Author Topic: Video showing Israeli Police beating Residents of Yesha comparing Polic to Nazis  (Read 1740 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't get how all those Jews just sit there like sheep to the slaughter while police beat a few of them so hard.  The Jews who aren't being beaten just sit there like little  school children.   The other Jews won't even grab the Nazi's arm in between swings.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't like the background rap music to the video, to a younger generation watching this,  it seems like it makes it a cool thing to beat on helpless Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I don't like the background rap music to the video, to a younger generation watching this,  it seems like it makes it a cool thing to beat on helpless Jews.
It's not rap it's white guys ..hard rock
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
It's not rap it's white guys ..hard rock

Ok, whatever you wanna call it.  Doesn't matter to me.

Watching a video of Israeli officers beating helpless Jews to a pulp,  and Nazis from the late 1930's beating  beating concentration camp Jews ino the ground, to a hard pounding rock sound track is not a good thing!   It glorifies horrific violence against helpless Jews.  I don't trust the motives of the individual who made the video.  This video could just as easily have been made by an anti-semite.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Ok, whatever you wanna call it.  Doesn't matter to me.

Watching a video of Israeli officers beating helpless Jews to a pulp,  and Nazis from the late 1930's beating  beating concentration camp Jews ino the ground, to a hard pounding rock sound track is not a good thing!   It glorifies horrific violence against helpless Jews.  I don't trust the motives of the individual who made the video.  This video could just as easily have been made by anti-semite.

No by residents of YeSha

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
And I guess you know the person who made the video.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And I guess you know the person who made the video.
the Israeli Police are looking for him

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

They should thank him.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

You're right.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
I don't get how all those Jews just sit there like sheep to the slaughter while police beat a few of them so hard.  The Jews who aren't being beaten just sit there like little  school children.   The other Jews won't even grab the Nazi's arm in between swings.

I guess it's because they knew if they resisted more forcefully there would have been shots fired and probably dead bodies. Given the pleasure that these police officers seem to take in beating these Jews, they would likely have shot them if they could have invoked self defence as an excuse.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I guess it's because they knew if they resisted more forcefully there would have been shots fired and probably dead bodies. Given the pleasure that these police officers seem to take in beating these Jews, they would likely have shot them if they could have invoked self defence as an excuse.

I think you're right also.    The Israeli police beat the Jews with  batons hard enough to kill them, for merely protesting.  Eventually someone will die from a cracked skull or internal bleeding or another complication.   So I think they would  have no problem shooting them if there was any type of resistance at all.  And the protestors know it.  I'm sure Netenyahu  knows about and supports the severe beatings.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer

The police should be arresting the thugs with clubs.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=228687       

The music is terrible, and makes it seem like it is glorifying the beating of Jews! Next time there should be no music just show the film!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The music is terrible, and makes it seem like it is glorifying the beating of Jews! Next time there should be no music just show the film!

It is a terrible thing.   And not only that, beating down Jews like animals to this music also has the very dangerous effect of dehumanizing Jews.  We saw what happened when Nazi Germany began dehumanizing the Jews.   It lead to a holocaust against us, not long after. 

I would hope the person who made this video would agree to delete the music, and fix this harmful video.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I agree with Aces High.  What's the one thing in common between the Jews of yesterday and today?  Those not being being beaten do nothing out of fear and terror.  We all need to learn that there are worse things in life than being hit.  So what?  Get hit, then kill your enemy.  Obviously, I dont mean that in any other context but survival

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks for showing us the video, Mord