Author Topic: 'In allah we trust'?  (Read 1490 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
'In allah we trust'?
« on: July 17, 2011, 04:49:22 PM »
Can this be true?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 'In allah we trust'?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:17:24 AM »
Lots of people stamp messages on money of various sorts because that dollar will pass through many hands. It's not a bad marketing strategy if the message is positive. Of course that message on that dollar is an evil one.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 09:13:17 AM »
Lots of people stamp messages on money of various sorts because that dollar will pass through many hands. It's not a bad marketing strategy if the message is positive. Of course that message on that dollar is an evil one.

hmmm...here's another idea..let's make JTF.org stamps and stamp them on every money we personally receive..it will take time, but an interesting tactic...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »

hmmm...here's another idea..let's make JTF.org stamps and stamp them on every money we personally receive..it will take time, but an interesting tactic...

That could be very effective

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »
That could be very effective

Bear in mind there are a lot of money bills out there...trillions of them...but it's worth a shot...would love to see it on the shekel bills...Kahane was right and Hayamin.org.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 01:55:39 PM »
Such slogans like "No G_d but allah" sometimes make me to feel that they know that allah may not be the same as G_d.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 12:14:39 AM »
It's also illegal to "deface" currency...if I could, however I would put something like "go to hell" with an arrow pointing at this stamp

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 12:37:29 AM »
Can this be true?

Pretty easy to be true, even a child can stamp a piece of paper.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 01:12:01 AM »
Pretty easy to be true, even a child can stamp a piece of paper.

:::D  :'(

I guess I assumed that people had heard about the email going around. My uncle sent it to me. There is a claim that this is an organized attempt by muslims to spread this message by stamping dollar bills. As someone above said, it is illegal to deface currency.

http://rebelpundit.com/2011/06/28/no-god-but-allah-appearing-on-u-s-dollar-bills/

“No God But Allah” Appearing on U.S. Dollar Bills

We received this photo via email, with story about where it originated. We agree with the email below suggesting you refuse these defaced bills if offered as change. We also suggest if you receive one of these defaced Federal Reserve Notes without realizing it, you should return it to the Federal Reserve to be destroyed.

Or, just have fun burning it yourself. It’s only a dollar and they aren’t really worth that much anymore….

The email:

A lady in Monte Vista, CO had this dollar bill. This is her story. You don’t think we’re in a war. What thoughts come to mind!

These are starting to show up around our country!

After dinner she took a $1 dollar bill out of her purse and displayed it on the table. Underneath the words “In God We Trust” someone had stamped the dollar bill in red ink—NO GOD BUT ALLAH. We asked her where she had gotten this dollar bill. She said it was part of her change in Alamosa , CO . We took a picture of her dollar bill. If anyone tries to give you one of these dollar bills as change, please refuse it and ask them to give you a dollar bill that has not been defaced..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 08:13:44 AM »
It's also illegal to "deface" currency...if I could, however I would put something like "go to hell" with an arrow pointing at this stamp

Technically it is. I just said a lot of people do it, and why. I don't think the likelihood of getting in trouble is very high. When I was a cashier I used to have customers flip out on me every once in a while when I would use a counterfeit testing pen on their 50s and 100s because it would leave a pale yellow mark on real money (and a black mark on fake). When they saw me test the big bills with the marker they would say "You can't do that! It's illegal!" I told them counterfeiting is a much more serious crime and nobody had tried to arrest any cashiers for the markers yet.  :::D Then they would either get a pouty face and get quiet or they would pout and squeal "but it's ILLLEGAL!"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:18:48 AM by Rubystars »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 12:40:08 AM »
I just learned an interesting 'coincidence' {as everyone knows I don't believe in them}.

http://www.hakhel.info/March11DailyEmail.html

QUESTION:  What famous American object has the same gematria as “Amalek”?  What can you learn from that?

ANSWER:  Amalek has the same gematria as “dollar”--both have the numerical equivalent of 240.  As far as the lesson, we will only point to Amalek’s grandfather--Esav--and his passion for money and worldly goods.  We leave other lessons up to you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 01:28:33 AM »
I just learned an interesting 'coincidence' {as everyone knows I don't believe in them}.

http://www.hakhel.info/March11DailyEmail.html

QUESTION:  What famous American object has the same gematria as “Amalek”?  What can you learn from that?

ANSWER:  Amalek has the same gematria as “dollar”--both have the numerical equivalent of 240.  As far as the lesson, we will only point to Amalek’s grandfather--Esav--and his passion for money and worldly goods.  We leave other lessons up to you.

I checked out the claim made on that site concerning Amalek and Dollar.

If you spell Dollar in hebrew Dalet Vav Lamed Resh then indeed it comes out to 240. If you spell Amalek as Ayin Mem Lamed Koof it comes out to 240...

Dalet Vav Lamed Resh
4 6 30 200 = 10 + 30 + 200 = 240
דולר

Ayin Mem Lamed Koof
70 40 30 100 = 110 + 130 = 240
עמלק

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:35:16 AM by muman613 »