Author Topic: Nowray anti-social killer posted a video, manifesto  (Read 832 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nowray anti-social killer posted a video, manifesto
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 05:54:03 AM »
The video is quite well made to say the least... The situation in Europe today is much as the video describes... Something about this guys actions just don't add up.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 06:15:58 AM »
The video is quite well made to say the least... The situation in Europe today is much as the video describes... Something about this guys actions just don't add up.

I agree. Calling to "embrace martyrdom" sounds like typical Muslim djihadist, it's not the kind of language used by a White activist. Besides, I don't understand the target he chose. If he promotes fighting against Islam, why didn't he target Muslims ? Why didn't he choose to go on a shooting rampage in a mosque for instance ? It doesn't make sense. You could say 'Oh but he is deranged". The problem is it doesn't fit with his profile as reflected by the contents of this video. So I'm puzzled here...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:00:50 AM »
I agree. Calling to "embrace martyrdom" sounds like typical Muslim djihadist, it's not the kind of language used by a White activist. Besides, I don't understand the target he chose. If he promotes fighting against Islam, why didn't he target Muslims ? Why didn't he choose to go on a shooting rampage in a mosque for instance ? It doesn't make sense. You could say 'Oh but he is deranged". The problem is it doesn't fit with his profile as reflected by the contents of this video. So I'm puzzled here...
I did a bit of reading after watching the video and found this posted on the BBC news ... More will need to come out about Breivik's past associations before a true picture of things can be formulated.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14266815
Police have not speculated on motives for the attack but the bomb in Oslo targeted buildings connected to Norway's governing Labour Party, and the youth camp on Utoeya island was also run by the party.

In the document posted online, references were made to targeting "cultural Marxists/ multiculturalist traitors".

His lawyer, Mr Lippestad, said: "He's stated that he went to Utoeya to give the Labour Party a warning that 'doomsday would be imminent' unless the party changed its policies."
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 08:24:14 AM »
It's obvious by the video he's a man with intellect too bad he let emotions get in his way.The Norwegian Labor pro Islamic marxist Party is evil it promotes Muslim immigrations as well as Israels destruction.He should have stood a member of the Progressive Party.It's sad he didn't stay a part of the peaceful anti Jihad movement
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 09:37:20 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 09:32:37 AM »
I think his target was the Marxist political elite because he thinks they are the real problem not the muslims which could be chased out of Europe if only there was the will to do so. But his action will only strengthen the suicidal multiculti marxist and weaken the christians and conservatives of Europe.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 09:38:38 AM »
I think his target was the Marxist political elite because he thinks they are the real problem not the muslims which could be chased out of Europe if only there was the will to do so. But his action will only strengthen the suicidal multiculti marxist and weaken the christians and conservatives of Europe.

He's right about the Marxist elite being the real problem though, but certainly what he did was horrible and not the right way to handle it at all. It's true that this will only hurt right wing causes.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 10:41:45 AM »
Strange that almost all the targets were leftist christians. Either he was a natsi or it is possible that recently and secretly he would have converted in to the jihadi muslam for whom all non-mulamics are alike.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 05:25:40 PM »
I am not sure yet whether this guy was insane, or whether some kind of conspiracy was going on.