Author Topic: Sick Sick : Bin Laden knocks down WTC his company builds tallest tower in SA!  (Read 948 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I had read that Saudi Arabia {Yemach Shemo Vezichro} was announcing it was about to build the tallest building in the world, set to supercede the current tallest building currently in Dubai... At one time the World Trade Center was the tallest building in the world until it was superseded by the Sears Towers in Chicago...

It is sickening that Bin Ladens company is the one who is building this tallest building in the world. I am not ashamed for davening to Hashem that this building should be knocked down the same way the World Trade Center was knocked down in order for justice to be served. Midah Keneged Midah or Measure for Measure the Saudi Arabians who funded and aided in the execution of the terrorist attack on America which killed my only and younger brother should suffer.

I have faith that the wicked islamic deceivers will be delivered sweet revenge in my lifetime....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/03/worlds-next-tallest-building-to-be-built-by-bin-laden-group/?test=faces

Bin Laden Family Poised to Build World's Tallest Building in Saudi Arabia
Published August 03, 2011 | FoxNews.com

The record for the world's tallest building is set to be broken yet again -- this time by the bin Laden family.

The Kingdom Tower will measure at least 3,280 feet high and will be located in Saudi Arabia, where it will outdo its Gulf neighbor Dubai, which inaugurated its own record-breaking skyscraper -- the 2,717-foot Burj Khalifa -- less than two years ago. The tower's final height remains a closely guarded secret, though it will be at least 568 feet taller than the $1.5 billion Burj Khalifa.

The Saudis have awarded more than $1 billion in contracts for the tower, which will have a Four Seasons hotel, apartments, luxury condominiums and the world's highest observatory. The structure also will feature 59 elevators and 12 escalators.

Kingdom Holding Co., the investment firm headed by billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, said it signed a $1 billion deal with the Saudi bin Laden Group to build Kingdom Tower on the outskirts of the Red Sea city of Jeddah. The Saudi construction giant is owned by the family of Usama bin Laden, which disavowed the late Al Qaeda terror boss years ago.

"We intend Kingdom Tower to become both an economic engine and a proud symbol of the Kingdom's economic and cultural stature in the world community,'' said Talal Al Maiman, a board member of KHC and the Jeddah Economic Co, a KHC-affiliate that signed the deal with the bin Laden Group. "We envision Kingdom Tower as a new iconic marker of Jeddah's historic importance as the traditional gateway to the holy city of Mecca.''

The tower will be designed by Chicago-based Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture.

"Our vision for Kingdom Tower is one that represents the new spirit in Saudi Arabia," Smith said in a statement. "This tower symbolizes the Kingdom as an important global business and cultural leader, and demonstrates the strength and creative vision of its people. It represents new growth and high-performance technology fused into one powerful iconic form."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Their people are starving and retarded and this animal "prince" is building a tower in his name.  What a bunch of wretched vermin. :yuck:
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Good, let's fly a plane into it!!!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I will not do it myself but I swear I would not condemn someone who does do it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

I was thinking the same thing.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I will not do it myself but I swear I would not condemn someone who does do it.

Even though I wouldn't condemn it though I wouldn't condone it though.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is obviously Saudi Arabia's way of saying F U America

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is obviously Saudi Arabia's way of saying F U America

Which is obviously built by non-Muslim Infidels.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Let's build triplet towers at ground zero the shape of a hand birdie to tell off the terrorists. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
All those going round the kaawa will also be going seven times round this tower. ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.