Author Topic: Monkey in a tree falls to death  (Read 954 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Monkey in a tree falls to death
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:03:50 AM »

How appropriate, a stonned monkey in a tree falls to its death.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/naked-woman-falls-to-death-from-tree-20110711-ncx
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Monkey in a tree falls to death
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 09:06:48 AM »
The author of that article may be in danger of losing their job now since they referred to her as a 'young black woman' rather than as a 'young woman'. I hope not, but it's a serious risk for him or her to have included that one word. I'm glad they did though, it shows the truth of the story.

It's kind of like those flash mob stories, the reporters play it safe and let the video show what was going on, while referring to them as 'young people'. If they said 'young black people' then it's possible the reporter could be fired.

I hope not in this case of the article's author.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 01:01:02 PM »
I heard she was holding on to a branch with one hand, and someone waved to her.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 03:55:23 PM »
One less.
It's too bad someone didn't video it.  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 03:57:40 PM »
The author of that article may be in danger of losing their job now since they referred to her as a 'young black woman' rather than as a 'young woman'. I hope not, but it's a serious risk for him or her to have included that one word. I'm glad they did though, it shows the truth of the story.

It's kind of like those flash mob stories, the reporters play it safe and let the video show what was going on, while referring to them as 'young people'. If they said 'young black people' then it's possible the reporter could be fired.

I hope not in this case of the article's author.

On FOX news talkbacks one cannot even type the word 'Black' without your entire post being refused by the 'censor'... I tried to say that I have a Black Mustang and every time I tried to post it my message was blocked... I had to spell it BL ACK...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 04:25:12 PM »
Oh I thought you meant a real monkey not that other monkey, the ones that go begging for money instead of bananas.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 08:35:57 PM »
Still kind of sad. This person just threw their life away.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 10:12:57 PM »
On FOX news talkbacks one cannot even type the word 'Black' without your entire post being refused by the 'censor'... I tried to say that I have a Black Mustang and every time I tried to post it my message was blocked... I had to spell it BL ACK...

How will negroes refer to each other?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 10:13:53 PM »
How will negroes refer to each other?

Brutha?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 07:14:16 PM »

That's really funny!  :::D