Author Topic: Geert Wilders denouces Norway Massacre  (Read 1807 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Geert Wilders denouces Norway Massacre
« on: July 26, 2011, 09:47:02 AM »
He's very different from the leftist pigs the leftist slime always say i denounce but.. Geert Wilders denouces it in no uncertain terms with no but

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/26/geert-wilders-denounces-norway-massacre/   

The following is Geert Wilders ’ statement concerning the massacre in Norway:

The brutal murder of dozens of innocent Norwegian civilians several days ago has shocked the Freedom Party (Dutch PVV). We mourn and stand by the Norwegian people who suffer from a massive blow.

The manifesto of the perpetrator makes clear that this is a madman. He wants to work with Al Qaeda (which he cherishes great admiration for), craves the bombing of cities, dreams of knights who surgically mutilate themselves and wants to meet his hero Karadzic.

Breivik also refers to the Netherlands. That the fight against Islam is conducted by a violent psychopath is disgusting and a slap to the face of the global anti-Islamic movement. It fills me with disgust that the perpetrator refers to the PVV and me in his manifesto.

PVV nor I are responsible for a lone idiot who twisted the freedom-loving anti-Islamization ideals, no matter how much some people would like that. We are democrats at heart. The Freedom Party has never, ever called for violence and will never do so. We believe in the power of the ballot box and the wisdom of the voter. Not bombs and guns.

We fight for a democratic and nonviolent means against the further Islamisation of society and will continue to do so. The preservation of our freedom and security is our only goal.

Geert Wilders
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Geert Wilders denouces Norway Massacre
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »
Great statement by Geert!  :clap:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 11:06:00 AM »
Great statement by Geert!  :clap:
Yes this is true .Leftist and quranpigs either celebrate or say we condemn the act but but but you must understand the reason.Geert condemns the act without any buts,
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 12:00:58 PM »
 :clap:

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 03:27:22 PM »
Smartly said.

I like what chaim said the best. A punishment from Hashem and shed no tears for the victims.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »
Geert had absolutely no choice but to denounce it. Unfortunately this killing was carried out by a member of the so-called "far right" and the NWO will stop at nothing to link Geert to it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »
I am one who completely DENOUNCES what this idiot madman did in Norway.

It is one thing to realize that everything happens because Hashem has allowed it to happen, or wants it to happen... It is another to condone what was done, thus placing in the mind of the next madman that it is acceptable to act in such a barbaric manner.

I think that JTF should also take the line that denouncing this act is the proper thing to do. I have heard that there are those who are linking what was done to EDL and I have, for the longest time here, been 100% against any alliance with EDL. I sure don't want to wake up one morning with secret service men at my front door. I have nothing to fear because I will always denounce things which are against the best interest for the Jewish people... I still don't see anything positive which will come from this atrocious deed.

PS: I have also said that I agree 1000% with the views that Anders held concerning the grave danger posed by Islam and the liberalism which is tolerant of it.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:08:55 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 06:32:32 PM »
I am one who completely DENOUNCES what this idiot madman did in Norway.

It is one thing to realize that everything happens because Hashem has allowed it to happen, or wants it to happen... It is another to condone what was done, thus placing in the mind of the next madman that it is acceptable to act in such a barbaric manner.

I think that JTF should also take the line that denouncing this act is the proper thing to do. I have heard that there are those who are linking what was done to EDL and I have, for the longest time here, been 100% against any alliance with EDL. I sure don't want to wake up one morning with secret service men at my front door. I have nothing to fear because I will always denounce things which are against the best interest for the Jewish people... I still don't see anything positive which will come from this atrocious deed.

