Author Topic: Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.  (Read 23620 times)

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.
« on: August 06, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »
This thread is a response to StørmFrønt's list of "Jewish" anti-White Hollywood. What kind of movies with antisemitism can u list?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 04:14:24 PM »
All of steven spielberg's movies.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 04:31:05 PM »
How about every movie ever made?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »
All of steven spielberg's movies.

Not true. Munich was a movie where it showed how jews vindicate hashems sorrow by kicking arab nazi tuchas and taking names

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 08:15:33 PM »
Not true. Munich was a movie where it showed how jews vindicate hashems sorrow by kicking arab nazi tuchas and taking names

Not quite. Its a movie that glorifies the self hating jewish mentality that we should be kind to the cruel and killing our enemies is a bad thing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 09:46:12 PM »
Im not an expert on this, but it actually seemed as though many early American movies were more pro-jewish than they are now.  Even the Jazz singer seemed to have a pro-Jewish message at the end.

Now they are all hideously anti-Jewish and of course anti-christian.  They are however, very careful to not offend the sensibilities of Mooslims.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »
didn't ben hecht wire money to the irgun?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 09:56:27 PM »
By the way, antiduke.  Did you at one time try to directly argue with David Dukeless?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 11:49:15 PM »
Most recently? The Passion of the Christ.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 01:29:54 AM »

Not quite. Its a movie that glorifies the self hating jewish mentality that we should be kind to the cruel and killing our enemies is a bad thing.

Also in the movie the so called good guys move away from Israel.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 01:34:29 AM »
No disrespect intended, but why give stromfunk any attention? I rather leave those dbags yelling in their corner.

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 01:36:25 AM »
Borat (threw the jew down the well)

Barbarian Queen (evil character is depicted as a stereotypical jew)

Night of the Evil Jews

Passion of the Christ

Clueless

TV series:
Prison Oz (every jewish character either dies within an episode or is depicted as some stupid nerd with glasses)

South Park (kyle is a self-hating jew)

Family Guy

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 01:38:27 AM »
By the way, antiduke.  Did you at one time try to directly argue with David Dukeless?

I don't wanna argue. Just when I'd see him, I would break his face by my red brick with Islamic crescent on it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 02:22:58 AM »
Borat (threw the jew down the well)

Barbarian Queen (evil character is depicted as a stereotypical jew)

Night of the Evil Jews

Passion of the Christ

Clueless

TV series:
Prison Oz (every jewish character either dies within an episode or is depicted as some stupid nerd with glasses)

South Park (kyle is a self-hating jew)

Family Guy

I agree with everything...

Especially SouthPark... Kyle is a despicable self-hating Jew...

This youtube video demonstrates this:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 02:58:16 AM »
I would also say all movies that involve Jews in it.

Analyze that/this (jew psychaitrist)

American History x (mother brings her new Jew boyfriend who is multiculturalist as it is popular now to think of Jews)

Pariah (skinheads beat up a driver simply because he's a Jew)

Infiltrator (Jew infiltrates neo-nazi gang and tries to shut it down. Nazis only keep talking about Jews. Jew-baiting dog included)

Wanted Malibu (Jew wants ro be like a 'schvartza')

Inside: American Nazis (narrator keeps reminding us about Nazi treat like we have nothing to do but to be scared od some uniformed clowns)

American Dad (Jewish friend of Steven is a nerd)

Ferris Bueller Day off (Jewish nerd history teacher)

Reel Bad Arabs (ADC propaganda discussing zionist hollywood demonization of muslims)

Alpha Dog

« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:03:32 AM by AntiDuke »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 03:27:02 AM »
I would also say all movies that involve Jews in it.

Analyze that/this (jew psychaitrist)

American History x (mother brings her new Jew boyfriend who is multiculturalist as it is popular now to think of Jews)

Pariah (skinheads beat up a driver simply because he's a Jew)

Infiltrator (Jew infiltrates neo-nazi gang and tries to shut it down. Nazis only keep talking about Jews. Jew-baiting dog included)

Wanted Malibu (Jew wants ro be like a 'schvartza')

Inside: American Nazis (narrator keeps reminding us about Nazi treat like we have nothing to do but to be scared od some uniformed clowns)

American Dad (Jewish friend of Steven is a nerd)

Ferris Bueller Day off (Jewish nerd history teacher)

Reel Bad Arabs (ADC propaganda discussing zionist hollywood demonization of muslims)

Alpha Dog

And what is wrong with a Jew being a nerd? I dont think Ferris Bueller Day off is anti-Jewish at all. Just because Ben Stein is a Jew, and a patriotic Jew at that, doesn't make the movie anti-Jew. Ben Stein is a genius...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Stein
Benjamin Jeremy "Ben" Stein (born November 25, 1944) is an American actor, writer, lawyer, and commentator on political and economic issues. He attained early success as a speechwriter for American presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. Later he entered the entertainment field and became an actor, comedian, and Emmy Award-winning game show host.
Stein has frequently written commentaries on economic, political, and social issues, along with financial advice to individual investors. He is the son of economist and writer Herbert Stein,[1] who worked at the White House under President Nixon. His sister, Rachel, is also a writer. While as a character actor he is well-known for his droning, monotone delivery, in real life he is a public speaker on a wide range of economic and social issues.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 03:40:07 AM »
And what is wrong with a Jew being a nerd? I dont think Ferris Bueller Day off is anti-Jewish at all. Just because Ben Stein is a Jew, and a patriotic Jew at that, doesn't make the movie anti-Jew. Ben Stein is a genius...

