Author Topic: A List Of Pro-Hamas, Fakestinian Doctors!  (Read 657 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
A List Of Pro-Hamas, Fakestinian Doctors!
« on: July 12, 2011, 09:04:50 PM »
I found this on the great Debbie Schlussel's blog.  She has a link to a PDF file of a group of Hamas supporting MD's and medical students who signed a petition back in January of 2009.  Here's a link to the petition:

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2809%2960042-8/fulltext

As you can see, there's also the option of downloading the PDF file, which I did. I suggest you all do that too, just so you'll know which doctors to boycott.  

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:09:54 PM by Lisa »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: A List Of Pro-Hamas, Fakestinian Doctors!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 09:13:15 PM »
I found this on the great Debbie Schlussel's blog.  She has a link to a PDF file of a group of Hamas supporting MD's and medical students who signed a petition back in January of 2009.  Here's a link to the petition:

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2809%2960042-8/fulltext

As you can see, there's also the option of downloading the PDF file, which I did. I suggest you all do that too, just so you'll know which doctors to boycott.  

I wonder if these doctors all studied at Dr. Mengeles school of barbarism?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »
I would like to post that entire list here.  But it's five pages long.  I want these terror supporters to be exposed, just like the people on the Hebrew forum exposed the anarchists.  What's the best way of posting that information here? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 09:28:22 PM »
I would like to post that entire list here.  But it's five pages long.  I want these terror supporters to be exposed, just like the people on the Hebrew forum exposed the anarchists.  What's the best way of posting that information here? 

cut&paste?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 09:53:06 PM »
Other day I called a doctor's number to schedule an appointment for my stomach problems. I guess in dialing I made a mistake and called number bellow which was some doctor originally from Pakistan. After realizing it I never came or called to cancel. Might seem rude but they murdered my people.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 09:55:52 PM »
I know how to cut and paste.  But it wasn't working on that PDF file. 

Plus, it's a lot of names.