Author Topic: 'Gay History' in School Curriculums  (Read 1261 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
'Gay History' in School Curriculums
« on: July 06, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »
This is absolutely disgusting. If I had a child in school where they would teach 'gay history' I would first talk to the principle, and if they insist on indoctrinating my child with this rubbish I would pull him or her out of such a perverted system. Soon we will learn that George Washington and Ben Franklin were fudge packers according to this new revisionist history...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/05/bill-mandating-gay-history-in-schools-goes-to-calif-governor/

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 'Gay History' in School Curriculums
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »
I really think this has to be one of THE most nation-destroying issues there can be. I believe that once a society openly promotes homosexuality it WILL be judged severely by God. This is extremely unhealthy and destructive. So it goes from being considered to be a mental disorder in the 70s to a protected group now. Talk about crazy!  :'(

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 04:51:50 PM »
Ahhhhh back door lessons.
Will they teach them that sodomy is evil?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 10:10:49 PM »
get ready for....... GAY HISTORY MONTH

just too tempting, as someone who has a better opinion of blacks and supports gay rights to an extent, it was just too tempting to say that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 10:17:08 PM »
get ready for....... GAY HISTORY MONTH

just too tempting, as someone who has a better opinion of blacks and supports gay rights to an extent, it was just too tempting to say that.

Why dont you support rapist rights or swindler rights? The whole concept of 'gay rights' is disgusting. Aside from being a human being what special rights do homosexuals want? They are obviously not ashamed of their lifestyle and they are trying to justify it and indoctrinate people to consider it harmless. Judging from your opinion it seems that they have been successful in making it acceptable to young people. When I was a kid everyone thought it was gross and disgusting.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »
Why dont you support rapist rights or swindler rights? The whole concept of 'gay rights' is disgusting. Aside from being a human being what special rights do homosexuals want? They are obviously not ashamed of their lifestyle and they are trying to justify it and indoctrinate people to consider it harmless. Judging from your opinion it seems that they have been successful in making it acceptable to young people. When I was a kid everyone thought it was gross and disgusting.

do acts of rape and swindling involve consent from all parties?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 10:37:01 PM »
do acts of rape and swindling involve consent from all parties?

It is not a matter of consent. It is a matter of believing in Hashem. Do you know the damage created by the homosexual act? Im sure you don't keep Shabbat so you cannot understand what I am saying..

http://torah.org/learning/dvartorah/5769/achareimos.html

Every person is our shepherd, as HASHEM is our shepherd. We are all equally vulnerable and inter-dependant economically, socially, spiritually, and emotionally. No man is an island and there are no victimless crimes.

The Tanna D’Bei Yishmael explains why the Jewish People are compared to a sheep. Just as if any single limb of the lamb is smitten all the limbs feel it so it is with all of Israel. He offers the following parable about a group of people traveling on a ship. One passenger takes out a drill and begins to bore a hole beneath his seat. His friends say to him, “Why are you doing this?” He says back to them, “What does it matter to you? I’m only drilling under my seat!” They answer him back, “You are going to cause the whole ship to sink on us!”

http://wap.torah.org/advanced/abarbanel/5765/achareimos.html

The list of forbidden sexual relations contains all those people with whom a man is in constant and close contact which increases the temptation and opportunity for illicit relationships. The list is even in descending order of closeness starting with a mother and the wife of a father. Towards the end of the list there is the injunction against interbreeding of diverse kinds of animals. Unlike sexual acts between animals of the same kind, these need human agency to bring the animals to act. The Torah wanting to keep humans from sexual perversion sees their assisting and witnessing such acts as conducive to immorality and so forbade such interbreeding. Throughout, Torah understands the necessity of divine instruction in the human struggle against sexual immorality. That is the reason why "I am the Lord" is mentioned twice in reference to these forbidden sexual relations; once as the source of the commandment as is common, but also as the Granter of Divine Wisdom that gives us Chukim and Mishpatim. It is they that give us the strength and wisdom to avoid the sexual mores of the nations. So our text teaches, "And live by them [My Chukim and Mishpatim]". Live by them cannot mean long life in this world as these nations also live regular life spans; it must mean life in the World to Come, even as Onkelos translates.

Some scholars see 'ervah' as referring to the nakedness of the parties but this should rather be understood as revealing that which is normally covered. In this way these sexual relations of close relatives are seen also as degrading to their honor. Intimacy with a son's wife is a degradation of the father son relationship, and that with a father's wife or with ones mother or their daughters are negations of honoring father or mother.

[This list is the Torah reading for Minchah on Yom HaKippurim. It seems a strange choice for the holiest day of the Jewish year. The forbidden sexual relationships are distinct from crimes such as rape and so may be seen as victimless crimes. Perhaps the reading on Yom HaKippurim, is to teach us that even victimless crimes are considered as sins that have to atoned for. ]

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 02:04:17 AM »
I think this sort of thing is already taught in European schools.  Its only a matter of time before all children in public schools will be forced to learn about homosexuality.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 02:14:56 AM »
I think this sort of thing is already taught in European schools.  Its only a matter of time before all children in public schools will be forced to learn about homosexuality.

I hope they learn that it is morally repugnant to be proud of a character flaw. Like any character flaw people try to justify and rationalize, and normalize their flaw. The drug addict also believes that everyone is born a drug addict, and the thief really believes that everyone has the thieving instinct... And every deviant thinks that his deficiency is not his responsibility, that he was born that way and he should be accepted.

I believe that every human being faces two struggles, an internal struggle and an external struggle. Today the people dont seem to even be struggling with their animal instincts, they are just letting go, and living hedonistic and perverted lives, all the while rationalizing it and believing that they are 'not as bad as some people'.

Humans are capable of a lot more than animals are. I am not an animal no matter what any so-called scientist wants to tell me. I share an animal part which is just as much an animal as a cat or dog or turtle... But I also have a divine soul which no scientist can even touch. My divine soul is not limited by physical desires or attractions. According to Jewish understanding man is not supposed to revert to his animal soul. He should aspire to be divine, and the way to be divine is to work on the character flaws in trying to perfect them.

I am just trying to say that it will never be proper for man to have a sexual relationship with another man. It will never be proper for a man or a woman to have a sexual encounter with an animal. And believe me, I believe that some of these liberal whackos want to legalize bestiality and allow man to marry animal.

Sometimes we must control our baser desires. I know this from my 'past-life' as a deadhead-hippie type back in the 80s. I am able to resist any temptation to do those drugs again because I truly regret what I did then. But I also know how much I rationalized what I did at the time...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 02:22:08 AM by muman613 »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 08:22:32 AM »
I think this sort of thing is already taught in European schools. 

I don't know about all of Europe, but in France it is not.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 03:20:41 PM »
I wonder, would you be able to opt out on the basis of your religion? Such as if your religion preaches against homosexuiality, this would be a sacreligious topic for you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 04:28:13 PM »
I wonder, would you be able to opt out on the basis of your religion? Such as if your religion preaches against homosexuiality, this would be a sacreligious topic for you.

They will claim that non-acceptance is equal to incitement against them. If any one of them is hurt they will blame the religious...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »
What exactly constitutes "Gay History" ?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years