Author Topic: Kill a Faggot for Moe Ham Mad  (Read 939 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Kill a Faggot for Moe Ham Mad
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 07:01:48 PM »
Many stupid gays don't get this.  They are so busy being knee jerk a**holes, they couldn't be bothered to think about the fact that they are signing their own death warrants

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 09:39:39 PM »
One time on Pal Talk I was talking to these Muslims. They asked me if I was pro gay because I was from the USA and I said I thought it was a sin to engage in homosexual behavior. They then said "Yes we should throw them off a cliff!" I said "No! you don't throw people off cliffs, that's murder. They're consenting adults they're not dangerous." Then the Muslims told me that when they threw the gays off the cliffs that it purified their souls so they could go to heaven. I was just astounded at how cruel and barbaric they were. They concluded that I was pro-gay. lol

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 10:24:52 PM »
One time on Pal Talk I was talking to these Muslims. They asked me if I was pro gay because I was from the USA and I said I thought it was a sin to engage in homosexual behavior. They then said "Yes we should throw them off a cliff!" I said "No! you don't throw people off cliffs, that's murder. They're consenting adults they're not dangerous." Then the Muslims told me that when they threw the gays off the cliffs that it purified their souls so they could go to heaven. I was just astounded at how cruel and barbaric they were. They concluded that I was pro-gay. lol

Anyone who believes in LIFE is an anathema to those who believe in DEATH

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 06:39:35 AM »
Anyone who believes in LIFE is an anathema to those who believe in DEATH

Very good point there. They don't even care about anything else they just love death and suffering.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 05:16:25 PM »
Very good point there. They don't even care about anything else they just love death and suffering.

What exactly is Pal talk?  I hear people mention it all the time.  Thanks

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 07:23:02 PM »
But they don't have a problem with being the active role in sodomitic activities. Nice to see how consistent Muslims are.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 03:18:52 AM »
What exactly is Pal talk?  I hear people mention it all the time.  Thanks

It's a program you download for your computer. It has some spyware attached to it I heard so if that bothers you then you may not want to get it. You can chat on it in both text and voice if you have a headset with a microphone. It also has video chat but you have to pay for that if you want it.

But they don't have a problem with being the active role in sodomitic activities. Nice to see how consistent Muslims are.

Muslims just don't make much sense at all. Apparently if they rape someone anally they then have to throw the person they raped off of a cliff for being a homosexual.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 04:06:13 PM »
... and if the rape victim is female, then her family needs to kill her. (But the family may very well continue to be on cordial terms with the rapist.)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 11:16:25 AM »
... and if the rape victim is female, then her family needs to kill her. (But the family may very well continue to be on cordial terms with the rapist.)

Yeah because all they did was rape a woman, and women don't really count in Islam. It's not like women have feelings or anything according to them.