Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/08)  (Read 731 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/08)
« on: August 08, 2011, 01:05:39 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Sl9byOz7/_46.html

The program is 1 hour and 57 minutes this week.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/08)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 01:07:09 AM »
Awesome... I will start listening now...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 01:14:46 AM »
who has the link to some of the videos from that video campaign?

thank you,

im watching the program right now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 01:36:00 AM »
By the way, that OrthodoxDarwinist has posted several beautiful pearls on my YouTube page...

Let me find them now: http://www.youtube.com/user/planetmuman?feature=mhee

OrthodoxDarwinist (2 months ago) Remove | Block User | Spam

ANOTHER racist Zionist Nazi Jew who worships at the altar of the racist, genocidal convicted terrorist Meir Kahane.

No surprise here folks, more Zionist racism and perceived racial superiority. It seems these people think Israel is the Fourth Reich.

OrthodoxDarwinist (2 weeks ago) Remove | Block User | Spam
I know you don't see the Palestinians as human and believe you have a "right" to ethnically cleanse them and claim the land for the "chosen people", so trying to appeal to sanity and basic human decency with you is a waste of time, but for the interest of others:

>80% of Palestinians live in poverty which has been forced upon them by the ILLEGAL blockade and occupation, as part of Israel's plan to steal the land, 95% of businesses have been closed, 93% water polluted, etc.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Canuckguy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 01:50:49 AM »
Great stuff Chaim! :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 08:11:57 AM »
By the way, that OrthodoxDarwinist has posted several beautiful pearls on my YouTube page...

ANOTHER racist Zionist Nazi Jew who worships at the altar of the racist, genocidal convicted terrorist Meir Kahane.

No surprise here folks, more Zionist racism and perceived racial superiority. It seems these people think Israel is the Fourth Reich.

I know you don't see the Palestinians as human and believe you have a "right" to ethnically cleanse them and claim the land for the "chosen people", so trying to appeal to sanity and basic human decency with you is a waste of time, but for the interest of others:

>80% of Palestinians live in poverty which has been forced upon them by the ILLEGAL blockade and occupation, as part of Israel's plan to steal the land, 95% of businesses have been closed, 93% water polluted, etc.

And he says he's a Jew.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:42:31 AM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 09:02:13 PM »
Thank you Chaim.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 02:58:57 AM »

this guy has done the impossible. he is more hateful than pretty much any muslim ive seen on youtube