Author Topic: The Folly of Gun Control : Norwegian Police don't carry Guns  (Read 2240 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is hysterical... The cops don't have any weapons and thus a criminal who wants to kill people can even kill the police...

What kind of country runs itself like this? It is almost scary that people could be so naive and immature...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/26/world/europe/26police.html

Unsettling Wariness in Norway, Where Police Are Rarely Armed

OSLO — When a man dressed in a police uniform began slaughtering young people at a Norwegian summer camp last week, one of the first to be killed was a real police officer named Trond Berntsen, who for years had worked in security at the camp.

Whether Officer Berntsen tried to stop the gunman is still being debated. But facing a man carrying multiple guns and ample ammunition, there was little he could do. Like most other police officers here, he had no weapon.

By law, Norwegian police officers must have authorization from their chief to gain access to a firearm, but they have rarely needed to ask, until recently. Violent crime has been steadily increasing, jolting a society used to leaving doors unlocked and children to play without fear. Coupled with growing criticism over the police’s slow response time to the attacks and confusion about the death toll, which was lowered Monday to 76 from 93, there are growing questions about whether the police are equipped to deal with the challenges.

If this is not a case of 'gun control' gone wild I don't know what is... Anyone who has a gun in Norway must feel like a superhuman...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: The Folly of Gun Control : Norwegian Police don't carry Guns
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 09:27:05 PM »
No wonder many areas where muslims dominate are "no-go" zones for cops. The cops would get killed... It's hard to believe the Norwegians were once viking warriors known for their hardiness and battle prowess. Now they're just limp-dick pussies.

I imagine if any cops were present at that camp they wouldn't have been armed either.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »
What is even more incredible is the discussion that this murderous killer may only be sentenced to 21 years...

Working the math out this equals, assuming 76 dead, about 100 days for each life taken.... Isn't that incredible that a country which considers itself so humane doesn't even put any worth on human life?

21 years / 76 killed = .2763 years per murder

.2763 years * 365 days per year = 100.855 days

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 11:12:17 PM »
They're so liberal they believe in extremely lenient sentences. Now they have eat it and eat it good as the greatest mass murderer in their history gets the benefit of that policy. I'm sure many future muslim terrorists who murder Norwegians will also benefit.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!