Author Topic: Persucation of Coptic Christians by Muslims  (Read 1507 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Persucation of Coptic Christians by Muslims
« on: August 06, 2011, 07:59:25 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Persucation of Coptic Christians by Muslims
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 09:42:32 PM »
Christians are suffering very much in Middle Eastern countries. May God be with them.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 09:43:58 PM »
Christians are suffering very much in Middle Eastern countries. May G-d be with them.

Agreed. We should help them as well.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 09:46:17 PM »
Serbs in Kosovo are in almost the same position. I truly admire their bravery. Yes, we must help them somehow.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 09:48:05 PM »
Coptic Christians are some of the most persecuted people on the planet.  They have to deal with daily machine gun raids to their church, abductions, throat cutting, you name it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 05:18:15 PM »
Coptic Christians are some of the most persecuted people on the planet.  They have to deal with daily machine gun raids to their church, abductions, throat cutting, you name it.

That's terrible. I'm glad I do not live in Egypt. It's not safe over there.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 05:31:42 PM »
I know there are many Copts in Egypt who are anti-Semitic garbage, but many I've met outside of Egypt are nice people who aren't hateful or pro-muslim at all. Many arab Christians I've known are easily distinguishable from arab muslims in that they don't look retarded or smell like camels. Muslims have such terrible grooming habits.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 06:13:23 PM »
I know there are many Copts in Egypt who are anti-Semitic garbage, but many I've met outside of Egypt are nice people who aren't hateful or pro-muslim at all. Many arab Christians I've known are easily distinguishable from arab muslims in that they don't look retarded or smell like camels. Muslims have such terrible grooming habits.

Very True. At least Arab Christians look at least part-human. Arab Muslims on the other hand look like they just came out of the backend of a camel.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 08:11:02 AM »
Muslims are the biggest sub human scum on the earth, who would murder their very own mothers if they could.

NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Muslims not only murder non-Muslims but they also murder their fellow Muslims.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 10:57:18 PM »
Very True. At least Arab Christians look at least part-human. Arab Muslims on the other hand look like they just came out of the backend of a camel.
Christians in the Middle East belong to groups who inhabited those areas for thousands of years. They were forced to speak Arabic but their origins are not Arabic. Arabs are from Saudi Arabia and they invited countries close to them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 08:35:35 AM »
Why should i care? They are not even white!

You should care. These beasts are murdering our brothers and sisters.