PS: I have also said that I agree 1000% with the views that Anders held concerning the grave danger posed by Islam and the liberalism which is tolerant of it.

muman, you're right. what this guy did was counter productive.  But I'm not sad now that I know what this group does.  It was the hand of Gd.  Some people get earthquakes some floods. These people got a mad man.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »
I don't know why he is referring to Karadzic in negative light. He is a hero to many freedom loving people.  He is not responsible for any massacres but rather wanted war to end. On the other hand, his fault is that he did not let fanatics kills us all.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 06:57:40 PM »
muman, you're right. what this guy did was counter productive.  But I'm not sad now that I know what this group does.  It was the hand of Gd.  Some people get earthquakes some floods. These people got a mad man.

Yes, I do agree with that..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 07:04:43 PM »
Very interesting part of so called manifesto:

I came in contact with Serbian cultural conservatives through the internet. This initial contact would eventually result in my contact with several key individuals all over Europe and the forming of the group who would later establish the military order and tribunal, PCCTS, Knights Templar… According to one of them, they were considering several hundred individuals throughout Europe for a training course. I met with them for the first time in London and later on two occasions in Balticum. I had the privilege of meeting one of the greatest living war heroes of Europe at the time, a Serbian crusader and war hero who had killed many Muslims in battle. Due to EU persecution for alleged crimes against Muslims he was living at one point in Liberia. I visited him in Monrovia once, just before the founding session in London, 2002.
I was the youngest one there, 23 years old at the time… There were only 5 people in London re-founding the order and tribunal (1 by proxy) but there were around 25-30 attending in Balticum during the two sessions, individuals from all over Europe; Germany, France, Sweden, the UK, Denmark, Balticum, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Greece, Hungary, Austria, Armenia, Lebanon and Russia. Electronic or telephonic communication was completely prohibited, before, during and after the meetings. On our last meeting it was emphasised clearly that we cut off contact indefinitely.
…This was not a stereotypical “right wing” meeting full of underprivileged racist skinheads with a short temper, but quite the opposite. Most of them were successful entrepreneurs, business or political leaders, some with families, most of them Christian conservatives but also some agnostics and even atheists… I was asked, not only once but twice, by my mentor; let’s call him Richard, to write a second edition of his compendium about the new European Knighthood….

Now Serbs are to blame, and of course, Albanians are very modern muslims who always lived in Europe and respected their neighbors.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 08:19:35 AM »
I have heard that there are those who are linking what was done to EDL

This is nonsense. He visited one demonstration in England in 2010 and had some EDL-supporters on his facebook account. Anyone can call himself and EDL-er and this story is being pushed by the communists to discredit the EDL. He did not have active talks with EDL leadership, nor were prominent EDL-members involved with his terrorist plans.

He refers to Geert Wilders as well. According to the left that makes Wilders an accomplice as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14303363

Norway attacks: 'Breivik acted alone'

Norwegian domestic intelligence chief Janne Kristiansen has told the BBC no evidence has so far been found linking Anders Behring Breivik with far-right extremists in Norway or elsewhere.

Mr Breivik admits Friday's bomb and gun attacks that killed at least 76 people.

He says he is part of a wider movement and has written about UK contacts.

But Ms Kristiansen said she thought he had acted completely on his own. She also cast doubt on suggestions by Mr Breivik's lawyer that he was insane.

The bomb in the capital Oslo targeted buildings connected to Norway's Labour government, while the mass shooting occurred at an annual Labour Party youth camp on a small island, Utoeya.

Mr Breivik has said he had wanted to inflict maximum damage on the party, which he accuses of failing the country on immigration, according to his lawyer.

Click to play
Advertisement

Janne Kristiansen: "So far we don't have any evidence of cells in Britain or in Norway"

Ms Kristiansen, who heads Norway's Police Security Service, told the BBC: "We don't have indications that he has been part of a broader movement or that he has been in connection with other cells or that there are other cells."

But she added that the possible existence of accomplices was being investigated. "I don't think there is any limits to the evil in this person's head," she said. "We can't take any chance with this person."

About contacts with right-wing activists in the UK or other countries, she said: "We are in close contact with our sister services in Europe, America and elsewhere."
Victims named

Denying suggestions that Mr Breivik was insane, Ms Kristiansen described him as calculating and someone who sought the limelight.

