Author Topic: German Jews hate other Jews some say if Hitler not Anti Jew he would be great  (Read 1313 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

These Peace now types look very Jewish to me.I would be able to spot them as Jewish a mile away :::D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:06:58 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
And it's those Östen Juden descendants that are most the self hating American Jews. The German Jews have by now mostly assimilated to oblivion.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
He acts like Hitler and his Nazis didn't murder 6 million  Jews and it appears he doesn't care.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
This is what a German Jew wrote on one of the blogs:

My deal: my family escaped Germany before Hitler did his full fandango. My Dad came here when he was little more than an infant. My grandfather, who faught for Germany in WWI as a frontline soldier, remade a life here, in near middle age, with difficulty, but he never forgot that his realtives who didn't come here ... well, you know what happened to them.

I never got the whole "Holocaust myth" dumped on me, it was just in the water. BUT they were proud Germans too - even my Dad, who has spend his whole conscious life in the USA, is a very German person.

And we are incredibly grateful to America - and all those kinda slow goyim (unstated but the feeling was there), well, they are very decent folks who took us in and we owe them a life, and we must never forget it. My grandfather literally said that, many times. My Dad volunteered to fight in Vietnam out of gratitude; I eventually joined the military too, so did my brother, out of that gratitude.

So, it's complicated. The internal Jewish dynamic matters a lot. German Jews think Jews from Eastern Europe, Ostjuden, are basically scum, Jewish [censored], almost. I can attest that my family dislikes them a lot more than 90% of goyim.

Granddad flat-out said that the Ostjuden brought the Holocaust on themselves, by supporting Communism - and my Dad regularly says the stupid Jews in America are playing with the same fire - he and Kevin McDonald pretty much agree there. It's a sort of class warfare among Jews, specifically Ashkenazim. A cousin who married a Jew of Polish background was henceforth treated as dead.

I think the problem is that a lot of Ostjuden here - and most US Jews are of that background - have a very anti-goy attitude they picked up in the shtetl and have transferred here. Most German Jews simply did not feel the same way.

My family are hardcore Republicans, without exception (becoming a Democrat would be as bad as dating a shvatze), so we are typical of ourselves and maybe 10% of Jews here. But we exist, and more of us are WNs (even if quietly) than you think. NAJALT, again.

I have a big pic of my Granddad in his German uniform, circa 1917, complete with Iron Cross and the spiked helmet, right in my office, just to shake people up. :)

:doctor: :thumbsdown:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is what a German Jew wrote on one of the blogs:

:doctor: :thumbsdown:

Ewww.... That is NOT a Jew...

There are GOOD German Jews... I know this because my Step-Father is a Jew of German descent...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Washington Heights has German Jews as well as ethnic Germans ,the German Jews in Washington Heights are very religious their main Rabbi was Rabbi Breuer  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Breuer   

Joseph Breuer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the rabbi. For the early psychoanalyst, see Josef Breuer.

Joseph Breuer (1882 – 1980) was a rabbi and community leader in Germany and the United States. He was a Rabbi of one of the large Jewish synagogues founded by German-Jewish refugees fleeing Nazi oppression that had settled in Washington Heights, New York.[1]
Contents
[hide]

1 Biography
    2 Views and philosophy
    3 References
    4 External links

[edit] Biography

Joseph Breuer was born in 1882 in Pápa, Hungary to the local Rabbi Solomon Breuer and Sophie Breuer née Hirsch, who was the youngest daughter of Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch of Frankfurt am Main, Germany. After the passing of Hirsch in 1888, Solomon Breuer was elected his successor as rabbi of the Austrittsgemeinde (seceded community) of Orthodox Jews known as Khal Adath Jeshurun. Here, Breuer Sr. founded a yeshiva (Talmud college) called the Torah Lehranstalt and became its first rosh yeshiva (head).[1]

Joseph studied at the Torah Lehranstalt until 1903, when he was awarded semicha (rabbinic ordination), and in 1905 he completed university studies at the University of Strasbourg with a PhD on the work of legal scholar Anselm von Feuerbach. He became a teacher at the Realschule (secondary school) and lecturer at the Torah Lehranstalt. He married Rika Eisenmann of Antwerp in 1911. In 1919 he was also appointed rabbi of the Klaus synagogue of Frankfurt.[1]

Upon Solomon Breuer's death in 1928, Joseph Breuer lost the election to succeed his father as rabbi of the community, but he did succeed him as rosh yeshiva. In 1933, with the rise of Nazism, he briefly moved the yeshiva to Fiume, Italy, where he had assumed the rabbinate, but this arrangement only lasted until the next year and the family and the yeshiva returned to Frankfurt. It was formally dissolved by the Nazis in 1935, but continued to function unofficially. On the day after Kristallnacht (10 November 1938), rabbi Breuer was arrested but subsequently released. The family left Germany, initially to Antwerp. A former pupil was then, with the assistance of Rabbi Dr. Bernard Revel, able to procure an affidavit of support, which enabled Dr. Breuer and his family to relocate to New York in 1939.[1]

In New York, Breuer took the initiative to start a congregation with the numerous German refugees in Washington Heights, which would closely follow the morale and customs of its "spiritual ancestor" in Frankfurt. The congregation came to be called Khal Adath Yeshurun (KAJ), but is colloquially called "Breuer's" after its founder. In addition, he founded Yeshiva Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch, a yeshiva elementary school and high school named after his illustrious grandfather. He also founded a teachers' seminary for girls that would be renamed the Rika Breuer Teachers' Seminary after his wife's death. All institutions purported to follow the teachings and ideology of Rabbi Breuer's grandfather, Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch. In the 1960s, the community invited Frankfurt-born Rabbi Shimon Schwab, then of Baltimore, to assist with rabbinical duties.[1]

