Author Topic: Hippocrates exposed says Levi Aron's birth name is Vito deWopa and was adopted  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

http://hippoexposed.blogspot.com/2011/07/deep-understanding-of-human-history-of.html

this might not be a viable source for anything.  And basically irrelevant.. Jew or gentile by birth, is still evil and deserves the death penalty.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
this might not be a viable source for anything.  And basically irrelevant.. Jew or gentile by birth, is still evil and deserves the death penalty.

That's just your opinion it's irrelevant.    But I do agree that he deserves the death penalty no matter what his ethnicity is

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
That's just your opinion it's irrelevant.    But I do agree that he deserves the death penalty no matter what his ethnicity is

And if he were actually adopted and was born as something else and never really underwent a conversion, it still doesn't make me feel better about what happened.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
And if he were actually adopted and was born as something else and never really underwent a conversion, it still doesn't make me feel better about what happened.

You shouldn't feel any better about it, the boy was still murdered. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You shouldn't feel any better about it, the boy was still murdered. 

I don't feel any better. Wasn't sure if you were possibly feeling any better either.  And you're not feeling any better.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't feel any better. Wasn't sure if you were possibly feeling any better either.  And you're not feeling any better.

It's just possible information on a killer.   No need to make assumptions about how I feel about it or not.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It's just possible information on a killer.   No need to make assumptions about how I feel about it or not.

Wasn't making any assumptions on you. Wasn't sure if somebody Italian on the forum was going to make an assumption that you were making an assumption about Italians.  :P 8)