Author Topic: Milan Stojadinović Serbian Nazi Drinking wine with Croat Nazi Ante Pavelic  (Read 5639 times)

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
 :o Milan Stojadinović founder of the Serbian Radical party/Nazi Drinking wine with Croat nazi Ante Pavelic!  :o

A toast to Hitler and the Holocaust maby?  >:(  >:(  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
wow thats amazing :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I don't think he was a nazi. He spent his war days in Britain if I am not mistaking? At that time this Milan was at least 80 years old and little is know about his sanity back then.

Pavelic was assassinated  by the Serbian emigrants in Argentina. He did not die right away. G-d knows, maybe this was a part of the plot as well. Pavelic had a hell lot of security back then.

Following his replacement, the Prince Regent went further by detaining Stojadinović without proper cause until he had managed, with the help of his strong personal ties to His Majesty King George VI of the United Kingdom (H.M. King George VI had been the Prince Regent's best man in 1923) to enlist the support of the United Kingdom to have Stojadinović sent into exile to British controlled Mauritius, where he was kept during World War II.
In 1946 Stojadinović went to Rio de Janeiro, and then to Buenos Aires, where he was reunited with his family. Stojadinović spent the rest of his life as presidential advisor on economic and financial affairs to governments in Argentina and founded the financial newspaper El Economista, (not to be associated with the Mexican newspaper of the same name).

We can call His Majesty King George VI nazi then?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
Nice try serbian army but this was a meeting of two nazis ploting to destroy Yugoslavia and to implace an nazi independent Croatia and an Nazi Independent Serbia. It was known as Pavelic-Stojadinović agreement, where they talked about the borders of Croatia and Serbia and came with this Nazi Jackbooted Idea.

Nazi Croatia in Red and Nazi Serbia in blue!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

England forever? How about England for another 10 years?
Because in another 10 years, Big-Ben will become a mosque. The London bridge will really be falling down. All the British infidels will be thrown into the Thames. All the virgins will be raped and dumped in Hyde park.
Jack the Ripper's corpse will run and hide.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
England forever? How about England for another 10 years?
Because in another 10 years, Big-Ben will become a mosque. The London bridge will really be falling down. All the British infidels will be thrown into the Thames. All the virgins will be raped and dumped in Hyde park.
Jack the Ripper's corpse will run and hide.

I give the collapse of brittain, 5 years instead of 10

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Nice try serbian army but this was a meeting of two nazis ploting to destroy Yugoslavia and to implace an nazi independent Croatia and an Nazi Independent Serbia. It was known as Pavelic-Stojadinović agreement, where they talked about the borders of Croatia and Serbia and came with this Nazi Jackbooted Idea.

Nazi Croatia in Red and Nazi Serbia in blue!

There is no try. It seems that you know Cyrillic alphabet so go and read communist party secret service documents about this man.
He was never a member of nazi party and Serbia can't be nazi country like you would like to it to be. You also try to label a Serbian Radical Party to be a nazi. I have a feeling that you are a muslim or Croat.

I did a little research today at work about this man:

1)Man was extraordinary educated (Phd in economics) and never a member of any Nazi movement.
2)He as head of the government and wanted Yugoslavia to be neutral in conflict.
3)After the war he made good living like adviser on economic matters to Argentinian president.
4)He was a very greedy man.
5)His brother was arrested and sentenced to 15 years in prison and his sister's property was confiscated.
6)Because his disagreements with the Serbian diaspora he was contacted by the communist agents
7)He was promised that his brother will be out of prison and that his sister will get some property back
8)With the help of CIA operatives he booted communists and got his brother out of jail.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
Oh Serbian Army you just don't get it! I have done enough research to see through both Serbs and Croat Nazis lies. I don't like neither Serbian Nazi or your USTASHA comrades. Yeah i know your Serbs little secrets.

Shame on you people for defending Nazis! Even on your irrevelent Save Serbia, you people where defending a well known Nazi Beast named Milan Nedic. Oh i just love how your Serbs try to white wash your Nazi Past.

Save Serbia? Please!!!!!!!

Save a country thats worth saving like Armeina who has never done anything wrong to the Jews.   :)

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
Whoops i ment the Yugoslav Radical Union!

