Author Topic: The Coming American civil war  (Read 1547 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The Coming American civil war
« on: August 01, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60421.html

If you thought there was any chance of averting bloodshed in America, look at this comment from the profoundly evil and insane Rep. Mike Doyle, a democrat from Pennsylvania:

We have negotiated with terrorists,” an angry Doyle said, according to sources in the room. “This small group of terrorists have made it impossible to spend any money.

This is a lost man who can never be redeemed. He calls the Tea Party republicans terrorists, not because they murdered or caused anyone harm. He calls them terrorists because they don't want to spend money. Frugality = terrorism. Insanity. This sentiment was echoed by VP Joe Biden.

I forsee many Anders Breivik style attacks in America in the future. With rhetoric like this it is unavoidable. I would advise all righteous Americans to be ready now so they don't find anarchy at their doorstep. If you can't make yourself and your family safe, move to a part of America where you can be safe. Or leave the country altogether and take your money out of the US economy.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Coming American civil war
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 06:31:57 PM »
With the situation that is going on with this country, I think we may see something like Yugoslavia where the country starts to split, very disturbing indeed.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 08:43:55 PM »
I think the left will continue to call for violence and hate against the right.  They will certainly throw the first stone if there is any kinda conflict.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 09:19:30 PM »
I think the left will continue to call for violence and hate against the right.  They will certainly throw the first stone if there is any kinda conflict.
Worse still the left will insight the downtrodden into some form of civil unrest... It would give the big government people the excuse they need to impose whatever measures they see fit to control the entire population.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »
Should we stock up on supplies, like canned foods and guns?
Does anyone know how long you can store rice?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 06:37:05 PM »

I acrtually bought a huge bag of white rice from Thailand, and finally opened it recently, and it was infested with bugs.  Not sure if they did a poor job sealing it or what.

As far as guns, I would certainly get a nice selection of rifles, handguns, shotguns, etc.  However, ammunition might be the most important thing to hoard.

Living in Los Angeles, we had a riot here a few years back (rodney king riots), and I stayed indoors for a while.  I'm sure if I had kids, I'd do the same if it happened again. 

If and when we have Greek type riots from the imminent 'austerity' legislation that will hit us in a few years, it will be FAR worse than Greece here in California.  We have a record number of people already unemployed and those who are employed are on the state's payroll.  Also, we have far more afrocans than Greece.  So things will get awful.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 06:51:38 PM »
If liberals that run this country are going to call conservatives terrorists for acting like conservatives, what recourse is there but to assume they will want to use force against us?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 08:06:15 PM »
It would not be a bad idea to store a small amount of non perishable foods in case of some sort of unexpected situation... Rice and can foods can be stored for some time under the correct conditions... There is a great deal of packaged foods that will hold up quite nicely and could get people through a crisis situation... The trick with rice is to buy a brand that is well known... The bugs that fester in the rice are in there most times during the packaging process... It's larva that hatches after the rice is packaged... Its even possible for the rice to be contaminated from other products its stored with in the home if the bag is opened... I keep rice and things of that nature in tightly sealed plastic containers after buying it and have never had a problem... A nice shotgun is always a good thing to have around if possible and a nice assortment of shells to control the different forms of wildlife that could possibly cause problems... A few hundred dollars well spent could make a big difference if G-d forbid the worse should ever happen.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »
It would not be a bad idea to store a small amount of non perishable foods in case of some sort of unexpected situation... Rice and can foods can be stored for some time under the correct conditions... There is a great deal of packaged foods that will hold up quite nicely and could get people through a crisis situation... The trick with rice is to buy a brand that is well known... The bugs that fester in the rice are in there most times during the packaging process... It's larva that hatches after the rice is packaged... Its even possible for the rice to be contaminated from other products its stored with in the home if the bag is opened... I keep rice and things of that nature in tightly sealed plastic containers after buying it and have never had a problem... A nice shotgun is always a good thing to have around if possible and a nice assortment of shells to control the different forms of wildlife that could possibly cause problems... A few hundred dollars well spent could make a big difference if G-d forbid the worse should ever happen.   

Thats what apparently happened with my rice.  It had its own ecosystem.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 11:29:14 AM »
Thats what apparently happened with my rice.  It had its own ecosystem.
Lol