Author Topic: Disgusting Dyke Whores Of Semitic Descent, Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Mila Kunis Talks About Lesbian Kissing Scene with Natalie Portman

With Jews like this, who needs Gentile Nazis? These sick creatures, who played dykes in the movie Black Swan and almost certainly have dabbled in homosexuality in real life, are the moral equivalent of Osama bin Laden. May these two kurvas soon catch ovarian cancer.

YSTE4L

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Well. Kunis means she's a fag ikn farsirsim

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Modern people like this kind of staff :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Is it me or does this man seem just a little bit too excited by his actresses

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Is it really a filthy queer?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

I doubt it, she will wind up with a man.  This is all for show, just like it always is.  I mean people love placing pretty heterosexual women in corners and making them 'bi.'  Itnever amounts to anything (except lots of press).   These women almost always wind up with men, having kids and living a totally abnormal life in Hollywood

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
Oh don't pretend that you don't like it because i know you secretly do. Why else would you post this? You liked it and you felt guilty about it, so you come here to complain in order to reensure yourself.
Keep trying!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Oh don't pretend that you don't like it because i know you secretly do. Why else would you post this? You liked it and you felt guilty about it, so you come here to complain in order to reensure yourself.
Keep trying!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You need to go back to school because everything you write in this forum is just stupid.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think Black Swan sucks. It is extremely overrated.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
They both are very close to be considered first class kurva's it's used in yiddish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I think Black Swan sucks. It is extremely overrated.
I agree. I did not like it at all.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Movie was deep...but not that good of a movie to begin with.

Natalie Portman is beautiful...but it's a shame that she does what she does.  Most Israeli women are beautiful...and what a terrible thing that she has children out of wedlock with a man of a different religion and encourages evil evil things....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I haven't seen Black Dykes and wouldn't if my life depended on it. No these sluts aren't really lesbians (at least not completely, maybe they are bi) but that doesn't matter. They are promoting sodomy to billions of braindead idiots. Kunis is now involved romantically with the Gentile sodomite, Justin Timberlake, and Portman is shacked-up with the Gentile Benjamin Millepied and has a son with him.

Offline Canuckguy

• Junior JTFer
What has the world come to!

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer

I doubt it! If there is any movies that are really pro-queer, I wouldn't nominate Black Swan. Had you ever watched the tv series called The 'L' World?