The lawyer, Geir Lippestad, said it was too early to say if his client would plead insanity, even though "this whole case indicated that he is insane".
Continue reading the main story
“Start Quote

I'm proud of the way she never panicked - now I know she was trying to calm the others down... She's a tough girl”

End Quote Mother of attack survivor

* Mother's pride in daughter

"He believes that he's in a war and he believes that when you're in a war you can do things like that without pleading guilty," Mr Lippestad said on Tuesday.

In her BBC interview, Ms Kristiansen also defended the actions of Norwegian police - who have been criticised for taking 90 minutes to get to Utoeya after the shooting began.

She said the island was "quite a way away" from Oslo, and that officers had got there as quickly as they could.

The leader of Norway's Delta Force, a special-operations unit, said the breakdown of a police boat did not cause any significant delay.

Anders Snortheimsmoen told reporters that the team had immediately found an alternative boat to reach Utoeya.

Early on Wednesday, parts of Oslo's central station were briefly evacuated after a suitcase was left on a bus. Police later said nothing suspicious had been found in it.

Meanwhile police say they have detonated a cache of explosives found at a farm north of Oslo which Mr Breivik had rented.

Friday's massacre prompted up to a quarter of a million people to take to the streets of Oslo on Monday to commemorate the victims.

The names and addresses of the first four confirmed victims were published on Tuesday on the Norwegian police's website.

They were listed as Gunnar Linaker, 23; Tove Ashill Knutsen, 56; Hanna M Orvik Endresen, 61; and Kai Hauge, 32.

It is also known that Crown Princess Mette-Marit's stepbrother, Trond Berntsen, an off-duty police officer, was among those killed at the youth camp, as was Tore Eikeland, 21, who was named by Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg at a memorial service on Sunday.

Police chief Sveinung Sponheim said names would continue to be released at 1800 local time (1600 GMT) each day until all the victims had been identified and all relatives informed.

Mr Breivik, an anti-Muslim extremist, is facing terrorism charges and police are considering also charging him with crimes against humanity, which carry a possible 30-year sentence, a prosecutor has said.

He appeared in court on Monday to face charges of destabilising vital functions of society, including government, and causing serious fear in the population.

He accepted responsibility for the attacks but denied the terrorism charges, and was remanded in custody for eight weeks, the first four in full isolation and on suicide watch.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i​=89a_1311444384

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=325​765

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 08:41:26 AM »
He also quoted i think incorrectly John Stuart Mill.Should they dig up his grave and have an Inquisition.The Qurananimal lovers would love it

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 09:22:37 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 09:57:18 AM »

Norway Massacre Shouldn't Be Used To Score Political Points
Left Makes Unseemly Effort To Take Advantage of Killer's Pro-Israel Stance
Mourning After: Norwegians poured into the streets to mourn the dead and speak out against extremism.
Getty Images
Mourning After: Norwegians poured into the streets to mourn the dead and speak out against extremism.

By Alex Stein
Published July 26, 2011.

Imagine, as many did at first, that the perpetrator of the horrendous terrorist attacks in Norway had been a Muslim associated with Al Qaeda. Imagine that right-wing bloggers and commentators had seized on this fact for political capital and had accused Muslim ideologues and politicized clerics of bearing indirect responsibility for the crime. The left would be outraged. They would correctly emphasize that you can’t tar whole communities with the barbaric actions of one individual. They would condemn the crime but call for caution before casting the net of blame far and wide. Or perhaps they would even describe the massacre as “blowback” for Western crimes against the Arab world.

Of course, Anders Behring Breivik, who was responsible for the attacks, is not a Muslim; he is an extreme right-wing Norwegian whose worldview combines elements of neo-fascism, Islamophobia and far-right Zionism. So the normal rules don’t apply. Many left-wing commentators feel perfectly free to deploy the same tactics they routinely condemn as outrageous when used by their opponents. Not coincidentally, those at the forefront of these efforts — on sites like Electronic Intifada, Mondoweiss and Tikkun Olam — are also those who were first to highlight Breivik’s sympathies for right-wing Zionism. Their strategy is to exploit the awful events in Norway for dubious political gain.
Related

Norway Killer Claimed to be Anti-Muslim and Pro-Israel
    Does Oslo Terror Indict Rightists? Did Unabomber Indict Al Gore?
    Israelis Debate on the Web: Did Norway Get What It Deserved?

