Author Topic: Where to Purchase Writings of Rabbi Meir Kahane H"YD  (Read 578 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Where to Purchase Writings of Rabbi Meir Kahane H"YD
« on: August 04, 2011, 02:46:32 PM »
My friend sent me this email that I figured I would share with the wider community
bs"d

Seven Volumes Of Kahane’s Collected Writings Published             Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the JDL and Kach, published 22 books and authored well over 1,000 articles before being assassinated in 1990. Some of his books are available online and at select bookstores, but until last week the overwhelming majority of his articles were only available in old issues of “The Jewish Press”, “Kahane” magazine, and other publications.

Now, after a ten-year effort, a seven-volume set containing many of these articles has just been published. Called Beyond Words: Selected Writings, 1960-1990, the collection spans 3,500 pages with some of the best articles that Rabbi Kahane ever wrote.

The set was originally supposed to be published several years ago, but the editors kept on delaying as they “found more and more articles that dealt with issues vital to today’s public discourse,” said Libby Kahane, Rabbi Kahane’s wife. In addition to the many articles on Judaism, Zionism, Israel’s future, Kach, the Holocaust, assimilation, territorial concessions, violence and peace, Beyond Words also includes several indices as well an appendix of obituaries (at the end of volume seven) that shed light on Rabbi Kahane's accomplishments and reveal the different facets of his personality.

Beyond Words can be ordered from Amazon.com. (A search under Rabbi Meir Kahane gives only the first volume of Beyond Words. So when you search Amazon.com, please write "Beyond Words Kahane" in order to get all the volumes.

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
Re: Where to Purchase Writings of Rabbi Meir Kahane H"YD
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 04:31:22 AM »
try ebay!