Towards the end of his life, the name Levi was added to his own name as a blessing to recover from an illness. He died in 1980, survived by his children Marc, Jacob, Samson, Rosy Bondi, Edith Silverman, Sophie Gutmann, Hanna Schwalbe and Meta Bechoffer.[1]
[edit] Views and philosophy

Breuer was very well known for his involvement in setting up an Orthodox Jewish infrastructure in post-World War II America. He wrote several books, including translations of and commentaries on the Biblical books of Jeremiah and Ezekiel; English translations of these appeared after his death.[1][2][3]

Breuer can be considered the main post-war representative of the Torah im Derech Eretz movement in the United States. Apart from the abovementioned books, he limited his written work to contributions to the community organ (Mitteilungen); some appeared in book form after his death.[4] His influence was mainly due to his public speeches and his indefatigable work on the community's services. A number of important ideas can be distinguished:[1]

Independent Orthodoxy: Rabbi Breuer drew on his grandfather's work of Austritt - the principle that Jewish communities can only truly claim to be Jewish if they are ideologically and otherwise independent from any other organisations. In America, where the community organisation was not enforced by local law, this became in Breuer's mind an even stronger issue than in Europe. This stance also led to his involvement with Agudath Israel of America.
    Torah im Derech Eretz: Rabbi Breuer saw the risk of misinterpretation of his grandfather's ideas on how Judaism could be harmonised with the general culture of the outside world. He repeatedly stated that compromising on Jewishness and halakha (Jewish law) was at variance with Torah im Derech Eretz. With the rise of the yeshiva movement, he also remarked that Torah im Derech Eretz was by no means a temporary measure - as was often claimed by protagonists of the "Torah only" view.
    Kosher we-Yosher: Although one of the phenomena of post-World War II Orthodoxy has become the (re)introduction of stringencies in halakha, Rabbi Breuer held that these should not be limited to the ceremonial sphere but also to the many financial and social laws of Judaism. He would, for example, refuse a hechsher (certification of kosher products) to companies with bad financial records.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 04:21:15 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Masha, I remember reading that exact comment on the STDV blog.  I also remember another comment there by a woman named Sheila, who wrote about why she and her mother left the Jewish faith, and that she's now a white nationalist who believes Jews have caused tremendous harm to Western civilization. 

This was all in a post about that anti-Semite Kevin MacDonald, whom his fans call K Mac. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
German Jews were mostly social democrats and liberals. I suppose there might be some cases of German Jews becoming white nationalists... but I am pretty sure most of them are just assimilated ultra liberal kikes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
German Jews were mostly social democrats and liberals. I suppose there might be some cases of German Jews becoming white nationalists... but I am pretty sure most of them are just assimilated ultra liberal kikes.

Well, I take offense at that assessment. As I stated earlier my step-father is a Jew of German descent... And he is not an 'assimilated ultra liberal kike' as you put it.

But this is my experience...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Masha, I remember reading that exact comment on the STDV blog.  I also remember another comment there by a woman named Sheila, who wrote about why she and her mother left the Jewish faith, and that she's now a white nationalist who believes Jews have caused tremendous harm to Western civilization. 

This was all in a post about that anti-Semite Kevin MacDonald, whom his fans call K Mac. 
Who put out the stupid blog.Let some of those patriots give up 8 yrs to serve in the military

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Well, I take offense at that assessment. As I stated earlier my step-father is a Jew of German descent... And he is not an 'assimilated ultra liberal kike' as you put it.

But this is my experience...

I'm actually half yekke myself. My grandmother came from a wealthy German family and my grandfather came from Austria. In Israel they were lower working class and had they never looked down on Östen Yidden or anyone for that matter. I believe their background was more orthodox than most German Jews at the time. But what I noticed from my family and I believe some other people I know of is that the second generation was very much assimilate into the Israeli secular sabar model.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The video documents a way of life for some Jews that immigrated here to America... As they said near the end of the video many of the Jews were totally secular and replaced religion with culture... The way I see it is that people like this were lost for centuries when they were in Europe... Ways of life like the people described in the video don't develop overnight... Honestly there is little or no recovery for most people like this unless the individual themselves gets the calling to return to their Jewish roots.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Masha, I remember reading that exact comment on the STDV blog.  I also remember another comment there by a woman named Sheila, who wrote about why she and her mother left the Jewish faith, and that she's now a white nationalist who believes Jews have caused tremendous harm to Western civilization.  

That's where I read it, exactly. That Sheila character has left many comments on a number of WN and HBD blogs. On the subject of Jews, she sounds really deranged. I have heard of self-hatred, and I am myself not immune to it, but that woman sounds disturbed.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Jews who are self-hating to the point that they do not hide their admiration for Shitler can go to gas chambers, as far as I'm concerned, I won't do anything to try to help them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Jews who are self-hating to the point that they do not hide their admiration for Shitler can go to gas chambers, as far as I'm concerned, I won't do anything to try to help them.
Yes, I was put off with that point of view also... It's bad enough when its from a non Jew but hearing from people with Jewish backgrounds is very sad... Clearly people like that have completely lost all Jewish identity.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years