Author Topic: The future King of England will be Halachically a Jew but his moma wears Cross  (Read 2330 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/38172   

The future King of England will be a Jew.

It is interesting to note the following in the family tree of Kate Middleton, wife of Prince William:

Kate’s mother is Carol Middleton, daughter of Ronald Goldsmith and Dorothy Harrison (both Jews)

The parents of Dorothy Harrison are Robert Harrison and Elizabeth Temple (both Jews), the latter a descendant of the Myers family, English Jews in the 19th century.

Bottom line: Princess Kate is a Jew on her matriarchal side, and as a consequence, the future king of England will be a Jew according to Jewish Law and tradition.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
That hussy will probably die or get divorced before she has kids.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Or perhaps, although very unlikely, their son or daughter will encourage British Jews or even European Jews to leave and make Aliyah like one of the Persian kings did, who, from what I remember was a halakhically Jew.  But correct me if I'm wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Or perhaps, although very unlikely, their son or daughter will encourage British Jews or even European Jews to leave and make Aliyah like one of the Persian kings did, who, from what I remember was a halakhically Jew.  But correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes i think you are correct
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Is Kate's mother still Jewish or did she convert to Christianity? Did Kate convert to Christianity at some point? I always thought it was extremely important to the royal family that all the members by Anglican?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Is Kate's mother still Jewish or did she convert to Christianity? Did Kate convert to Christianity at some point? I always thought it was extremely important to the royal family that all the members by Anglican?
I think they only forbid Catholics :o :o :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
How can that bum be allowed to marry a Jew?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I think they only forbid Catholics :o :o :o

lol That is true. How odd...
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Just because someone is Jewish doesn't mean they'll be any kinder toward Israel. I predict the opposite actually.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Not everyone agrees:

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=307

and on the other question, correct marrying a catholic or converting to catholicism automatically makes on invalid in the line of succession. Judging by the anglican religion trying to survive while catholic britons tried to dispose of protestant kings...and even protestant kings marrying catholics (ie charles I) the law changed to exclude all catholics
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:35:36 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That hussy will probably die or get divorced before she has kids.
Depending on what tabloid you want to believe, she either was already knocked-up before the wedding or is infertile.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
This is not true. I don't know who invented this. This fabrication has been making rounds on the Internet. Kate Middleton does have a Jewish connection through her great-grandfather. He might have been fully or partially ethnically Jewish. But religion-wise, he was a Christian. She is not Halachically Jewish.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
This is not true. I don't know who invented this. This fabrication has been making rounds on the Internet. Kate Middleton does have a Jewish connection through her great-grandfather. He might have been fully or partially ethnically Jewish. But religion-wise, he was a Christian. She is not Halachically Jewish.

Thank you!!! I agree she is not a Jew. That's one less person to worry about considering that she would never follow the commandments. Why would we want to have more Jews who break the laws. Better that she is not. She may freely eat blood pudding and attend party events Friday nights