There are three main elements to this strategy. First comes the implication of right-wing thinkers in the crime. As Max Blumenthal puts it, “The rhetoric of the characters who inspired Breivik, from Pam Geller to Robert Spencer to Daniel Pipes, was so eliminationist in its nature than it was perhaps only a matter of time before someone puts words into action.” There’s nothing wrong, of course, with condemning the worldview of Daniel Pipes and others. But to imply that these views somehow support or are responsible for the terrorist carnage in Norway is absurd. Again, imagining that the terrorist had been a Muslim, how would Blumenthal have reacted if someone wrote something similar about, say, Noam Chomsky or Arundhati Roy?

The second element is to dismiss any suggestion that the murderer might be mentally unstable. By contrast, when the killer is a Muslim, this is the first defense that will be made. Soon after the 2006 shootings at the Seattle Jewish Federation, for example, Richard Silverstein wrote: “If it hadn’t ended so horribly, one could almost see in Haq’s [the gunman’s] spiritual quest a yearning for release from the torment of his mental illness. While one must acknowledge this as a hate crime, far more significant for me is his mental illness as a motivating factor. This was a man who could just as easily have taken his anger out on the telemarketing company boss who fired him.” There is nothing wrong with highlighting Haq’s history of mental illness. What is important is that Silverstein does not even consider the possibility in the case of the Norwegian attacks. And earlier this year, after the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in Tucson, Ariz., he wrote that “those on the right who are fending off responsibility for the violence he [Jared Lee Loughner] wrought… are fond of noting that the shooter was insane and not making a coherent political statement.” Why the double standard? Is there something genetically different in the makeup of Muslim and non-Muslim killers? Is there some reason that one would be more susceptible to mental illness than the other? Of course not. It merely shows that left-wingers are just as willing as right-wingers to apply double standards when it suits them.

The coup de grace is to try and implicate Israel in the crime. Blumenthal writes that Breivik doesn’t “appear to have any connections with the Israeli government,” and then he goes on to list examples of how the Norwegian government has shown sympathy for the global Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement, as if this is somehow connected to Breivik’s rage. Larry Derfner goes even further. Despite identifying himself as more of a liberal Zionist, he seems barely able to contain his glee at the political fruits that he thinks will follow from the killings: “It’s a good thing that Zionism’s anti-Muslim Right is going to be badly discredited by this racist mass murderer; in fact it’s a godsend…. Once the manifesto is fully digested, all of Zionism, Israel as a whole, maybe even Jews as a whole, could suffer. But… I think this revelation is going to do more good than bad for the long-term health of Israel, the Jewish people, the Middle East and the world.”

Unfortunately, Derfner doesn’t expand on what good he thinks will come from the bodies of 93 murdered Norwegians. But we can offer an educated guess. Those on the left who use the arguments outlined above are seeking to demonize whole communities for the crimes of one murderous wing nut. While it is true that Breivik clearly identifies with the ideas of a number of right-wing thinkers, this does not mean that those thinkers are responsible for what happened in Oslo, anymore than Chomsky was responsible for 9/11. If there is any lesson to be drawn from what happened, it is that people must be held equally accountable for their crimes, no matter their ideology. The same rules must apply, whether you kill in the name of Allah or in the name of some absurd notion of an ethnically pure Europe. This act of terrorism should not be used for scoring political points. The debate surrounding the massacre in Norway is only just beginning. Let’s make sure it doesn’t drag us all down into the swamp of broad accusations and bad faith.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/140327/#ixzz1TJQ0MBGw

Shot at 2010-01-03