Author Topic: From anti Israel to passionate supporter  (Read 6442 times)

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
From anti Israel to passionate supporter
« on: August 03, 2011, 09:29:18 PM »
Hi all and Shalom,

I'm from Denmark and I'm not a Christian or Jewish. I'm very open minded and have researched reality for the past 10 years.

I thought Israel was the aggressor regarding Gaza. It all changed when my father got a job in Israel as a diplomat. He told me I was wrong. At first I thought he had been brainwashed, before he was allowed access to Israel. I did my own research and I was shocked how different the reality is, compared to the western mainstream media illusions.

I discovered the Gaza twilight zone and saw all their manipulative victim role attacks they do against Israel together with the mainstream media that reports it as the truth.

Hamas is brainwashing children to blow them selves up and kill Jews. They believe they go to heaven, when they do that. The Gaza population is working together with the western/Arab mainstream media to create an illusion Israel is like a tyrannic Nazi state, when it is all based on deception. That is why many people are anti-Israel.

Youtube"hamas children","real gaza","gaza waterpark","gaza mall","pallywood"

Gaza + western media push for a "peace treaty", so Gaza can position them selves better and damage Israel more when the "peace" collapses. That is why it is very important Israel doesn't allow this "peace" and expose the lies told by the western media and Gaza.

9/11 was done by an Elite that has been in control for a very long time. I believe they are the main reason Jews have been attacked and blamed throughout history, because this Elite is a Satanic bloodline back from Babylon, Egypt and Sumeria.

This bloodline is in control of most of the system and they want to set up a Luciferian 1 world government. They are aiming for a clash of the civilizations, where they play Jews, Christians and Muslims out against each other in a Judgement day scenario. They where also behind the Nazi regime:

"How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

"Recruited by MI5: the name's Mussolini. Benito Mussolini

Documents reveal Italian dictator got start in politics in 1917 with help of £100 weekly wage from MI5"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/13/benito-mussolini-recruited-mi5-italy

If Jews are left alone from all the haters, they would create worldwide Shalom. Because they are a good spiritual, strong, loving, peaceful people and the total opposite of this Satanic Elite. That is why they always have been under attack.

What to do about it? Face the truth and expose it. Then we can get this planet on track and can create global Shalom and a paradise.

I'm absolutely passionate defender of Jews and Israel and spread the truth everywhere. I write to the media, politicians, blogs, forums etc. If more people did that and showed the anti-Israel conspiracy to everyone, people would wake up to the truth and let go of their negative feelings about Israel.

Shalom

Alex Jones is a good guy. He has not woken up to the anti-Israel conspiracy yet. But he will in time! I have written to him many times and showed him examples of the Gaza lies. But he is mostly on target with many other things:
Gaza food market?

Gaza food market?

Laura-Gaza is a concentration camp - Booth in Gaza:

Great movie about the Obama deception.
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: From anti Israel to passionate supporter
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 10:37:50 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 06:04:30 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 09:59:31 AM »
Welcome my friend!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 09:25:16 PM »
Thank you all!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:24:14 PM by Neptun »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 09:44:38 PM »
Sounds like one of the many conspiracy theories out there. Alex Jones is a well-known antisemite and should not be believed concerning anything.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 09:59:08 PM »
Sounds like one of the many conspiracy theories out there. Alex Jones is a well-known antisemite and should not be believed concerning anything.
Alex Jones needs to wake up to the Gaza lies, but he does not have anything against Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 10:28:39 PM »
Alex Jones needs to wake up to the Gaza lies, but he does not have anything against Jews.

Ummm... Alex Jones is a bastard 9/11 truther and deserves to die immediately. If you believe the 9/11 conspiracy theory YOU TO are my enemy.... My brother died in the World Trade Center and I vow I will smash anyone who attempts to confuse or muddy the true perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.infowars.com/911-truth-latest-news-we-are-winning/

And you, my non-friend neptune, are a big fat liar....