No Such thing as a Serbian Nazi? yeah! yeah!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is exactly why I find it hard to justify JTF supporting causes other than Zionism. I have never quite understood the history or the politics of the Balkans and I suspect I may never actually understand it. I am somewhat disturbed that we have this kind of arguing going on here... I am not even sure what the 'official' JTF policy is on this issue... Someone?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think that in the history or the politics of the Balkans at least one factor is common and frozen, that is only Serbians are almost ardently pro-Jewish and anti-nazi.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
JTF has always supported the Serbs. 

England Forever, I have no idea where you're getting your information from.  But there's a nice right wing young Jewish lady named Julia Gorin who blogs specifically about the situation in the Balkans.  She is very pro-Serb.  You should check out her blog -- http://juliagorin.com

Otherwise, if you're against JTF supporting the Serbs, you're free to start your own forum.  But if you're going to post here, then at least respect Chaim's wishes, and stop picking fights with our Serb members. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Lets support the truth here. Milan was never involved with nazis. He actually lost power in 1938 in democratic elections and two years after went to English controlled territory.
Upon arrival in Argentina he had a major disagreements with Serbian diaspora and no long after that befriended top communist secret service agent from Yugoslavia. He had no army, supporters, voters, or anything that would make him influential figure after 1938, aside from some old connections in the Western countries due to his once held position as minister of finance.

This video was created by man who opened this topic

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Lets support the truth here. Milan was never involved with nazis. He actually lost power in 1938 in democratic elections and two years after went to English controlled territory.
Upon arrival in Argentina he had a major disagreements with Serbian diaspora and no long after that befriended top communist secret service agent from Yugoslavia. He had no army, supporters, voters, or anything that would make him influential figure after 1938, aside from some old connections in the Western countries due to his once held position as minister of finance.

This video was created by man who opened this topic

Thank you Serbian Army for pointing this out.  Looks like the a**hole is just trying to cause divisiveness among us

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
I have watched this video but you say that i created it?  :::D
Rubbish!

This is how i got mixed up with the Serbian Radical Party and Yugoslav Radical Union which Milian did create. Its a simple mistake on my behalf which i already corrected.  ;D

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
Milan Stojadinović never befriended any communist because Milan Stojadinović was himself a Royalist and hated Communisim like most who were in some position in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. Milan Stojadinović met with Dr Ante Pavelic in order to finaly solve the dispute of borders between Croatia and Serbia and to overthrow Communist Yugoslavia. Stop being in denial!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Milan Stojadinović never befriended any communist because Milan Stojadinović was himself a Royalist and hated Communisim like most who were in some position in the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. Milan Stojadinović met with Dr Ante Pavelic in order to finaly solve the dispute of borders between Croatia and Serbia and to overthrow Communist Yugoslavia. Stop being in denial!
You must be kidding? :laugh:

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

"England4Ever" is a liar and a fraud who has joined this forum to spread anti-Serb Nazi propaganda.

During the holocaust, the Croat Nazis murdered over a million Serbs and 90,000 Yugoslav Jews.

The Serbs, on the other hand, fought heroically against the German Nazis, the Croat Nazis, the Albanian Muslim Nazis and the Bosnian Muslim Nazis.

The Serbs did not murder or harm any Jews. In fact, the Serbs offered to fight together with the Jews and saved Jews.

There were Serb traitors, just as we have Jewish traitors. But the Serb people were very much against the Nazis, and many gave their lives fighting Nazism.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
בס''ד

"England4Ever" is a liar and a fraud who has joined this forum to spread anti-Serb Nazi propaganda.

During the holocaust, the Croat Nazis murdered over a million Serbs and 90,000 Yugoslav Jews.

The Serbs, on the other hand, fought heroically against the German Nazis, the Croat Nazis, the Albanian Muslim Nazis and the Bosnian Muslim Nazis.

The Serbs did not murder or harm any Jews. In fact, the Serbs offered to fight together with the Jews and saved Jews.

There were Serb traitors, just as we have Jewish traitors. But the Serb people were very much against the Nazis, and many gave their lives fighting Nazism.
A hundred bucks says he's M4L, Chaim.