self-hating Judenrat.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He looks like a real mythical Troll that hides under bridges
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I have a question... What is a Jew supposed to look like according to you?

Which one of these looks Jewish to you?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Are you talking about out dress or facial looks

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Are you talking about out dress or facial looks

I am talking about the mythical 'Jewish look' which some people keep talking about. Jews are a diverse people and there is no universal 'Jewish Look'. Some have big noses, some don't, some have red hair, others blonde hair, and even more brown hair. The antisemites have tried hard to define what a Jew is supposed to look like. I have read at Aish.com how the germans tried to indoctrinate their kids to identify Jews by the way they looked.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I am talking about the mythical 'Jewish look' which some people keep talking about. Jews are a diverse people and there is no universal 'Jewish Look'. Some have big noses, some don't, some have red hair, others blonde hair, and even more brown hair. The antisemites have tried hard to define what a Jew is supposed to look like. I have read at Aish.com how the germans tried to indoctrinate their kids to identify Jews by the way they looked.

Richard Falk is a very ugly Jew inside and out .Falk makes Quasimoto  look like a movie star

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Richard Falk is a very ugly Jew inside and out .Falk makes Quasimoto  look like a movie star

I am not making a comment on Falk.. Whether he is ugly or not... I was commenting on YSTWers comment... There is no such thing as a 'Jewish look'...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Most of those creatures look like Arabs. Natalie Portman is unfortunately very beautiful but she is still evil.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There is no such thing as a 'Jewish look'...
Please show us, who here talked about a "Jewish look"?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

I never really noticed it before but Golda is a dead ringer for my grandfathers sister... Golda was a bit younger than she was at the time but my great aunt actually out lived Golda by 20 years... Golda looks very Jewish to me but my great aunt who looked so much like her was not Jewish... People can look Jewish but looks can also be deceiving.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:48:41 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years