Alex Jones on Sunday 17th January 2010 answers a caller, "Ashley from Dallas", about his concern of the elephant in the room being jews all over 9/11 and the New World Order and wanting to know why Alex Jones, or rather the 9/11 Truth community generally, seem to ignore the elephant in the room. Alex explains that he is trying to reach the general public and that hitting point direct like that works against the interests 9/11 Truth tmovement in exposing themo the broader general public - that listeners will make up their own minds about it soon enough once they have been exposed to the most basic facts that there is a global government take-over run by a 'New World Order", that it is hidden in plane site, that they boast about it openly and that they are not ashamed of being Zionist Jewish Supremacists who think its their destiny to rule the world and exterminate all the cows.

He does state that he knows its the most popular view that the New World Order is a Jewish Conspiracy, that everyone works that out soon enough, but that its not in his effort to defeat them by constantly attacking them directly because then it is too easy for the Jews to use their propaganda machine to slander Alex Jones as being a "Neo-Nazi" or a "White Supremacist" etc... - hence why Alex Jones calls them Nazis all the time and avoids calling them Jews. This is the grand chessboard.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 11:32:09 PM »
Ummm... Alex Jones is a bastard 9/11 truther and deserves to die immediately. If you believe the 9/11 conspiracy theory YOU TO are my enemy.... My brother died in the World Trade Center and I vow I will smash anyone who attempts to confuse or muddy the true perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.infowars.com/911-truth-latest-news-we-are-winning/

And you, my non-friend neptune, are a big fat liar....

This is a misquote of Alex Jones. He is being attacked constantly by anti-Zionist New World Order agents or useful idiots that claim Alex Jones is a Zionist agent.

From an anti-Zionist site about AJ

"Is Alex Jones A Zionist Shill?..Controversy Swirls"
http://www.jewishindy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=10210

I get lots of heat from the anti-Zionist types because I defend Jews and AJ.

New World Order is not a Zionist, Jewish or Israeli conspiracy. Why would the western mainstream media be pro Gaza then?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 12:08:41 AM »
You realize the NWO is a code-word for antisemitism... They believe in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and other such slander against the Jewish people. I think you need to rethink your position because you are treading on some very dangerous grounds.

Do you believe that the Muslims attacked America on 9/11? If not then you are deluded...

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 12:15:37 AM »
You realize the NWO is a code-word for antisemitism... They believe in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and other such slander against the Jewish people. I think you need to rethink your position because you are treading on some very dangerous grounds.

Do you believe that the Muslims attacked America on 9/11? If not then you are deluded...

With all due respect. You have not done your research. New World Order is not a Zionist, Jewish or Israeli conspiracy.

"the Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is a known fraud. Only New World Order agents or fools would claim it is real.

If it was a Zionist conspiracy. Why would the New World Order mainstream media in the west(Europe) be pro Gaza?

Why is it the New World Order puppet Obama is pushing for a fake Gaza peace?

Why is it many people believe the Gaza lies if the Zionist control everything? Maybe the answer is that Jews are the victim of the New World Order?

New World Order is the main reason why Jews are being attacked by Hamas, Muslim brotherhood, Nazis etc.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:31:35 AM by Neptun »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 04:23:00 PM »
With all due respect. You have not done your research. New World Order is not a Zionist, Jewish or Israeli conspiracy.

"the Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is a known fraud. Only New World Order agents or fools would claim it is real.

If it was a Zionist conspiracy. Why would the New World Order mainstream media in the west(Europe) be pro Gaza?

Why is it the New World Order puppet Obama is pushing for a fake Gaza peace?

Why is it many people believe the Gaza lies if the Zionist control everything? Maybe the answer is that Jews are the victim of the New World Order?

New World Order is the main reason why Jews are being attacked by Hamas, Muslim brotherhood, Nazis etc.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

And yes, everyone knows that Bushs grandfather was involved with the Nazis... I knew this almost 20 years ago... But that doesn't really mean anything. Sure there are many conspiracies, the skull & bones, etc....  But I don't believe any of that conspiracy nonsense. The same thing is said about all these conspiracies, either it is the Vatican, the Masons, the Jews, whomever...

Bottom line is that in order for such a conspiracy to work would require many people to be involved. Look around today... Do you think a secret of such magnatude could be kept by so many people? The government is unable to prevent leaks, gangs and criminal organizations are unable to prevent leaks... Eventually the conspiracy will be revealed.