AntiDUke is somewhat right here.  A lot of Jews are sick of being stereotyped like Woody Alan, or the pharmacist in family guy: Nerdy, feeble, neurotic.  It gets old after a while.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 04:03:52 AM »
AntiDUke is somewhat right here.  A lot of Jews are sick of being stereotyped like Woody Alan, or the pharmacist in family guy: Nerdy, feeble, neurotic.  It gets old after a while.

I agree with Woody Allen, he is a shame on the Jewish people.... But I am a fan of Ben Stein and I thought that movie was classic. My father also liked Ben Stein because of his work with the Republican party {My father was a lifelong Republican}. My father was briefly a professor at Pepperdine University during the time that Ben Stein also taught at Pepperdine..

Win Ben Steins money was also very funny... With another 'Hollywood Jew' who is not as bad as many, Jimmy Kimmel...

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 05:32:21 PM »
Radio Talk

Brotherhood Murder (schwartzas also know that Jews take over America)

The Believer (Jew is tired to be Jew and joins skinheads)

The Other Israel (Christian Identity propaganda by Ted Pike)

Brat 2 ('filthy lying' Jew from Brooklyn tricked Russian by selling him a bad car)

Deterrence 2000 (US president is Jew who wants to help Arab countries)

Gran Torino

Godfather

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 05:50:38 PM »
American Dad:

I Can't Stand You (I feel like a Jew outside of New York cause nobody likes me)

Family Guy:

No Meals on Wheels (Peter makes a ScareJew (Hitler) to keep Jews away from his house)

Mr. Griffin Goes to Washington (Peter fires two of his employees simply of being Jews)

When You Wish Upon a Weisntein (Peter asks Jewish lawyer for help since he believes he got a lot of money)

If I'm Dyin', I'm Lyin' (teacher yells at Jewish student for wearing yarmulke)

Road to Germany

Louis Kills Stewie (white supremacists have nothing to talk about but stinking Jews)

Stewie B. Goode (Disney is waken by scientists but refused to live because Jews are still alive)

Family Goy (Louis is revealed to be Jew. Her mom is a self-hating Jew though)

Death Has a Shadow (G.I. Jew toy)

Road to the Multiverse (Mort being attacked by disney characters)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 05:57:10 PM »
Anti-Duke I see you haven't properly introduced yourself.  Why don't you do so now?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 06:14:36 PM »
American Dad:

I Can't Stand You (I feel like a Jew outside of New York cause nobody likes me)

Family Guy:

No Meals on Wheels (Peter makes a ScareJew (Hitler) to keep Jews away from his house)

Mr. Griffin Goes to Washington (Peter fires two of his employees simply of being Jews)

When You Wish Upon a Weisntein (Peter asks Jewish lawyer for help since he believes he got a lot of money)

If I'm Dyin', I'm Lyin' (teacher yells at Jewish student for wearing yarmulke)

Road to Germany

Louis Kills Stewie (white supremacists have nothing to talk about but stinking Jews)

Stewie B. Goode (Disney is waken by scientists but refused to live because Jews are still alive)

Family Goy (Louis is revealed to be Jew. Her mom is a self-hating Jew though)

Death Has a Shadow (G.I. Jew toy)

Road to the Multiverse (Mort being attacked by disney characters)

The actress that voices Lois Griffin is Jewish BTW.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 06:31:49 PM »
We are all aware of the antiJewish movies which Hollywood makes. One would think that the antisemites would be happy that those 'Jews in Hollywood' keep cranking out self-hating movies... But Nooooo... We are still accused over and over for every ill in society. Yet those 'Jews in Hollywood' are still accused of being zionist pigs by the true antisemites.

We always have the movie 'The Ten Commandments' :

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 06:59:27 PM »
You guys forgot American Pie, also anti Jewish, the entire family is portrayed as Jewish in the movie.

Munich was portrayed very poorly, the Mossad were shown as unprofessional and a bunch of whiners feeling guilty at what they did, even the Beirut raid was poorly executed in the movie. I watched it never the less and the amount of empathy for the enemy was really disturbing.

Anyways, there's a few movies where Jews are displayed pretty well, Cinderella Man showed Max Baer as a tough athlete and boxer though his heritage isn't really mentioned and the way he treated others was not necessarily depicted correctly,

Defiance seemed pretty good as well.

I'm looking forward to the movie "The Debt" that looks promising, but if you guys think the movies in the US are bad, you should see some of the stuff being produced in Israel like walk on water and yossi & jagger, you will be sick to your stomachs.

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 07:26:27 PM »
X-Men (Magneto, the main evil character, is Jewish Holocaust survivor who seeked to take over the world)

Lucky Number Slevin (Jewish mafia)

School Ties (student is bullied for being Jewish)