Author Topic: The Mets  (Read 9176 times)

Offline rockbox

• New JTFer
The Mets
« on: September 26, 2006, 09:59:29 AM »
The Mets are about to lead us all to the promised land and win the World Series, led by Shawn Green.

The Yankees are representatives of the leftest government that currently rules Israel.

Offline The5Foota

• New JTFer
Re: The Mets
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 10:48:59 AM »
I agree that Shawn Green brings a breath of fresh air to the Mets. They needed a good Jew in their line up that consists of nothing but cockaroaches like Carlos Delgado who refuses to stand during the singing of God Bless America. If the song was Geraldo Rivera Bless America I bet he would not only be standing but he'd get mad at those who didnt!

In a related note, the NY Yankees are great gentiles. George Steinbrenner is a great owner who is not a Jew yet understands our plight. Long live the NY Yankees and Jews and righteous Gentiles!

Offline fidelcastro

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 11:46:55 AM »
I disagree.  The Yankees are a bunch of blacks who do not know what they are doing.

I have personally seen George Steinbrenner [deleted due to obscene language] of the current administration in Israel (and he had the audacity of wearing a funny big hat and sun glasses when he did it).

He is a disgrace.

Viva

Administrator's note: I have deleted some obscene language used here.  The poster should know that such language is unacceptable on this forum.

Jimmy Sullivan
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 10:33:27 PM by jsullivan »

Offline DavidWright5

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 12:48:54 PM »
 I speak on behalf of Met fans everywhere. Jews are great. Arab muslim terrorists are whats killing baseball and freedom. DIe Bin Laden DIE! Ba Ba Booey.

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 12:52:26 PM »
Sorry but the Phillies will kick all your butts, wait and seeeeeeeeee....

Go Phillies!!! (well, maybe someday)

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 12:56:25 PM »
I agree that Shawn Green brings a breath of fresh air to the Mets. They needed a good Jew in their line up that consists of nothing but cockaroaches like Carlos Delgado who refuses to stand during the singing of God Bless America. If the song was Geraldo Rivera Bless America I bet he would not only be standing but he'd get mad at those who didnt!

In a related note, the NY Yankees are great gentiles. George Steinbrenner is a great owner who is not a Jew yet understands our plight. Long live the NY Yankees and Jews and righteous Gentiles!

If the a-hole refuses to stand during the G-d Bless America anthem, he should be run out of town and America. Why do you New Yorkers put up with that shiite?

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 06:11:35 PM »
I personally think that sporting events should not take place on saturday or sunday, then spots would be good for Jews and Christians.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 07:04:13 PM »
Are you mocking Chaim when you say American politics isn't for Jews?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 10:33:25 PM »
Yah and hurrah I think...  personally sports bore me, but to each his own.  However, I do hope people can forget sports for a moment and look beyond the sports page.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 12:50:43 AM »
I personally never understood the mentality of people who become sports fanatics.  This obsession with hitting a ball seems ridiculous to me.

Sure I played baseball when I was a kid, but I never enjoyed watching other people play.

Now when the sports teams are so overwhelming black and Third World, the whole thing just annoys me. 

The sports world turns retarded black criminals, rapists, murderers and beasts into heroes.

Why would people allow themselves to waste such a large portion of their lives following these games with such great interest?  It's just ridiculous.

People should participate in sports for their health because playing is good exercise.  But to make it something so important?

As far as Jews who become athletes, generally speaking, they are opportunistic egotists who would sell their mothers to get ahead or to win a game.  These are certainly not role models.

The opening post here says that if the Mets win, it will take us to the promised land. 

Really?  How is the world going to be a better place if the Mets win?  How will the Mets winning the World Series change the life of the poster in a real way?

The establishment that is destroying America and Israel uses these stupid games to dumb us down. 

No matter who wins the World Series, the people who waste so much of their lives worrying about this nonsense are the big losers.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 01:30:58 AM »
jsullivan, I don't think you could have said it any clearer. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I have thought this exact same thing since I was a kid in grade school. It makes no sense to me why people consider them "role models"... especially the way these pro athletes act these days.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Marc Adler

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 07:21:57 AM »
I always thought that there are not as many Jews in sports due to the terrible tragic murders in the olympics in the early 70s. I think it discouraged Jews to play anything. There is something strange when out of thousands of professional athletes there are like 6 Jews and 0 Israelis in the big sports in America.

Offline fidelcastro

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 09:37:16 AM »
I know who this Mark Adler is.  Dont be fooled by him.  He is a mix of black and spanish, but still claims he is a Jew.

Cuidado.

Fidel

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 12:23:12 AM »
is it true that Rabbi Kahane was a Giants fan?

enemyofthestate

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 01:18:39 AM »
Pro sports aren't really for Jews. Playing on Shabbat is a common thing in pro sports. It's just like American politics isn't for Jews.

with all due repsect sir who are you to say what lines of careers are for jews? That is a very broad stroke....