Also just because they claim that Jews control the media {which in some cases is true because of the overwhelming # of Jews involved with the media and hollywood} and the media is anti-Israel doesn't really mean anything. Many people born Jewish are self-haters and are working against the Jewish state.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 05:24:08 PM »
And yes, everyone knows that Bushs grandfather was involved with the Nazis... I knew this almost 20 years ago... But that doesn't really mean anything. Sure there are many conspiracies, the skull & bones, etc....  But I don't believe any of that conspiracy nonsense. The same thing is said about all these conspiracies, either it is the Vatican, the Masons, the Jews, whomever...

Bottom line is that in order for such a conspiracy to work would require many people to be involved. Look around today... Do you think a secret of such magnatude could be kept by so many people? The government is unable to prevent leaks, gangs and criminal organizations are unable to prevent leaks... Eventually the conspiracy will be revealed.

Also just because they claim that Jews control the media {which in some cases is true because of the overwhelming # of Jews involved with the media and hollywood} and the media is anti-Israel doesn't really mean anything. Many people born Jewish are self-haters and are working against the Jewish state.

Of course they can hide this conspiracy IN PLAIN SIGHT, because it is so big and unreal that most people will say like you and not believe it.

When I woke up to the conspiracy around 10 years ago. I and my friend thought it would be piece of cake to wake other people up. We burned 1000 CD's with a movie and spread it around on the streets. What we discovered was people would not wake up.

Do you know Plato's Cave?

Reality is what we see, hear and agree on. The mainstream media, politicians, science and education control our reality and we agree this to be the real reality. What if it is all based on an illusion? Then people will reject the real reality just like you did.

If it was true the earth is round, don't you think the Church(Media) would say it?

Joseph Goebbels
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

J. Edgar Hoover
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

Why is it that many people don't wake up to the Anti-Israeli conspiracy? It is no secret the Gazans and western media lies about what is going on and yet people reject this truth as it was not true.

I can show people this youtube and they will come with all strange excuses why this is not the truth about Gaza and even get angry with me, for spreading hateful Israeli propaganda.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:34:53 PM by Neptun »

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 06:19:04 PM »
I'm from Denmark and I'm not a Christian or Jewish.

Who are you if not Christian or Jewish?

Also, have you heard of Povl Riis-Knudsen? Is that true that he supported Islamic fundamentalism?

Alex Jones is a good guy.

Excuse my mind, but did you mean that "Peter Griffin" dude who sits in his room around the microhpone spreading his BS about 9/11 and NWO? I foyu still think he's a good guy, than I don't even know what to talk to you about. Sorry
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 06:30:02 PM »
Who are you if not Christian or Jewish?

Also, have you heard of Povl Riis-Knudsen? Is that true that he supported Islamic fundamentalism?

Excuse my mind, but did you mean that "Peter Griffin" dude who sits in his room around the microhpone spreading his BS about 9/11 and NWO? I foyu still think he's a good guy, than I don't even know what to talk to you about. Sorry

Povl Heinrich Riis Knudsen was the one that started the Nazi movement in Denmark and he later fell in love with a Gaza girl that is a Christian. He got kicked out of the Nazi movement and later produced books about Holocaust denial.

I don't know who Peter Griffen is. All that comes up is this guy:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 09:21:48 PM »
Of course they can hide this conspiracy IN PLAIN SIGHT, because it is so big and unreal that most people will say like you and not believe it.

When I woke up to the conspiracy around 10 years ago. I and my friend thought it would be piece of cake to wake other people up. We burned 1000 CD's with a movie and spread it around on the streets. What we discovered was people would not wake up.

Do you know Plato's Cave?

Reality is what we see, hear and agree on. The mainstream media, politicians, science and education control our reality and we agree this to be the real reality. What if it is all based on an illusion? Then people will reject the real reality just like you did.

If it was true the earth is round, don't you think the Church(Media) would say it?

Joseph Goebbels
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

J. Edgar Hoover
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

Why is it that many people don't wake up to the Anti-Israeli conspiracy? It is no secret the Gazans and western media lies about what is going on and yet people reject this truth as it was not true.

