Author Topic: Bibi accepts Obama's 1967-Lines Formula?  (Read 949 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Bibi accepts Obama's 1967-Lines Formula?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 09:43:31 PM »
Time to mobilize!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 09:57:04 PM »
Things are looking bleak for Israel.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 12:44:48 AM »
He already accepted this long ago.  Once again the joke is on the rightwing masses who simply do not understand what is being done to them.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 01:00:21 AM »
He already accepted this long ago.  Once again the joke is on the rightwing masses who simply do not understand what is being done to them.

That was a quick cave.  I hope the area is still in Jewish hands in September when I go to Israel.  Bibi is a putz.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 08:51:54 AM »
We will never get anything done unless we have a real RIGHT WING Kahanist Government, Likud is just a fake, the only hope I see will be in another 30-50 years when the Religious and Orthodox population grows rapidly due to the high birth rate. We need to encourage Right Wingers to have more than 3 children. Let the Liberals raise Cats and Dogs while they sing in the Gay Pride Parade as we breed and vote them out. You see, there is something you can learn from the Muslim savages. I had enough trying to debate and persuade the Liberals, it's no wonder my favorite story in the Torah is the story of Pinchas.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
We will never get anything done unless we have a real RIGHT WING Kahanist Government, Likud is just a fake, the only hope I see will be in another 30-50 years when the Religious and Orthodox population grows rapidly due to the high birth rate. We need to encourage Right Wingers to have more than 3 children. Let the Liberals raise Cats and Dogs while they sing in the Gay Pride Parade as we breed and vote them out. You see, there is something you can learn from the Muslim savages. I had enough trying to debate and persuade the Liberals, it's no wonder my favorite story in the Torah is the story of Pinchas.
Amen

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 12:45:15 PM »
Looks like Lewinsky wore out his kneepads faster than anybody thought.