Author Topic: David Ha'Ivri debates against Dr. Hussein on 'palestinian state'  (Read 2041 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
David Ha'Ivri makes the points that we know but need to get out to the people. I don't know David except from what I have heard around here. But in the short time I listened to him speak on this video I think he is doing a good job...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146474

Samaria Rep in Debate with Arab: Take Peace for Peace
The world is used to hearing Israel offer Arabs land in exchange for letting it be. In a recent debate, an Israeli had a new offer to make.

The world is used to hearing apologetic Israeli spokesmen offering "painful concessions" to the Arabs if they only allow the Jewish state to live. A different voice was heard last month, in a debate held in the U.S. between a Jewish representative and an Arab one.

David Ha'ivri, Executive Director of the Shomron Liaison Office, debated Dr. Hussein Ibish, Senior Fellow at the American Task Force on Palestine, on the question "Palestinian State or Jewish Homeland?," on July 20, 2011.

The debate was held at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue in Washington, DC.

Ha'ivri received applause from the audience when he said that instead of offering "land for peace," Israel needs to offer the Arabs "peace for peace" (1:14:10).

The full debate can be viewed in the accompanying video.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: David Ha'Ivri debates against Dr. Hussein on 'palestinian state'
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 07:51:45 PM »
I wish this jew hating scumbag debate chaim. Once we become a mass movement, I hope we will have arab nazis and jewish traitors debate chaim.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 07:55:53 PM »
I wish this jew hating scumbag debate chaim. Once we become a mass movement, I hope we will have arab nazis and jewish traitors debate chaim.

I was thinking that.... That anti-Israel guy made me sick, I fast forwarded through whatever he said because it made me nauseated.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 08:14:58 PM »
The only time we will get peace is when they become too scared to fight us. I don't care if israel had enemies. I want to see them brutalized by us for once.  There is no peace with nazi jew haters. we should do to them what they want do to us.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:51:53 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 08:17:35 PM »
The only time we will get peace is when they become too scared to fight us. I don't care if israel had enemies. I want to see them brutalized by us for once.  There is no piece with nazi jew haters. we should do to them what they want do to us.

Many great tzadics like the libuvatcher rebbe agree with that statement.

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 08:53:00 PM »
Ibish - Y"S actually butresses many of the arguments made by Rabbi kahane in his great book "They Must Go"  Only transfer fo the Arabs will result in a permanent solution.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »
בס''ד

David HaIvri is a complete fraud who now works as a spokesman for the treasonous Yesha Council. The Yesha Council was the evil group most responsible for the horrific expulsion in Gush Katif. The Yesha Council misled the Jews who sought to oppose the expulsion and successfully destroyed all meaningful resistance. The Yesha Council liars get their salaries from the Israeli government.

HaIvri ran a forum (Revava) that for no reason attacked JTF and me personally with the type of venom and viciousness that one would expect from Peace Now or the worst traitors of the extreme left. For years, HaIvri's forum compared me to Hitler and called me every name under the sun.

It's bad enough that HaIvri long ago sold his soul to the devil in exchange for position and money. But to viciously slander those who refuse to sell out makes his betrayal much worse.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 09:30:01 PM »
בס''ד

David HaIvri is a complete fraud who now works as a spokesman for the treasonous Yesha Council. The Yesha Council was the evil group most responsible for the horrific expulsion in Gush Katif. The Yesha Council misled the Jews who sought to oppose the expulsion and successfully destroyed all meaningful resistance. The Yesha Council liars get their salaries from the Israeli government.

HaIvri ran a forum (Revava) that for no reason attacked JTF and me personally with the type of venom and viciousness that one would expect from Peace Now or the worst traitors of the extreme left. For years, HaIvri's forum compared me to Hitler and called me every name under the sun.

It's bad enough that HaIvri long ago sold his soul to the devil in exchange for position and money. But to viciously slander those who refuse to sell out makes his betrayal much worse.

I was not aware of this.... But in this video he seems to stand up and say the right things... If only you could have this sort of forum... What will it take?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 11:52:23 PM »
Many great tzadics like the libuvatcher rebbe agree with that statement.

thank you for the compliment
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 11:54:02 PM »
בס''ד

It shouldn't be David Ha'Ivri doing this..It should be you, Chaim, doing this.  And if not you, someone like you who does not compromise and is highly principled...even if unpopular by many...