I can show people this youtube and they will come with all strange excuses why this is not the truth about Gaza and even get angry with me, for spreading hateful Israeli propaganda.

I do not agree with much you have written here...

Reality is not in my head... Reality is reality regardless of whether I exist or not... Your reasoning is not in line with Jewish thought which states that there is a REALITY and a non-reality... Anything which is TRUTH is G-dly, anything which is LIES/SHEKAR is the darkness which conceals G-d.

Some people are attracted to the lies and the darkness and they go down the wrong path. Those who see the light and hearken to the laws of G-d are going on the right path. People have free will to believe what they want to within certain parameters {some rabbis call 'life settings'}.

A person who seeks the truth honestly will gain much and learn about G-d. G-d is TRUTH and in the end the whole world will be filled with the TRUTH of G-d.

I believe that Americans do not want to hear about what is going on in Gaza because of underlying antisemitic reasons.

The mainstream media is one of the machines which assist in this Darkness which is currently covering America. But I don't watch TV, don't watch Movies {haven't in almost 10 years now}, and I only read news sources which I trust. I get news from a variety of sources {international} and because of my 40+ years of experience I am able to form an opinion. I do not read sources which I know are liberally biased. Liberal bias runs against Israel every time. I have never read a single article on Huffington Post because it is a  vile and biased organization which constantly beats the drum against Jews and Israel. I also do not read the Israeli news site Ha'Aretz because it is a filthy left-wing anti-religious propaganda outlet for its german antisemitic owners.

I don't see this as a conspiracy but rather as a natural occurance of world-wide Jew hatred.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 09:28:07 PM »
muman613,
Maybe it is a Jewish thinking that is different from Non Jews. Non Jews are often creating their reality mostly based on the media that programs them to see the world in a way that fits TPTB.
If the mainstream media tells the Non Jews Gaza is a victim of Israeli aggression. That is what they believe. They are like sheep. They only hate Israel because of the lies the western media tells them about Israel and Gaza.

I have noticed people are different on this forum. They questions things and are thinking about what I write.

Non Jews often don't want to change their mindset if they have been programmed to think 2+2=5. They are not open for alternative views other than what the mainstream media says.

Maybe we have discovered an interesting difference with non Jews and Jews?

I do agree with seeking the truth! I'm a truth seeker and go all the way to understand the truth. Yes believing lies turns into evil what we see with the Israel haters.

TRUTH leads to G-d. I agree.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:46:40 PM by Neptun »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 06:08:56 AM »
Povl Heinrich Riis Knudsen admitted Nazism wasn't a right wing philosophy but a left wing Ideology for that i give him credit
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 08:53:14 PM »
Povl Heinrich Riis Knudsen admitted Nazism wasn't a right wing philosophy but a left wing Ideology for that i give him credit
Isn't it more correctly to call it Corporatism?

"Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power."
Benito Mussolini

Socialism vs Corporatism

by Ron Paul
"Lately many have characterized this administration as socialist, or having strong socialist leanings. I differ with this characterization. This is not to say Mr. Obama believes in free-markets by any means. On the contrary, he has done and said much that demonstrates his fundamental misunderstanding and hostility towards the truly free market. But a closer, honest examination of his policies and actions in office reveals that, much like the previous administration, he is very much a corporatist. This in many ways can be more insidious and worse than being an outright socialist.

Socialism is a system where the government directly owns and manages businesses. Corporatism is a system where businesses are nominally in private hands, but are in fact controlled by the government. In a corporatist state, government officials often act in collusion with their favored business interests to design polices that give those interests a monopoly position, to the detriment of both competitors and consumers.

A careful examination of the policies pursued by the Obama administration and his allies in Congress shows that their agenda is corporatist. For example, the health care bill that recently passed does not establish a Canadian-style government-run single-payer health care system. Instead, it relies on mandates forcing every American to purchase private health insurance or pay a fine. It also includes subsidies for low-income Americans and government-run health care “exchanges.” Contrary to the claims of the proponents of the health care bill, large insurance and pharmaceutical companies were enthusiastic supporters of many provisions of this legislation because they knew in the end their bottom lines would be enriched by Obamacare."
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul665.html