Author Topic: England being punished by god,guess which ethinic groups the culprit  (Read 2223 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
My home Country deservidly is being punished with all these riots, for its anti bible stance, liberalism, multiculturalism and anti Israel policies...

Plus blacks are getting exposed for the savages they are...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: England being punished by G-d,guess which ethinic groups the culprit
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 07:05:35 PM »
If you listen to the news you wouldn't know it is blacks and muslims causing all the problems. The liberal scum media is calling it "youth riots". I'm sure some people who aren't savvy think it's a bunch of white hooligan types.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »
If you listen to the news you wouldn't know it is blacks and muslims causing all the problems. The liberal scum media is calling it "youth riots". I'm sure some people who aren't savvy think it's a bunch of white hooligan types.

Yes it is truly nightmarish that the press is too afraid to be honest concerning who it is who is raising hell in London. It is sad that terrorism is now acceptable to the masses.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 07:38:42 PM »
The ONLY troops on the UK Mainland who can be relied on to open fire on civilians if ordered are the Gurkha Regiments!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 12:15:24 AM »
I watch this, and I get flashbacks to the L.A. riots.  That was a horrible time.  :'(

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 01:12:50 AM »
Yes it is truly nightmarish that the press is too afraid to be honest concerning who it is who is raising hell in London. It is sad that terrorism is now acceptable to the masses.

I wondered about this.  Who is rioting and what are they rioting about.  When news media do rarely address that issue they leave the impression it is skin heads or working class whites.  I suspected it was immigrants from the Arab world or Africa.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 03:36:42 AM »
What's happening in England is a very dangerous thing... A weak response would cause this to be an ongoing problem however too strong a response could spark civil unrest almost as bad as a civil war... Sadly we may soon see this sort of thing here in some of Americas cities... The way things are going I would almost lay money down that the shvartza Administration is only wishing that something like what England is having starts up here... It would solve a great deal of problems for him...  This is what develops when people bring savage animals out of the jungle to live among humans... England will be dealing with this sort of situation for some time to come.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 03:59:06 AM »
I thought media was free there, and for all days no single indication as to who are doing it. We know, but overall it looks funny.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 04:08:34 AM »
I thought media was free there, and for all days no single indication as to who are doing it. We know, but overall it looks funny.
What are they going to say? For the most part I am sure its not whites causing the unrest however I am sure there is plenty of white trash along with the darker set causing problems...

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 10:11:50 AM »
Are you saying the looters and thugs on the streets are muslims and blacks ? What a shock. All I read about is about is protesting "youth". One news item actually did stressed the ethnicity of the offenders- it was about a gang of white kids that bit up and and robbed a black man.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 10:32:36 AM »
The timing may indicate that it all is sponsored by Gaddafi. That is what he approximately threatened "All European cities will be on fire".
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 12:25:54 PM »
Are you saying the looters and thugs on the streets are muslims and blacks ? What a shock. All I read about is about is protesting "youth". One news item actually did stressed the ethnicity of the offenders- it was about a gang of white kids that bit up and and robbed a black man.

I think Muslims and immigrants from the third world have a big part in this riots. But basically as far as I understood the issue it is about lazy evil welfare people, who see the immense wealth of the working people and now they want their share, of cause without any validity in their claim.

The problem is the left wing media who gives this animals justification, by Bolschewik propaganda.

Somebody should explain them the simple fact, that by waking up at 12.30 p.m., drinking schnapps and beer the whole day, smoking Marijuana, whoring and gambling you don't generate income.

If I remember what I had to do in the last weeks to generate money, than I could really puke when I hear the complaints of the welfare scum.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 12:50:17 PM »
I think Muslims and immigrants from the third world have a big part in this riots. But basically as far as I understood the issue it is about lazy evil welfare people, who see the immense wealth of the working people and now they want their share, of cause without any validity in their claim.

The problem is the left wing media who gives this animals justification, by Bolschewik propaganda.

Somebody should explain them the simple fact, that by waking up at 12.30 p.m., drinking schnapps and beer the whole day, smoking Marijuana, whoring and gambling you don't generate income.

If I remember what I had to do in the last weeks to generate money, than I could really puke when I hear the complaints of the welfare scum.
I would guess that most of the hard violence is done by muslim thugs. But there is also a wide class of native white parasites in England and Europe in general. My sisters told me they met in their trips to south America and south east Asia young European bums who cash in their wellfair check and use it go on world wide travels and of course like you say- drinking schnapps and getting high.

As we see in Israel now some Israelis are jealous and they want to adopt this lifestyle too.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 01:09:35 PM »
I seen a few videos and it's the monkeys that are smashing windows and looting.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 01:41:51 PM »
If they don't like it why don't they simply leave to africa and  arabia and live like kings.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Yosef ben Meir
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 02:38:10 PM »
"Whenever I think of England I think of sewage, and whenever I think of sewage I think of England!" (Englishman Yosef ben Meir z"l, Chaim's JTF flunky 1998-2003)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 02:56:56 PM »
I believe the media is suggesting the riots were in response to the shooting of a black gang member { I think they said his name was 'Duggan' }. There have been reports that he was assassinated by the police although I don't know if I believe that. But there seems to be something fishy going on there...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2011, 03:15:17 PM »
I doubt if any one of the rioter knows the name of Mark Duggan. It is most likely to be the Gaddafi money.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »
I believe the media is suggesting the riots were in response to the shooting of a black gang member { I think they said his name was 'Duggan' }. There have been reports that he was assassinated by the police although I don't know if I believe that. But there seems to be something fishy going on there...

But theb how did a cartridge get into the Police radio
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2011, 04:43:23 PM »
But theb how did a cartridge get into the Police radio

It was a bullet from a police gun which was lodged in the police radio... This is the problem with the official story... I don't know what to believe at this time..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2011, 07:10:17 PM »
In a sane world this subhuman filth would be sprayed with white phosphorus, but most white Britons aren't a whole lot better, at least to Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 07:25:10 PM »
The media is trying to turn the 'tent protests' into the Rottenham riots...

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Yosef ben Meir
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2011, 08:34:52 PM »
"Whenever I think of England I think of sewage, and whenever I think of sewage I think of England!" (Englishman Yosef ben Meir z"l, Chaim's JTF flunky 1998-2003)
Wonga66, Yosef Ben Meir may he rest in peace was a JTF presence in his own right... Saying he was a flunky is quite a disgrace... He had some great one liners but he also had a great deal to say about important issues... Apparently you weren't listening to him close enough!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 08:37:09 PM »
Why would Yosef Ben Meir be a JTF "flunky?"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Yosef ben Meir
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 05:57:11 AM »
Wonga66, Yosef Ben Meir may he rest in peace was a JTF presence in his own right... Saying he was a flunky is quite a disgrace... He had some great one liners but he also had a great deal to say about important issues... Apparently you weren't listening to him close enough!
Yes you are correct cjd why would someone call him a flunky i always enjoyed his commentary
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03