Author Topic: Thunderf00t -Westboro Baptist Church (full interview)  (Read 753 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Thunderf00t -Westboro Baptist Church (full interview)
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:12:56 PM »

say what you want about thunderf00t, he takes care of the WBC pretty well
this is more amusing than it is informative

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Thunderf00t -Westboro Baptist Church (full interview)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 07:06:52 AM »
She's right that nations do get punished based on the sins they commit and that European nations and America are under heavy divine judgment.

I hate how Thunder tries to say the Bible was written by 'uneducated goat herders' or that Jesus was pro-Homo. That's ridiculous. The mom is really caustic and rude though too and also very anti-Semitic which is bad.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »
One her daughter shouldn't be wearing such tight Jeans it's not for religious people of any religion.Second who is that guy he's real annoying i bet he hates Israel,yes they're anti Jewish but i bet he's anti Israel.Three the whole lot of them should take that show on the road :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 12:25:40 PM »
One her daughter shouldn't be wearing such tight Jeans it's not for religious people of any religion.Second who is that guy he's real annoying i bet he hates Israel,yes they're anti Jewish but i bet he's anti Israel.Three the whole lot of them should take that show on the road :laugh:

this guy has attacked islam in the past, he organized draw muhammad day 2. i don't think he has made any videos about israel.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 01:30:25 PM »
this guy has attacked islam in the past, he organized draw muhammad day 2. i don't think he has made any videos about israel.
Oh o.k. still it seems like a comedy :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »
That person in the middle is just a rude Bi*ch.  There is no excuse to be so rude to someone who is trying to engage you in a thoughtful discussion.  For that alone, she fails first, foremost, and hardest.  This Thunderfoot character is mealy-mouthed and pathetic.  I dont care that this beast in the middle is a woman, she's an animal.  If she can't speak like a human being, then she shouldn't be surprised when she isn't treated like one.  Her poor niece, born into a culture where there is no respect for your fellow man, to the point where you won't even listen to a person whom you have invited into your home for the sake of being interviewed.  What abominable arrogance
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:38:54 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 02:31:17 PM »
I thought they were sitting to play the game of cards.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.